Sarri Ball is Sorry Ball = Sarri Out

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Sarri Ball is Sorry Ball = Sarri Out

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:managers are the ones that have to adapt, they are only as good as their players let them be! if something is not working, try something else, if the squad is full of massive egos, sell them! its that simple, like Oloye pointed out, when you come to a big team, if there are any super star players, you have to treat them with respect, if you disrespect the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, ramos, Pogba, Hazard and some others, you will end up on the dole! its that simple
i see...let's use Conte as an example.

He won the league
Asked for reinforcements
DOF gave him Drinkwater, Barkley etc etc
He complained...over and over
Courtois the snake was part of the player revolt

Chelsea let Conte go. But it is Conte's fault
My man, like I have mentioned earlier, the terrain now works with a director of football you either adapt of die. A new brand of managers are all in the wings ready to take over and they will go on to win things.

Drinkwater and to a large extent the boy from Everton, were signed as part of the homegrown rule or whatever it was that compelled epl clubs to have a certain number of British talents in their squad. The clown of a coach pressed the self destruct button the moment he fell out with Diego Costa. Drinkwater was never in the mix, he was just a sideshow. He went on to win the FA Cup even with Drinkwater still fetching and drinking water by the side.
so wait o

Mourinho, Conte, Sarri cannot 'adapt' to these social media prima donnas and the coaches are to blame??????

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

danfo driver wrote:Klopp is getting the best out of his team? How? :shock: He has won NOTHING in FOUR YEARS! Man City lost, and all liverpool had to do was beat a leicester team that has been in poor form for weeks, and they choked.

Guardiola is getting the best out of his team? He has spent 200 million on wing backs and he has won only 1 EPl and 1 Carabao in 2.5 season.

That cannot be "getting the best out of teams." At least, not in my estimation. Zidane got the best out of his team, and when ht realized it will no longer the possible, he quickly checked out! The winners in the Madrid team are no longer at their level or gone. Ronaldo is gone. Bale is injured every week, Benzema and Modric are older now. etc.
oloye is part of the MODERN MANAGER hipster crowd

Poch and Klopp, serial losers, are the ideal managers because they give hugs and stuff

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Klopp is getting the best out of his team? How? :shock: He has won NOTHING in FOUR YEARS! Man City lost, and all liverpool had to do was beat a leicester team that has been in poor form for weeks, and they choked.

Guardiola is getting the best out of his team? He has spent 200 million on wing backs and he has won only 1 EPl and 1 Carabao in 2.5 season.

That cannot be "getting the best out of teams." At least, not in my estimation. Zidane got the best out of his team, and when ht realized it will no longer the possible, he quickly checked out! The winners in the Madrid team are no longer at their level or gone. Ronaldo is gone. Bale is injured every week, Benzema and Modric are older now. etc.

Poch and Klopp, serial losers, are the ideal managers because they give hugs and stuff
The reason I don't debate with you is your penchant for being selective and sometimes distorting facts to suit your argument. I am sure I mentioned Guardiola... But wait let us tamper with his argument first....

Whatever you are kpoming in danfo's post has not gone against my argument. Using the achievement of Zidane only establishes my point, Zidane did what Jose could not do with the same Real team. 3 CLs in a row and yes he walked when he could no longer take it, not stay around to get sacked and collect a bumper harvest.

Meanwhile comparing Zidane at Real to Pep at City, how strange, I would have compared Pep's work at Barca. instead. But that is ok... Let us muddle up the water, it makes for good reading.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:

The reason I don't debate with you is your penchant for being selective and sometimes distorting facts to suit your argument. I am sure I mentioned Guardiola... But wait let us tamper with his argument first....

Whatever you are kpoming in danfo's post has not gone against my argument. Using the achievement of Zidane only establishes my point, Zidane did what Jose could not do with the same Real team. 3 CLs in a row and yes he walked when he could no longer take it, not stay around to get sacked and collect a bumper harvest.

Meanwhile comparing Zidane at Real to Pep at City, how strange, I would have compared Pep's work at Barca. instead. But that is ok... Let us muddle up the water, it makes for good reading.
Besides, Klopp is not a serial loser. He is a winner. This is a fact.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Waffiman wrote:
oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:

Besides, Klopp is not a serial loser. He is a winner. This is a fact.
Una get time.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Waffiman wrote: Besides, Klopp is not a serial loser. He is a winner. This is a fact.
i see
Losing 3 finals in a row makes it a serial, no?

what has he won in England?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tfco wrote:
Waffiman wrote: Besides, Klopp is not a serial loser. He is a winner. This is a fact.
i see

You should ask what has he won in his career like uncle Oloye said you are selective in your debate.
Klopp has 2 league title and losing finals don't make him a serial loser,has he won a final before?Has he won league before?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
i see

we will soon find out in May they way they are going!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

kajifu wrote:
tfco wrote:
i see

You should ask what has he won in his career like uncle Oloye said you are selective in your debate.
Klopp has 2 league title and losing finals don't make him a serial loser,has he won a final before?Has he won league before?
true true

did Pool fans care what he had won at Dortmund...when he was losing EFL, Europa and CL Finals?
thank you

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
i see

right.
but as of today?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
i see

right.
but as of today?
check the league table! They must be doing something right or??
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
i see

:lol: :lol:

Its remarkble, isnt it. I guess we are supposed to think about the 3 trophies he won 8-9 years ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Klopp's football. That is right up my alley. The pressing, the aggression, the pace. But please, Klopp is NOT a winner. Winning 3 trophies 8-9 years ago is NOT a winner.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
i see

Its remarkble, isnt it. I guess we are supposed to think about the 3 trophies he won 8-9 years ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Klopp's football. That is right up my alley. The pressing, the aggression, the pace. But please, Klopp is NOT a winner. Winning 3 trophies 8-9 years ago is NOT a winner.
Don't you have any shame? :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

tfco is a troll , my goodness
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

The games are coming fast and furious. He better get his acts together.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

but yet it's the coach's fault...always

Moi Moyes
LvG
Mourinho
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
i see

right.
but as of today?
check the league table! They must be doing something right or??
where's the trophy for

Top of The League In Feb

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
i see

answer the question though
no insults.

what has Klopp won in England...that makes him a WINNER.????

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
i see

no insults.

You are being generous. Klopp has been coaching for 18 years. And has won only 2 league titles.

And that is a winner? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets not be afraid to call the devil by his first name. You cant win 2 titles in 18 years and claim you are a winner. Your last title was 7 years ago!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote:tfco is a troll , my goodness
It's a shame what he's been reduced to but it's not entirely surprising. Are there any Ghanaians on this forum who have any use?
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
i see

no insults.

You are being generous. Klopp has been coaching for 18 years. And has won only 2 league titles.

Lets not be afraid to call the devil by his first name. You cant win 2 titles in 18 years and claim you are a winner. Your last title was 7 years ago!
Nonsense. By this logic, Mourinho is not a Champions League winner.

Take your logic back to the drawing board please.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I am a bit confused here. Are you saying that a person who has won 2 titles in 18 years is a winner? A person who last won the league 7 years ago is a winner? Is that your contention?

Maybe I am misunderstanding the meaning of the word "winner," as used in this context. I was of the impression that a winner is someone who wins, consistently. Or are you defining the word differently?

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
i see

no insults.

Nonsense. By this logic, Mourinho is not a Champions League winner.

Take your logic back to the drawing board please.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the deification of Klopp will be on a grand scale if Liverpool should win the PL

judging by the comments in this thread.

Queen's Honour Roll 2019
MBE, OBE

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S