[TBL] Leicester (0-1) Man United [Oloye's Boy]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Leicester (0-1) Man United [Oloye's Boy]

Post by felarey »

Should we be giving Leceister credit instead?? They played a hell of a game. Doubt Utd players would make up half of a best 11 from this game. I almost feel it's cruel they got nothing.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I watched Leicester against Liverpool and they gave them a heck of a game, sometimes you have to win ugly especially playing away, we rode our luck at times but end of the day, i will gladly take 3 points, its that simple
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

tfco wrote: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bailly / Lindelof combo
You idiott, why did you go and start another thread when we already had one? Mods, please merge in the original thread :!:

Cheers.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Sanchez is collecting easy money at united! Mourinho has left so whats the problem? Cannot pass to save his life

Did not register a shot on target for 67 mins!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Even Martial not playing at his best is more dangerous than what Sanchez has to offer, he could have scored today if not for the brilliant Leicester keeper, Sanchez is definitely a player that we cannot afford to carry next season, he is way too expensive and we could pay for 2 strikers with the money he is on

We might have to rotate slightly for the Fulham game, some players were knackered but the defence needs to be kept as it is, the Lindelof/ Bailly partnership will get better, if Only the likes of Fred was up to scratch snd Perreira, they could have come in for Herrera and Pogba, any injuries to these 2 players, we will suffer

Marko
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

marko wrote:Even Martial not playing at his best is more dangerous than what Sanchez has to offer, he could have scored today if not for the brilliant Leicester keeper, Sanchez is definitely a player that we cannot afford to carry next season, he is way too expensive and we could pay for 2 strikers with the money he is on

We might have to rotate slightly for the Fulham game, some players were knackered but the defence needs to be kept as it is, the Lindelof/ Bailly partnership will get better, if Only the likes of Fred was up to scratch snd Perreira, they could have come in for Herrera and Pogba, any injuries to these 2 players, we will suffer
What really happened to Sanchez, unbelievable drop in productivity...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

maceo4 wrote:
marko wrote:Even Martial not playing at his best is more dangerous than what Sanchez has to offer, he could have scored today if not for the brilliant Leicester keeper, Sanchez is definitely a player that we cannot afford to carry next season, he is way too expensive and we could pay for 2 strikers with the money he is on

Its the wages, 500K! Thats obscene and insane and to give back 20% is unacceptable, we might as well play the academy players! He messes up our formation as he comes into Pogba space times and times, Pogba has to drop a bit deep for Sanchez, he drifts a lot to the middle, that formation cannot work unless Pogba plays deep, with Martial its different, he hugs the byline, combines well with Shaw and Pogba, thats when we started getting threatening after 67 minutes, we have to play him to jjstify those wages and there are still games to be played! Maybe Sanchez might play better in champions league as the pace is slightly slower than the premiership, the type of fast flowing football we are trying to play does not suit Sanchez, we have to keep on grinding out results whether we like it or not against the smaller teams, next game, away to Fulham, Chelsea have City next, should be interesting

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

United 2nd string team is a bit weak, we have to keep on playing with our first 11 to end up in a respectable position at the end of the season, Its a shame they did not get rid of Mourinho earlier, By now we would be mixing it up with the likes of city and Liverpool but so far so good, our next game against Fulham, i am tempted to say some players should be rested for the PSG game but we need those points, if we win, we will climb to 4th position temporarily dependent on the City and Chelsea game, if OGS wants to make changes, the defence and midfield should be left intact, maybe Martial can start on the bench but never Push Rashford to the wings to accomodate Lukaku, thats criminal, Maybe Sanchez, Lingard and Lukaku instead of Lingard, just hope we can get some goals so they can take off the likes of Pogba and Herrera

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:United 2nd string team is a bit weak, we have to keep on playing with our first 11 to end up in a respectable position at the end of the season, Its a shame they did not get rid of Mourinho earlier, By now we would be mixing it up with the likes of city and Liverpool but so far so good, our next game against Fulham, i am tempted to say some players should be rested for the PSG game but we need those points, if we win, we will climb to 4th position temporarily dependent on the City and Chelsea game, if OGS wants to make changes, the defence and midfield should be left intact, maybe Martial can start on the bench but never Push Rashford to the wings to accomodate Lukaku, thats criminal, Maybe Sanchez, Lingard and Lukaku instead of Lingard, just hope we can get some goals so they can take off the likes of Pogba and Herrera
Oh! Marko, my brother. You better delete this before TFCO sees this. :lol: :lol:

And on a side note, To think you believe that United can play her first 11 in every remaining EPL, CL and FA Cup games is simply laughable.it February, and the players are already struggling to press. You think fitness is that easy. It takes months if not one season to build that level of fitness. And then you factor in injuries, the opportunity of which is increased significantly when you are playing the same player in almost every game. And then you add suspensions.

My bro, best believe, United is NOT playing your starting 11 for most games, talkless of all games. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:United 2nd string team is a bit weak, we have to keep on playing with our first 11 to end up in a respectable position at the end of the season,
Oh! Marko, my brother. You better delete this before TFCO sees this. :lol: :lol:

And on a side note, To think you believe that United can play her first 11 in every remaining EPL, CL and FA Cup games is simply laughable.it February, and the players are already struggling to press. You think fitness is that easy. It takes months if not one season to build that level of fitness. And then you factor in injuries, the opportunity of which is increased significantly when you are playing the same player in almost every game. And then you add suspensions.

My bro, best believe, United is NOT playing your starting 11 for most games, talkless of all games. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
he will soon get my point after I've said it 100x. He's fixated on JOSE WAS THE PROBLEM 100% AT UNITED
He still doesn't get that Woodward's primary role is to make money for Glazers.
Fans like marko are so brainwashed, we could field an Academy XI v PSG and he'll be giddy

Last week I watched the U23s in a 0-1 loss to Soton.
Marko, try and watch sometime and let me know how many of these lot are ready for prime time

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Its the wages, 500K! Thats obscene and insane and to give back 20% is unacceptable, we might as well play the academy players! He messes up our formation as he comes into Pogba space times and times, Pogba has to drop a bit deep for Sanchez, he drifts a lot to the middle, that formation cannot work unless Pogba plays deep, with Martial its different, he hugs the byline, combines well with Shaw and Pogba, thats when we started getting threatening after 67 minutes, we have to play him to jjstify those wages and there are still games to be played! Maybe Sanchez might play better in champions league as the pace is slightly slower than the premiership, the type of fast flowing football we are trying to play does not suit Sanchez, we have to keep on grinding out results whether we like it or not against the smaller teams, next game, away to Fulham, Chelsea have City next, should be interesting
no we do NOT have to justify squat.
WE are Man United, the biggest club in world football
(With all due respect, FOH with your Everton mentality)

is emery playing Ozil to justify anything? smh

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:United 2nd string team is a bit weak, we have to keep on playing with our first 11 to end up in a respectable position at the end of the season,
we_have_a_big_squad

HMM, i wonder who said that recently

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

he will soon get my point after I've said it 100x. He's fixated on JOSE WAS THE PROBLEM 100% AT UNITED
Fans like marko are so brainwashed, we could field an Academy XI v PSG and he'll be giddy

Marko, try and watch sometime and let me know how many of these lot are ready for prime time
I was at the gym this morning when I saw his post and I had to shift my big belle out of the abs machine to quickly repsond before he deleted. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kai! It finally dawned on him! January 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19, 20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31...

TRANSFER WINDOW ENDED.

February 1,2,3,4... and Marko realized that United should have gone into the market to strengthen. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like I said, In the words of our African American brothers, "YOU GON' LEARN! YOU GON' LEARN, REAL GOOD!" By the time Pogba has to play every 3 days because you are playing Chelsea, Man City, PSG week in week out and Pogba gets burned out! Or injured, you gonnnnn learn! You think this is play station where you can select any player and reduce the difficulty level to "Amateur" and win the game? :lol: :lol: :lol: You gonnn leeaarrrnnn brooooo! You gon' learn real good. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Squad is weak with players like lukaku sanchez perreira mata fred dalot, Mourinho bought fred dalot lukaku sanchez, Sanchez was swapped for Miky, we talking about over 150 million pounds worth of talent, if you add Sanchez wages, we talking almost 200 million pounds, why cant these guys perform? Mourinho not there anymore, the rest of the team have to carry these players and its not fair that we cannot get any returns of investment on these players

That is exactly what i mean by our 2nd team is weak! Before anyone gets over excited in here and say Marko what have i been telling you!

We are still suffering from Mourinho useless managerial reign, like i said, i have already written off the league, 5th/6th, we are playing good football and regained respect, thats enough for me

Against Fulham, we have to rotate whether we like it or not as far its not wholesome changes, if Pogba gets injured, we finished! Its that simple, that man needs a rest, even Rashford looks worn out, we cant exactly rely on Mourinho number 1 striker can we?

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf:

we've won 9 out of 10...how can we be suffering from Jose

Lemme guess, when we win...its OGS / Phelan tactics
When we lose, or play bad, it's after - effects of Jose

p.s - Mata just signed an extension. Do not include him in the list of players you want out. Woodward pulled a blinder on you

we_have_a_big_squad

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

We are getting do accustomed to miraculous saves from DDG that we now take them for granted. He flew across the goal and turned a top left hand corner bound shot behind for a corner. If any other GK made that save, we would consider it the best save of their season or career. He did it so casually and so often that there was no hoopla from his teammates, the fans, or commentators. Just Dave being Dave.
tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf:

we've won 9 out of 10...how can we be suffering from Jose

Lemme guess, when we win...its OGS / Phelan tactics
When we lose, or play bad, it's after - effects of Jose

p.s - Mata just signed an extension. Do not include him in the list of players you want out. Woodward pulled a blinder on you

we_have_a_big_squad

We signed Mata so we can get a transfer fee this sumer, its called business! If you dont understand tbis, perhaps you need to consider taking a break from being all over the place

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: you guys are ganging up on Marko.

Anyway all good, but i can see that now he is coming round to the main point about the squad and the how the club is run.

Sooner or later all those who though Mourinho was at fault for everything will start having to confront the truth can't keep blaming a man who is no longer managing the team
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

benteke wrote:
tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: you guys are ganging up on Marko.

Anyway all good, but i can see that now he is coming round to the main point about the squad and the how the club is run.

Sooner or later all those who though Mourinho was at fault for everything will start having to confront the truth can't keep blaming a man who is no longer managing the team
No one ganging up on me! People think money will solve the entire problems at united, like i said, Mourinho spent over 150 million pounds on certain players, add Sanchez fat wages, what did we get in return? Zilch from this players! If they were performing like rashford and Pogba 2, we will not need any panic buying

The Irony is our 2 best players on current form, outfield came from united academy, Rashford, Pogba, sorry you cant make this one up :taunt: :taunt: :mad: :?

Mourinho, fraud on the pitch, fraudulent outside the pitch, just done for tax evasion :taunt:

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

marko wrote:
No one ganging up on me! People think money will solve the entire problems at united, like i said, Mourinho spent over 150 million pounds on certain players, add Sanchez fat wages, what did we get in return? Zilch from this players! If they were performing like rashford and Pogba 2, we will not need any panic buying

The Irony is our 2 best players on current form, outfield came from united academy, Rashford, Pogba, sorry you cant make this one up :taunt: :taunt: :mad: :?

Mourinho, fraud on the pitch, fraudulent outside the pitch, just done for tax evasion :taunt:

But Pogba is also a huge part of the big monies that Mourinho spent, shouldn't we be grateful that he convinced him to come back home, after all he is not the one who let him go for peanuts :thumbs:

Anyway i think Mourinho's time at United is now in the past, he no longer affects United performances in any way