Cardiff City record signing on missing aircraft

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bell
Egg
Egg
Re: Cardiff City record signing on missing aircraft

Post by Bell »

bepanda wrote:Apparently the pilot did not have commercial license and therefore shouldn't have been allowed to fly another passenger.
In addition he was a Plumber, a DJ trying to make a leaving ... with lots of debt.

IF THIS IS AN EU REQUIREMENT...

...the FAA also has it, but applies only to paying passengers. Just wondering if the pilot is some kind of friend who offered to ferry his friend.
Bell
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

They finally found the plane. Rip to both people.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Nantes don dey demand transfer money from Cardiff.
I wanted to ask this question about his fee but thought it insensitive to ask so I stopped myself.

Wouldn't insurance cover the transfer dealings?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

pajimoh wrote:Nantes don dey demand transfer money from Cardiff.
I wanted to ask this question about his fee but thought it insensitive to ask so I stopped myself.

Why are all these details now in the public domain, surely it cannot be Nantes that leaked to newspapers.
So why are things going like this
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I expect them to do so.

It will depend on how the contract was drafted-- specifically, who had "title" of the player, at the time of the crash. And also, the law of the jurisdiction selected by the parties. My initial thought is that this is a very straight forward case, but it will be interesting to see how it turns out.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Sala confirmed as the body recovered from the wreckage. RIP.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

RIP. A cheapskate of an agent ended up losing the golden goose.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:

I expect them to do so.

It will depend on how the contract was drafted-- specifically, who had "title" of the player, at the time of the crash. And also, the law of the jurisdiction selected by the parties. My initial thought is that this is a very straight forward case, but it will be interesting to see how it turns out.
Insurance people might refuse to pay if it turns out that such a prized asset was placed on a rickety plane with dodgy record.

When it is time to make claims, insurance firms have a habit of pulling out all manner clauses in order not to pay. Don't think it will be straight forward deal, 18milla is no small money.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Didn't know about those messages he sent, real sad. At what point do we overcome aircrafts going missing without trace? In an age where we're told newspapers on a park bench can be read from space, yet aircrafts go missing and no one knows where they are. Most companies have travel policies that specify the type of aircraft you can fly for business and this one would not be allowed from the looks of it. No word yet on the Pilot's body.

RIP Emiliano Sala.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I expect them to do so.

Insurance people might refuse to pay if it turns out that such a prized asset was placed on a rickety plane with dodgy record.

When it is time to make claims, insurance firms have a habit of pulling out all manner clauses in order not to pay. Don't think it will be straight forward deal, 18milla is no small money.
Most likely the mode of transport is not insured, but Cardiff might have some other insured clause they could use to cover the loss or worst case, just write it off as bad debt.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

There is a Malaysian plane that has disappeared for years ... nobody knows where it is. Is this the type of planes you talking about?
felarey wrote:Didn't know about those messages he sent, real sad. At what point do we overcome aircrafts going missing without trace? In an age where we're told newspapers on a park bench can be read from space, yet aircrafts go missing and no one knows where they are. Most companies have travel policies that specify the type of aircraft you can fly for business and this one would not be allowed from the looks of it. No word yet on the Pilot's body.
RIP Emiliano Sala.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Pilot was not licensed for night flights. He was colour blind
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:Pilot was not licensed for night flights. He was colour blind
So do you see colors in the dark? My goodness, some of you are a surface being....and just cant think deep enough to analyze things...yall just go with the flow...Dude they are looking for excuses....cardiff are to blame... who sees colors at night when the sky is dark...smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
So do you see colors in the dark? My goodness, some of you are a surface being....and just cant think deep enough to analyze things...yall just go with the flow...Dude they are looking for excuses....cardiff are to blame... who sees colors at night when the sky is dark...smh
Brain is foreign to you. Kwasia :rotf: Did he take off during the day? Would he be landing during the day? Would he have been able to see the signal of lights?

The most important question, your simple brain cannot even begin fathom - if he wasn't licensed to fly at night then Sala should never have been on his plane and the pilot should never have been in a position to offer his services.
Should I go into insurance or you've learned something?
Abeg Mikel's balls - dis way :arrow:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Hmmm.. so if you are driving at night, and you get to a traffic light. You know, the one with "red" "yellow" and "green," ... you know what, nevermind. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

So you saying that planes take off and land in the dark? When your plane taxis the runway, do you think all those lights on the runway are just decoration for the passengers and flight attendants? ...
Bepanda
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

3 illiterates. Once again who sees colors in the sky, when it is dark..chei..... block heads...and that pajimoh, is really slow..kai..dem really mess up or head since u begin live for Accra
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:3 illiterates. Once again who sees colors in the sky, when it is dark..chei..... block heads...and that pajimoh, is really slow..kai..dem really mess up or head since u begin live for Accra
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You're a proper village ID 10 T. There's no point in explaining to you what it means. Carry on with your Mikel groupie. A 4 year old get sense pass you.
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

Bigpokey24 wrote:3 illiterates. Once again who sees colors in the sky, when it is dark..chei..... block heads...and that pajimoh, is really slow..kai..dem really mess up or head since u begin live for Accra
:(

So you take off and land planes in total darkness? :???:
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ipe Grams wrote:
:(

So you take off and land planes in total darkness? :???:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
even stupid people disown bigporkhead
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Once again, who sees colors in the (dark)sky... :rotf: daft naijarians
SuperEagles

bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Planes stay in the sky forever ??? How did they get to the sky in the first place?
Bepanda
Bigpokey24 wrote:Once again, who sees colors in the (dark)sky... :rotf: daft naijarians
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bepanda wrote:Planes stay in the sky forever ??? How did they get to the sky in the first place?
Bepanda
Bigpokey24 wrote:Once again, who sees colors in the (dark)sky... :rotf: daft naijarians
Illiterate, so you think planes in the dark skies use human eyes for directions while flying thousands of feet up in the DARK Sky....my goodness...the introduction of the internet has lead to ice block heads to share their uneducated views..get the heck out of here with that poor critical thinking process
SuperEagles