Eagles Nest is so boring, FE qualifies the Worldcup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Eagles Nest is so boring, FE qualifies the Worldcup

Post by Bigpokey24 »

my goodness, lately i just log in and the first page has nothing to talk about be it Naija players or football, instead we read the same thing over and over again EPL , EPL, EPL.. same boring spamming topics from tfco and co... off to rant and rave ..make man go see buhari :boo: :boo: :boo: that illiterate mod as you merge or move this thread..your 2019 just dey go down small small... you do know otumokpo? 8-) e dey wait you
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eagles Nest is so boring

Post by Ekorian »

Your life is just boring. There's more to life than driving a Uber, eating Turkey and logging on to CE. Get your GED, join a gym and get a girlfriend......Thank me later!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ekorian wrote:Your life is just boring. There's more to life than driving a Uber, eating Turkey and logging on to CE. Get your GED, join a gym and get a girlfriend......Thank me later!
there is more to life , than being in a crappy marriage, washing panties, and cannot raise ones voice in their household 8-) look in the mirror .. you are doomed ..sucks being you.. reach out to a non profit organization to save you... be a man Ekorian..get out of toxicity

[/video]
SuperEagles

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Bigturkey. Half of your 20 years in Texas has been spent on CE. Don't you think you need a cyber-rehab?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ekorian wrote:Bigturkey. Half of your 20 years in Texas has been spent on CE. Don't you think you need a cyber-rehab?
:D :D get out before it is too late.. no vex when the cold go away, I will be back globe trotting like last year.... I go send you pictures, while you continue to do omo dor work 24/7 8-) . Life is sweet oooo ...sucks being you..how long have you been a house husband? :thumbs:
SuperEagles

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ekorian wrote:Bigturkey. Half of your 20 years in Texas has been spent on CE. Don't you think you need a cyber-rehab?
:D :D get out before it is too late.. no vex when the cold go away, I will be back globe trotting like last year.... I go send you pictures, while you continue to do omo dor work 24/7 8-) . Life is sweet oooo ...sucks being you..how long have you been a house husband? :thumbs:
Tranikulapo the rabid buffalo yansh licker slash full time sheep shagger is the only house husband on CE. That mugu with his lard #$% only spews garbage and has been doing so since the the beginning of time.

Make una no mess with him title abeg. :veryangry:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

100%Naija wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tranikulapo the rabid buffalo yansh licker slash full time sheep shagger is the only house husband on CE. That mugu with his lard #$% only spews garbage and has been doing so since the the beginning of time.

Make una no mess with him title abeg. :veryangry:
Wetin Trannikulapo, the cross dresser Buffalo transgender do you? The bobo is as confused as Bobrisky.
As for pokey, that one no sabi yab. If I start with am, even Mikel go deny am.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

They have killed the spirit of CE with all the Epl stuff and it is indeed boring. It’s all Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U. If the man that started CE did the same thing we wouldn’t have this site today. It’s time the lame mods open a EPL forum and leave CE to matters about our football.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:They have killed the spirit of CE with all the Epl stuff and it is indeed boring. It’s all Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U. If the man that started CE did the same thing we wouldn’t have this site today. It’s time the lame mods open a EPL forum and leave CE to matters about our football.
See Gbegiri Emir. There's an ongoing thread about the U20 AFCON but you'll rather be here blaming the EPL.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Ekorian wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:They have killed the spirit of CE with all the Epl stuff and it is indeed boring. It’s all Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U. If the man that started CE did the same thing we wouldn’t have this site today. It’s time the lame mods open a EPL forum and leave CE to matters about our football.
See Gbegiri Emir. There's an ongoing thread about the U20 AFCON but you'll rather be here blaming the EPL.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ekorian wrote:
Leave our gbegiri saliva and ewedu teeth with shalanga breath alone o abeg. He's our favorite Emir the Kongi :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

pajimoh wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Leave our gbegiri saliva and ewedu teeth with shalanga breath alone o abeg. He's our favorite Emir the Kongi :tic:
I indeed love Gbegiri and ewedu with amala, it’s the food my forefathers ate and I’m not ashamed of it one bit. Yes... I’ve even used Shalanga before, it’s all part of my history and who I am. You fish n chips eating rodents who think anything Nigerian is inferior need to pack up and go find a Epl site where you’ll be treated like the houseboys. After a few years they might even let you register and talk about Nigerian football.
OCCUPY NFF!!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Eagles Nest is so boring, FE qualifies the Worldcup

Post by kalani JR »

Easier to talk about EPL when it's easier to watch EPL. You can't really talk SE everyday when they only play every few months.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Ekorian wrote:
Don't mind him. I'm convinced he hits the gin before posting here.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

CE will become more lively in the summer when AFCON 2019 kicks off.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

The YeyeMan wrote:CE will become more lively in the summer when AFCON 2019 kicks off.
I hope you all will be cheering for the Cranes when 9ja goes home. :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

CE has indeed slow down of late, even with EPL and other leagues. But those who keep pushing the " Nigeria only " agenda will find this site boring because not everyone is interested or have regular access to the local league and the national team are occasionally active.

We need football talk, any football talk, to keep this place vibrant
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So the u 20s are from may june... then Afcon next ..oh boy, it is going to get interesting, then we have the women worldcup ..chel
.up naija
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

pajimoh wrote:CE has indeed slow down of late, even with EPL and other leagues. But those who keep pushing the " Nigeria only " agenda will find this site boring because not everyone is interested or have regular access to the local league and the national team are occasionally active.

We need football talk, any football talk, to keep this place vibrant
The elections have also distracted many from the more important matter of football. :)
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "