Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:Fellaini is in China, where they pay big money

which club will pay 10MM for jones
Wait and see! Premiership is awash with money, we paid 75 for lukaku! All things are possible
:sad: :sad: :sad:

where do i begin with this one.

WE are MUFC, the biggest club on the planet

we pay over the odds.

i swear, you have Moyes level of thinking about Man United
I dont actually! What i am trying to say if we have not exactly got much from the likes of Sanchez, lukaku, so spending big does not always solve isues!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:?

and so what?

what did Barca get from Malcom, or Chelsea from Torres

we are bigger than Everton, so stop being stingy...gosh

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::?

and so what?

Serious question. Do you genuinely enjoy having pointless arguments? You do realize you are wasting your time, right?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

danfo driver wrote:

and so what?

Serious question. Do you genuinely enjoy having pointless arguments? You do realize you are wasting your time, right?
:lol:

I guess you're right

I should just bide my time until it dawns on him that Uniteds problems are not with the 3 former coaches
(Thing is, OGS will go through the same frustration, and these 'fans' will gang up on him)

Oh well...

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

and so what?

:lol:

I guess you're right

I should just bide my time until it dawns on him that Uniteds problems are not with the 3 former coaches
(Thing is, OGS will go through the same frustration, and these 'fans' will gang up on him)

Oh well...
I stopped having intelligent arguments with Marko last week. My last intelligent post to him was-- "You gon' learn." Since then, I just troll him now. It's not worth it having an intelligent argument with a guy who is not interested in one.

Its a shame because Marko does have some very good points, actually.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

When the 3 former coaches decided to ditch the united way, well we have been struggling since then, they should have kept the same structure for continuity and fine tuned our philosophy, if you change our football, you better win or else

Everyone wants the board to just splash the cash without thinking if the player can fit i to the united way, i dont think there any point spending big unless that player can fit in, thays why we need a director of football and good scouting! Thats important, at the end of the season, we need to assess where we are and what we need going forward, to many mistakes have been made in the last few years, we need the structure to be in place first and i am sure the board are already looking into gettting a good director of football

If they decide to offer OGS, the job, they need to back him in the transfer market, the likes of lukaku, sanchez, perreira, young, mata, jones needs to be shipped out, by offering them a contract, it means we will get money for them, you cannot give a 26 year old a free transfer, it makes no business sense in any shape or form!

Whats important is we are slowly getting our identity back and confidence is back, for me thats enough, everything else, where we end up at the end of the season is a bonus, we have been playing catch up and they have done extremly well to cut the 11 point gap and 0 goals difference, today it stands like 20 or so! If we can add 3-4 solid players in positions where we need to, then it should be an interesting next season
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

In Mourinho words! It will be a moracle to finish top 4 lol! 1 month after he left and the rest is history!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:When the 3 former coaches decided to ditch the united way, well we have been struggling since then, they should have kept the same structure for continuity and fine tuned our philosophy, if you change our football, you better win or else
Q1: what is The United Way?

Q2: did we use it against Fulham

Q3: against Leicester?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:In Mourinho words! It will be a moracle to finish top 4 lol! 1 month after he left and the rest is history!

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:In Mourinho words! It will be a moracle to finish top 4 lol! 1 month after he left and the rest is history!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

...and they say all i do is talk_about_Jose

well, if you are lying....i have to set you straight

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Face saving exercise to hang on to his job, if Mourinho was in charge, he did not have to think about top 4, maybe Pogba would have left, Martial will never sign, Felliani will still be in midfield general, Mctomminay will ne playing in defence, Lukaku would still be his number 1 striker, when he was sacked, we were only 2-3 points from dropping to like 15, there were 5 teams below us with only with 24, 26 points, 11 from Arsenal, how times have changed and all it took was 7 weeks!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:When the 3 former coaches decided to ditch the united way, well we have been struggling since then, they should have kept the same structure for continuity and fine tuned our philosophy, if you change our football, you better win or else

Counter attack 2 goals

Counter attack 1 goal

The united way!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:

Counter attack 2 goals

Counter attack 1 goal

The united way!
united way = counter attacking?

ok thanks

didn't realise Man United is a counter-attacking team

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:

Counter attack 2 goals

Counter attack 1 goal

The united way!
united way = counter attacking?

ok thanks

didn't realise Man United is a counter-attacking team
Are you really sure you support man united? To come out with this statement that man united is not a counter attacking side? Go back to 1993 during the start of the Ferguson revolution, work your way up to 2012, go watch our classic counter attacking goals agaisnt Arsenal in the champions league semi finals in 2007 or 2008, the move from Ronaldo and Rooney, please go watch youtube and type man united and counter attacking, That was one of the traditions of united in case you did not know this for a united fan, watch how Ronaldo scored 42 goals in one season or the Cole, Yorke partnership, the runs from Nani
Sorry when did you start supporting united if i may ask? That statement you made, starting to worry a bit, you did not know united was a classic counter attacking side? How did we score against Spurs? Before they blinked, the ball was at the back of their net, look at Martial goal yesterday, that was counter or? The goal against Leicester?

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

you're giving me 1 game here, 1 goal there

basically ll you're saying is that The United Way = Counter Attacking

simple.

yes.or no

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Face saving exercise to hang on to his job, if Mourinho was in charge, he did not have to think about top 4, maybe Pogba would have left, Martial will never sign, Felliani will still be in midfield general, Mctomminay will ne playing in defence, Lukaku would still be his number 1 striker, when he was sacked, we were only 2-3 points from dropping to like 15, there were 5 teams below us with only with 24, 26 points, 11 from Arsenal, how times have changed and all it took was 7 weeks!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You talk too much. You lied, thinking we were morons and you were exposed. Take you "L" like a real man and move on.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:you're giving me 1 game here, 1 goal there

simple.

yes.or no
If you dont know man united is a typical counter attacking side then sorry you are not a fan! These are the basics any united fan should know

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:you're giving me 1 game here, 1 goal there

simple.

yes.or no
If you dont know man united is a typical counter attacking side then sorry you are not a fan! These are the basics any united fan should know
you have not answered the question.
The United Way = Counter Attacking

Y or N

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

this is one extension i can understand, and i am happy for

Ashley was a midfielder many moons ago
he has played LWB and RWB for us and is a fooking leader

congratulations

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Ashley young favoured position is the left side, he is actually good down the left flank and he does cross the ball quite well from that position, he has scored a lot of goals from that position as well, the right side, not really having a lot of joy, guess since Luke Shaw left footed and playing quite decent football, it makes sense that he plays in that position

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I have no issue with him being extended. I do have an issue with him playing as a FB (not his natural position). Ash is a converted winger (just like Tony V).
tfco wrote:this is one extension i can understand, and i am happy for

Ashley was a midfielder many moons ago
he has played LWB and RWB for us and is a fooking leader

congratulations

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Ashley young favoured position is the left side, he is actually good down the left flank and he does cross the ball quite well from that position, he has scored a lot of goals from that position as well, the right side, not really having a lot of joy, guess since Luke Shaw left footed and playing quite decent football, it makes sense that he plays in that position
Youngy provided a few crosses for The Big Fella's head

Luke Shaw? i do not recall the last time he got an assist

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S