PETER CROUCH

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
PETER CROUCH

Post by jette1 »

His medicine much potent than what Kanu had
Dude still I’m premier league
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PETER CROUCH

Post by Coach »

Signed under the radar, few if any come bigger. Many a side could’ve and should’ve gone in for him. Game changing acquisition, will certainly have a say in the title race.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Benefit of being an English man. Change hisnpassport and he won't be in the Epl.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Garbage player. A striker's job is to score.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Benefit of being an English man. Change hisnpassport and he won't be in the Epl.
i guess kanu also was an English man

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jette1 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Benefit of being an English man. Change hisnpassport and he won't be in the Epl.

Crouch is no Kanu u dummy. How dare u ever compare Kanu the great to crouch? U don drink petrol?
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
jette1 wrote:

Crouch is no Kanu u dummy. How dare u ever compare Kanu the great to crouch? U don drink petrol?
so there is an exception?
fool make up your mind; first it's about being English, your dumb arse got exposed. now your desperation turns to aggression