2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs LEI [WK 25]

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
anikulapo wrote:On cue Son is booked for diving and Maguire goes after him.

I no talk am ... this dude is a dirty stinking rat :curse:
You truly have no honour. After watching the replay, do go ahead and post the apology. You insulted this guy so much and yet I see you didnt mention anything about the penalty Leicester did.

Er did you read the comments that preceded this or you just cherry picked after the game like a coward and started yapping? I can tolerate IAG because he is man enough to be here during the game but you and the rest of the after the fact canal can go pound on salt. Abeg Comot :roll:
Aniks my friend, how body? :tic: I hope the Spurs kick to your ekpon is not too painful? :sneaky: :D :taunt:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

anikulapo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

You truly have no honour. After watching the replay, do go ahead and post the apology. You insulted this guy so much and yet I see you didnt mention anything about the penalty Leicester did.

Er did you read the comments that preceded this or you just cherry picked after the game like a coward and started yapping? I can tolerate IAG because he is man enough to be here during the game but you and the rest of the after the fact canal can go pound on salt. Abeg Comot :roll:
Dude - you owe Son an apology. Be a man and admit that you were wrong. But then will I be shocked if you dont - the vitriol that comes out of your mouth indicates the condition of your inside. As one man said 'I'd probably insult you worse - but you would probably like it'.

I mean what kind of human being wishes this for another player in his career ...
Before the season is over, someone will leave a two-footed challenge and take out Son.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
anikulapo wrote:This Son is such a diving cheating rat ... Tufiakwa ... dude has so much talent but always has to cheat
You owe Son multiple apologies. The guy actually doesnt dive.
It's Anigbelenu. Don't waste your time. In his book all Spurs players are dirty players. He was born to HATE, the cvnt :tic: :taunt:

What really shuts him up is a Spurs win. He crawls back into his hole, bury his head between his legs and shines his balls with his tongue. The mingy old flea infested dog :taunt: :D
Bros - I am cool. I came, I posted and I am off to a Spurs and Leicester board. Apparently they want to burn their forum down with puel ...
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Aniks my friend, how body? :tic: I hope the Spurs kick to your ekpon is not too painful? :sneaky: :D :taunt:

Ahhhh another cockroach appears :rotf: :rotf: It’s makes perfect sense: LILLY LIVERED :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cristao II wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Dude - you owe Son an apology. Be a man and admit that you were wrong. But then will I be shocked if you dont - the vitriol that comes out of your mouth indicates the condition of your inside. As one man said 'I'd probably insult you worse - but you would probably like it'.

I mean what kind of human being wishes this for another player in his career ...
Before the season is over, someone will leave a two-footed challenge and take out Son.

Who wished it upon him? I’m saying his diving antics will lead to retribution . Clearly you never played the game soooo.

ANWYAY you are quite the Chicken heart. If you don’t have the balls to have opinions in game then your opinions are best ignored post game. So Abeg Carry Go.

I respect real fans like IAG :laugh:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Teacher, teacher, me sir. Can I answer that question?

Please sir, is it Anigbelenu- the most vile human excrement on the net? :sneaky: :twisted:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Ahhhh another cockroach appears :rotf: :rotf: It’s makes perfect sense: LILLY LIVERED :mrgreen:
Ol boy, igbelenu, while I was on the white throne dishing out your dinner, I was still posting. We are Spurs, we never run from insults or foul mouth mofos. Water off ducks back. More palmy to wash your bad belle? :tic:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Please sir, is it Anigbelenu- the most vile human excrement on the net? :sneaky: :twisted:

See this rotten palm Wine Tapper. Your diseased carcass is so repulsive hungry stray dogs no go even gree chop you :taunt: :taunt: See ya mouth dey big when game don finish abi? What else is new: COWARD :mrgreen:

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

See this rotten palm Wine Tapper. Your diseased carcass is so repulsive hungry stray dogs no go even gree chop you :taunt: :taunt: See ya mouth dey big when game don finish abi? What else is new: COWARD :mrgreen:
Aha my buroda, why now - Na fight? :sneaky: We all k ow you're a cvnt but you're hawa very own cvnt and we love you. No vex biko Anigbeformouth. :tic: Make I send palmwine? :D
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Aha my buroda, why now - Na fight? :sneaky: We all k ow you're a cvnt but you're hawa very own cvnt and we love you. No vex biko Anigbeformouth. :tic: Make I send palmwine? :D

:rotf:

Useless guy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: I was very surprised by Michael Oliver's refereeing today!! Is there any way Spurs can complain about a number of the cards especially the Son one. It was ridiculous!!

To God be the glory for the victory. The lineup was not our strongest but it did the job.
From now on I hope we make a stinker anytime he gets to ref any of our matches. He was the same ref who denied Son a penalty against Pool when he was fouled by Mane in injury time. That could have made the match 2-2 but he told Son to carry on. See how he kept overlooking all the fouls against us but quick to call it for Leicester. When the camera panned to Poch's face I could see him fuming inside and I said it (you will find where I said it on this match thread), that he was going to have a go at the level of officiating and he rightfully did. It is not in Poch's character to complain about refs as he accepts they are human and will make the occasional human error hence why he is not an advocate of VAR, but today it was just so blatantly obvious Michael Oliver hates Spurs.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

With Ramsey signing for 400k per week at Juve, say goodbye to some Spurs players. We are not prepared or willing to compete at those prices.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:With Ramsey signing for 400k per week at Juve, say goodbye to some Spurs players. We are not prepared or willing to compete at those prices.
How many teams are willing to compete at those prices? The fact that he's also a free agent has to be factored in.
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

Spurs will continue to lose top class players until we have an Arab sheikh ready to buy out Levy and Lewis!! we will not be able to compete in the face of such wages and certainly our best will seek to move on. We will wish them well and not begrudge because it is not through any fault of theirs. I realistically do not see us winning any trophy of note as long as Mancity, ManU and L'pool have enough to throw around.
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:Spurs will continue to lose top class players until we have an Arab sheikh ready to buy out Levy and Lewis!! we will not be able to compete in the face of such wages and certainly our best will seek to move on. We will wish them well and not begrudge because it is not through any fault of theirs. I realistically do not see us winning any trophy of note as long as Mancity, ManU and L'pool have enough to throw around.
The issue is, even if all EPL clubs spend £1b on players, only one can win the EPL title. At some point you have to have a philosophy and stick with it.

Each club trying to outspend each other to obtain the title cannot be good for the league
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:
oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:Spurs will continue to lose top class players until we have an Arab sheikh ready to buy out Levy and Lewis!! we will not be able to compete in the face of such wages and certainly our best will seek to move on. We will wish them well and not begrudge because it is not through any fault of theirs. I realistically do not see us winning any trophy of note as long as Mancity, ManU and L'pool have enough to throw around.
The issue is, even if all EPL clubs spend £1b on players, only one can win the EPL title. At some point you have to have a philosophy and stick with it.

Each club trying to outspend each other to obtain the title cannot be good for the league
KPOM!! Good way to also drive fans away after a while.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:With Ramsey signing for 400k per week at Juve, say goodbye to some Spurs players. We are not prepared or willing to compete at those prices.
How many teams are willing to compete at those prices? The fact that he's also a free agent has to be factored in.
Truth is very few are. The ones that do have some heavy backers ..

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

pajimoh wrote:

Couldn't agree more.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [CL] TOT vs BVB [RD 16]

Post by Its a Goal »

Worrying about players leaving for higher wages is something we can't control. Our players receive the most generous bonus in the league which compensates for the lower wages. With the new stadium almost ready I believe the players will start getting better wages once the stadium is in full operation. Poch is perhaps the 2nd highest paid manager in the PL and that shows intent on Levy's part to give to the team what they are worth but at the moment he can't splash out more than he can afford.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

Guys don't get me wrong, i am very much an advocate of the gradualist approach of Levy which has brought us this far without unnecessary saddling us with debts and i perfectly understand that only one club can win the league at any point in time.
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Back to the Trophy that Poch said means far more than any other we should compete in. It is this including the PL title that he is desperate to win and as such he takes the competition very seriously. Against Dortmund today we are going to have a very difficult tie as Dortmund is on fire as they are top of their league. They have a few injuries to deal with but they are still a force to reckon with. Spurs on the other side have Dele, Kane, Davies and Dier still out due to injury and Poch has confirmed Danny won't be starting as he is nursing a bruised knee and will be assessed if he can even make the bench.

The team is on a 4 match winning streak and they will go into this tie full of confidence that they don't give up and fight until the bitter end. All the players will be up for this and show that fighting cock spirit. The stadium should be packed to the raft to show the lads all the love they need to carry the day. Who is going to play and what formation is anyone's guess. 2 at the back or 3? All 3 CBs have been brilliant when either played as a pair, no matter who is picked, or as a pack. Midfield is the main concern as Winks and Sissoko are the only consistent players but without the dynamism of Dembele. Will Poch start Wanyama to allow Winks move forward? I doubt Skipp will get the nod as he is still very inexperienced at this level. Will KWP get another chance to start on the LW or will Jan? Llorente is the Million Dollar question. He gives a lot of himself anytime he plays but for most part he is not effective. When he finally does he either creates a chance or gets the goal. Will Poch trust him enough?

I hope at the end of the day the lads would have done us proud and we can take a healthy lead back to Germany in 2 weeks. COYS!!!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I think you should try to follow football outside Spurs. I am sorry to sound harsh, but it seems your football knowledge outside spurs is very very very bad. The other day, you thought Sarri got rid of Courtois. Now, you are regurgitating the unintelligence of the English media. Ramsey is on 250k a year. What the English media has done, is what they do all the time in order to be mischievous (or as other cultures will call it-- Lies or fraudulent misrepresentation). They add every single fee into the salary to make it seem exhorbitant, so they can sell their story. they add the salary, the agents fees, and in this instance the signing on bonus.

Ramsey is a free agent and as every free agent, he gets a signing on bonus. Also, in Italy, football clubs take into consideration the horrendous tax laws (at least horrendous for the worker). Salary in italy is taxed at almost 50% !! As an Inter fan, you should know this, since there has been many complaints from foreign players coming to Italy about this. So, this is also taken into consideration when giving salary to a player.

You have to look outside spurs and england, my brother. You can t continue to live in this bubble.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[tweet]10957572233205841 93[/tweet]

Admin, just because a post contains sequential numbers starting with 4 and ending in 9 with 1 in the middle doesn't mean it should be rejected.