How come no one is suggesting newer players anymore

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
How come no one is suggesting newer players anymore

Post by john12 »

Remember prior to World Cup, people kept on suggesting different manner of players. All of a sudden, World Cup is over and people have stop initiating their suggestions
Last edited by john12 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: How come no one is suggesting newer players anymore

Post by Damunk »

john12 wrote:Remember prior to World Cup, people kept on suggesting different manner of players. All of a sudden, World Cup is over and people has stop their suggestions
Te new players wey already dey never enter finish, you dey find more?
Samu Chukwueze
Samuel Kalu
Kingsley Michael
Jam Collins
Not to mention Onyekuru, Success and possibly Alampasu
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

john12 wrote:Remember prior to World Cup, people kept on suggesting different manner of players. All of a sudden, World Cup is over and people has stop their suggestions
It is really simple. In the run up to the world cup there is always more discussion about ALL issues affecting the national team. In every country fans always have lively debates about potential players before world cup squads are announced. Please spare us a rehash of the rubbish that you subjected us to about 'agent's'.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292210

When next I pass through DC, I'm going to yank you from that Mickey D's counter and forcefully enrol you in a GED class.

Kongi or Big Punkey can teach you how to use the forum's search function in the mean time.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Rohr is likely to add one or two new or fringe players ahead of the Seychelles and Egypt games next month.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Because there is little or no money to be made right now. Tournaments present an opportunity for 'agents' to make money. It is the lure of filthy lucre :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Junior Ajayi. Please do not check for his representation.

Also my kid brother You, Hey is scoring goals in Malta right now.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I wonder why Enyeama is no longer interested in being Nigeria's number 1 goalkeeper. hmm I wonder why?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

john12 wrote:Remember prior to World Cup, people kept on suggesting different manner of players. All of a sudden, World Cup is over and people have stop initiating their suggestions
Are you suggesting agents have seasons?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

To answer your question, agent talktrue is currently busy with his regular job. It's only during tournaments that he caaaaares soooooo much about Nigerian soccer that he decided the entire players selection period to scour the earth looking for fantastic Nigerian players that can help us win the tournament immediately.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

1naija wrote:
john12 wrote:Remember prior to World Cup, people kept on suggesting different manner of players. All of a sudden, World Cup is over and people have stop initiating their suggestions

You haven't seen anything yet. Wait for the Nations Cup. Rohr will be called all sorts of names for not including one player or the other.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

mystic wrote:
1naija wrote:

You haven't seen anything yet. Wait for the Nations Cup. Rohr will be called all sorts of names for not including one player or the other.
That is what football fans do everywhere in the world.