EPL EL CA$HITO:MAN. CITY 6 CHELSEA 0 ( FT ) yes, 6 kondo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: EPL EL CA$HITO:MAN. CITY 6 CHELSEA 0 ( FT ) yes, 6 kondo

Post by tfco »

BP, abeg pass the popcorn

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Think Zola will do well for Chelsea, he understands their tradition having played at the top level there
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

txj wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Is "Sarri Ball" "Sorry Ball" in English? I'm beginning to think it's the Italian accent that makes it Sarri Ball :taunt: :tic:

Just curious, where does player responsibility start here?
Here in my previous post on page 10, I think
charlie wrote:What an undisciplined, uninspiring performance.
I know many are calling for Sarri to be fired but that would be stupid. Its clear to see this team has quit on him and on themselves.

This is his first season and he inherited this team. He should be allowed to clean up shop and bring in his own players.
This team lacks respect for the fans. They easily quit and that is now in their DNA. They quit on Mourinho. They fought for Conte and eventually quit on him too. Now they are doing it again.

Overpaid cvnts
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Down tools ko down shovel ni. They got whooped fair and square, simple! It happens.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

YemiBrazil wrote:Down tools ko down shovel ni. They got whooped fair and square, simple! It happens.
they have quit on sarri..as they did on Conte end of last season

if you cannot see it, too bad

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Down tools ko down shovel ni. They got whooped fair and square, simple! It happens.

Why do you waste your time? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyone who knows football can see it from a mile away. They quit on the poor man several weeks ago, he got so frustrated that he came out and pretty much said it -- I CANT MOTIVATE THESE PLAYERS! :lol:

But no problem, they say it is "modern-day football" abI? And people wonder why I will no longer spend a dime on football. I wouldnt even pay to watch a game. If the game is not live on a free stream, its fine! I will wait for the result. Like I said, I feel sorry for the fans who pay their hard earned money for these weak minded weaklings to decide when or where they want to put in effort. Not me! sorry.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

tfco wrote:

The manager was paid to do a job, he is doing his job. The result of his job is what you have seen today, last week, 2 weeks ago and 3 months ago. Whether that result translates to downing of tools in your opinion, then that's your prerogative. As for me, Chelsea FC got whooped by a better managed team 6-0. It was a fair whooping. They are not the first and they won't be the last. If a manager can't manage successfully questions must be asked. Chelsea FC is not a charity organization, the manager is getting paid to do a job. Sorry, you can't use this as an example to give Mr Mourinho a pass for his management failure at Man United this season :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by YemiBrazil on Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:

Why do you waste your time? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyone who knows football can see it from a mile away. They quit on the poor man several weeks ago, he got so frustrated that he came out and pretty much said it -- I CANT MOTIVATE THESE PLAYERS! :lol:

But no problem, they say it is "modern-day football" abI? And people wonder why I will no longer spend a dime on football. I wouldnt even pay to watch a game. If the game is not live on a free stream, its fine! I will wait for the result. Like I said, I feel sorry for the fans who pay their hard earned money for these weak minded weaklings to decide when or where they want to put in effort. Not me! sorry.
See this table soccer expert deceiving himself to exonerate Mourinho :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

txj wrote:City are good; best squad in England.

But like I told G4L months ago, I think they are not deserving of the hero worship that most certainly will follow this game.

Take Fernandinho that is being hailed as world class all over England. In the one game he played for Brazil in the WC, he couldn't get up to half the level of Casemiro and was singularly responsible for Brazil going out vs Belgium...

Tactically, teams in England are often too happy to accept the status quo and not challenge the "established order"...In this I am reminded of what Mourinho said about his experience in Italy against small clubs...
Fernandinho was horrible in that 1/4?game but he gets away with it in England. He should have been sent off in several games already. The referees don’t even yellow card him. That being said, cuty’s Option all over the field is amazing.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Meanwhile, on another note - huge shout out to that large-hearted Fulham FC fan who consoled PaJ in a classic example of espirit de corp and prevented a catastrophic situation today :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:

The manager was paid to do a job, he is doing his job. The result of his job is what you have seen today, last week, 2 weeks ago and 3 months ago. Whether that result translates to downing of tools in your opinion, then that's your prerogative. As for me, Chelsea FC got whooped by a better managed team 6-0. It was a fair whooping. They are not the first and they won't be the last. If a manager can't manage successfully questions must be asked. Chelsea FC is not a charity organization, the manager is getting paid to do a job. Sorry, you can't use this as an example to give Mr Mourinho a pass for his management failure at Man United this season :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Sorry nobody dare try to add Mourinho in this equation! He is a hopeless coach, huge difference
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

marko wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:

Sorry nobody dare try to add Mourinho in this equation! He is a hopeless coach, huge difference
You are hurting some people.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:

See this table soccer expert deceiving himself to exonerate Mourinho :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Is Sarri a winner?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:Is Sarri a winner?
Nope! Never won a thing. Even a primary 2 tournament. And he has publicly admitted that he doesn't care about winning, he is more interested in playing style.

His Napoli capitulated and lost the tile to Juve 2 seasons ago and that was the final straw that broke the Napoli hierarchy's back.
GG of G
Egg
Egg
Re: EPL EL CA$HITO:MAN. CITY 6 CHELSEA 0 ( 2H) yes, 6 kondo

Post by GG of G »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:chelsea were 4th on friday
5th on saturday
6th on sunday
Solomon Grundy? Nahh... Sarri's Chelsea.

Sarri's Chelsea

Born on Monday,
Trained on Tuesday,
Kitted on Wednesday,
Played on Thursday,
4th on Friday,
5th on Saturday,
6th on Sunday...

That is the end of Sarri's Chelsea.
Thanks for this :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: please accept my apology for quoting this on a WhatsApp group am on
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:

rent free

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

indian PaJ

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

sarri is doing himself no favours

will kante ever play his favoured role? ever?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

indian PaJ
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Is Sarri a winner?
Nope! Never won a thing. Even a primary 2 tournament. And he has publicly admitted that he doesn't care about winning, he is more interested in playing style.

His Napoli capitulated and lost the tile to Juve 2 seasons ago and that was the final straw that broke the Napoli hierarchy's back.
So he's a serial loser that hasn't even defeated nicotine. Oh dear.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

tfco wrote:sarri is doing himself no favours

Not as long as Sarri tries to fit the Square Jorginho into the round DM hole.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:sarri is doing himself no favours

Funny enough, the role everyone is calling "Kante's favored role" is actually NOT his favored role. If you remember, when Ranieri coached Kante, Ranieri said he will yell at Kante for 90 minutes, asking him to return back to the DM position and hold there, rather than running around.

Chelsea's problem is not Kante playing as a RDM, which I think is actually a preferred position for him. The problem with Chelsea is that they have a laughable CD (David Luiz) and a laughable left back (Alonso). Additionally, they play Kovacic and Ross Barkely as their number 10. Either player will shine against Hudderfield, but truth be told, Barkley and Kovacic cannot even make Man City's 25 man roster. Then you have a coach who is not the best in defensive organization. Those are their problems.