The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Nkume »

danfo driver wrote:Man! Ramsey is a wicked man. Walks away on a free and pockets the huge sign-on bonus, leaving Arsenal with 0 transfer fee, after developing him.
Bia he gave Arsenal 10 plus years. Broke his leg playing for Arsenal. Was player of the year 2 years at Arsenal. Won 3 FA cups with Arsenal, twice with the winning goals. Through all this, he endured 10 years of abuse from Fuc-tard Arsenal fans.

He deserves every good thing in his post Arsenal career, and owes the club nothing.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

I see the same future for Iwobi. Thunder fire all the fuc-tard idiots trying to derail a 22 year old man.

Wenger knows!!!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Nkume wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Man! Ramsey is a wicked man. Walks away on a free and pockets the huge sign-on bonus, leaving Arsenal with 0 transfer fee, after developing him.
Bia he gave Arsenal 10 plus years. Broke his leg playing for Arsenal. Was player of the year 2 years at Arsenal. Won 3 FA cups with Arsenal, twice with the winning goals. Through all this, he endured 10 years of abuse from Fuc-tard Arsenal fans.

He deserves every good thing in his post Arsenal career, and owes the club nothing.
Fact not feelings!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

danfo driver wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
This is great for Arsenal. We cant afford another significantly overpaid player. Good on him but once he's in Turin he'll realize money ain't everything. He'll be a rotational player there in no time.
In Turin, he'll have a chance to win the league and CL. He will never have that chance at Arsenal.

And at this moment, which Juve midfielder is going to bench him?
Hmm, lets see...Juventus have won like 10 Serie A's in a row? Its clear they desperately need him.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Heliopolis wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
This is great for Arsenal. We cant afford another significantly overpaid player. Good on him but once he's in Turin he'll realize money ain't everything. He'll be a rotational player there in no time.
In Turin, he'll have a chance to win the league and CL. He will never have that chance at Arsenal.

Hmm, lets see...Juventus have won like 10 Serie A's in a row? Its clear they desperately need him.
They are going for CL dominance. Thats why they went for Ronaldo.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:I see the same future for Iwobi. Thunder fire all the fuc-tard idiots trying to derail a 22 year old man.

Wenger knows!!!
Dude stop bringing Wenger to this mess,he help creat it and he allow the boys contract run down..
Wenger is gone i know you dont want to accept and you want to see Arsenal failed because Wenger is no more.
Biko tell Wenger to apply for other jobs and you follow him to his new home.As for Iwobi i will be glad a better team comw collect him and he win titles and end big pay check
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Why Mesut Ozil's relationship with Arsenal is almost at breaking point”

john Cross:
Mesut Ozil is in danger of leaving his relationship with Arsenal at breaking point after his latest cry off.

Incredibly, Ozil has now missed as many games as he has played this season through either illness, a back injury, a knee problem or being left out.

Ozil, 30, who is Arsenal’s biggest earner on £350,000-a-week, reported in sick for Saturday’s win at Huddersfield which will raise concerns as to why he is missing so many games.

World Cup winner Ozil has made 18 appearances in all competitions this season but has struggled badly under Unai Emery’s regime, although the feeling at the club is that the manager is trying everything to try and make it work.

Ozil has been made captain, was given the No10 shirt in the summer and given a huge contract but the club are getting very little value for money since he signed to the mega deal last January.

Former Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger even raised concerns about Ozil’s immune system last season after he cried off sick on several occasions.

Arsenal would be open to offers on Ozil whose contract expires in 2021 but his earnings will be a huge stumbling block with Inter Milan and Chinese clubs the only teams to have shown real interest.

It is a growing problem for Arsenal and his fitness and health is bound to come under further scrutiny throughout the course of the season.

Meanwhile, Aaron Ramsey, 28, has signed a pre-contract with Juventus worth £200,000-a-week AFTER TAX which makes him one of British top earners but is dwarfed by his Wales team mate Gareth Bale at Real Madrid .

Bale earns a staggering £650,000-a-week or £350,000-a-week after tax at the Bernabeu. Italian media reported last month that Ramsey agreed the contract with Juventus after completing a medical and will join in the summer.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... t-13985702
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

I'm sure people here will be surprised.They will be schocked. They will wonder how this happened. Nobody could have seen it come.
Ozil is exactly who we though he was. Arsenal had 4 years of data on him.

RIP Dennis Green.
[/video]
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:Why Mesut Ozil's relationship with Arsenal is almost at breaking point”
john Cross:
Mesut Ozil is in danger of leaving his relationship with Arsenal at breaking point after his latest cry off.
Incredibly, Ozil has now missed as many games as he has played this season through either illness, a back injury, a knee problem or being left out.
Ozil, 30, who is Arsenal’s biggest earner on £350,000-a-week, reported in sick for Saturday’s win at Huddersfield which will raise concerns as to why he is missing so many games.
World Cup winner Ozil has made 18 appearances in all competitions this season but has struggled badly under Unai Emery’s regime, although the feeling at the club is that the manager is trying everything to try and make it work.
Ozil has been made captain, was given the No10 shirt in the summer and given a huge contract but the club are getting very little value for money since he signed to the mega deal last January.
Former Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger even raised concerns about Ozil’s immune system last season after he cried off sick on several occasions.
Arsenal would be open to offers on Ozil whose contract expires in 2021 but his earnings will be a huge stumbling block with Inter Milan and Chinese clubs the only teams to have shown real interest.
It is a growing problem for Arsenal and his fitness and health is bound to come under further scrutiny throughout the course of the season.
Meanwhile, Aaron Ramsey, 28, has signed a pre-contract with Juventus worth £200,000-a-week AFTER TAX which makes him one of British top earners but is dwarfed by his Wales team mate Gareth Bale at Real Madrid .
Bale earns a staggering £650,000-a-week or £350,000-a-week after tax at the Bernabeu. Italian media reported last month that Ramsey agreed the contract with Juventus after completing a medical and will join in the summer.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... t-13985702
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Heliopolis wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:

Their midfield has struggled a bit lately. IF someone like Emre Can can get playing time, Ramsey should fancy his chances. Khedira fit chop bench sef with Pjanic and Matuidi playing with Ramsey
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Remember that Arsenal shas many players they signed on free transfers like Lichsteiner, Kolasinac, ...etc.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Robbynice wrote:
Nkume wrote:

Fact not feelings!
Spot on.

Those who said he was not good enough, claiming no top club will ever come in for him have eggs on their faces. They were wrong.

A fit Ramsey and Matuidi, scary non stop running power.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Robbynice wrote:
Nkume wrote:

Fact not feelings!
Couldn't agree more with Nkume. Personally, I wish Ramsey all the best. He wasn't my favorite player, but he always stood up and gave an honest effort. The thing that disgusts me the most about many Arsenal fans these days is the insatiable penchant for making scapegoats out of their own players. I see a clear pattern developing with the likes of Iwobi and AMN, who are academy graduates even.

All they ask for is buy buy buy. Once a player is bought, he becomes terrible, and they start eyeing the next purchase. The whole thing has become a mess.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cally wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Nkume wrote:

Fact not feelings!
Couldn't agree more with Nkume. Personally, I wish Ramsey all the best. He wasn't my favorite player, but he always stood up and gave an honest effort. The thing that disgusts me the most about many Arsenal fans these days is the insatiable penchant for making scapegoats out of their own players. I see a clear pattern developing with the likes of Iwobi and AMN, who are academy graduates even.

All they ask for is buy buy buy. Once a player is bought, he becomes terrible, and they start eyeing the next purchase. The whole thing has become a mess.

Let’s see, Buy Buy Buy and they become terrible?

Who are we talking about?

Aboumeyang

Torreira

Sokratis

Mavropanos

Guendouzi

Yeah sure :laugh: :rotf: :rotf: how about just proving your worth and no one will question ya damn purchase :idea:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

anikulapo wrote:
Cally wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Nkume wrote:

Fact not feelings!

Aboumeyang

Torreira

Sokratis

Mavropanos

Guendouzi

Yeah sure :laugh: :rotf: :rotf: how about just proving your worth and no one will question ya damn purchase :idea:
"Proving your worth" is subjective. People tend to overlook the faults of players they like, and endlessly attack those that they don't like under the guise of "not proving their worth." Moreover, there's hardly any team of perfect players out there.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Since Ramsey aka "Ramshyt" was denied a contract - some gooners on this forum & off have come as close to calling him the Welsh Andrés Iniesta - heck, i must've slept thru most of this legacy.
Good luck to da kid but on the real - since CR came in, Juve trying to get rid of Higuan & Dybala. We know the EPL clubs backed off the Ramsey wage demands.
He'd 1/4 of a season where he was in the World class discussion - never came close again. No revisionism y'all. Again happy 2morrow to da kid.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cally wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Nkume wrote:

Fact not feelings!

These days? lol e be like sey you just start to dey pay attention.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

anikulapo wrote:
Cally wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Nkume wrote:

Fact not feelings!

Aboumeyang

Torreira

Sokratis

Mavropanos

Guendouzi

Saw how well not buying a single outfield player worked in summer of 2015...

Guess Man City is winning with squad full local based lads from Manchester...again IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cally wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Cally wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Nkume wrote:

Fact not feelings!

Aboumeyang

Torreira

Sokratis

Mavropanos

Guendouzi

"Proving your worth" is subjective. People tend to overlook the faults of players they like, and endlessly attack those that they don't like under the guise of "not proving their worth." Moreover, there's hardly any team of perfect players out there.
My good friend there’s a time in life just to say OK :laugh: :laugh:

Did you actually think about and then read what you just wrote ?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Na wa for una :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tolahs wrote:Since Ramsey aka "Ramshyt" was denied a contract - some gooners on this forum & off have come as close to calling him the Welsh Andrés Iniesta - heck, i must've slept thru most of this legacy.
Good luck to da kid but on the real - since CR came in, Juve trying to get rid of Higuan & Dybala. We know the EPL clubs backed off the Ramsey wage demands.
He'd 1/4 of a season where he was in the World class discussion - never came close again. No revisionism y'all. Again happy 2morrow to da kid.

Are you saying he will be Juve’s Ozilghanistan?

:rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Cally wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Nkume wrote:

Fact not feelings!

Aboumeyang

Torreira

Sokratis

Mavropanos

Guendouzi

Saw how well not buying a single outfield player worked in summer of 2015...

Guess Man City is winning with squad full local based lads from Manchester...again IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

http://www.espn.com/soccer/blog/marcott ... 000-a-week

Gab Marcotti making sense Re: Ramshyt and Juve

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

anikulapo wrote:http://www.espn.com/soccer/blog/marcott ... 000-a-week

The one thing I see from this clearly is that those who we have abused so much for ruining ( abi na running ) Arsenal are not doing badly at all !!.

Those running Juve I fear for this risk appetite ... They have 7 core players over 30 :scared: and 3 28 and above !! and now two of those are above 200K per week ? One is 34 !!

Dem sabi risk sha.
See what only One OZil has done to us ?

Btw Aniks , I hear from reliable source that it was either Ozil at 350K or Sanchez @ 450K or none of the two ... Arsenal chose for marketing rights to keep Ozil @ 350K..

None of the two would have cost us in marketing and also cost us in future signing attractiveness ....

The gist is that Wenger also wanted Ozil but not @ 350K , Na Gazalizard do 350K ...but that is water under the bridge ....

Seems Juve have not learnt from us...

Now I do see us being able to get rid of Ozil , but we have to pay his transfer fee or something for any club to be attracted to him @ 30 with that wage bill...

In short we have to lose more money upfront to save on that wage bill..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:http://www.espn.com/soccer/blog/marcott ... 000-a-week

Sharraappppp!

You said he was Ramshyt
You were wrong
You said no big club will ever sign him
You were wrong
You said no club will give him the money Arsenal offered him.
You were wrong.

On all counts about Ramsey, you were wrong and are still wrong.

Just let sleeping dogs lie. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.