[MUFC] Ole Gunnar Solksjaer (Mar 28, 2019)...

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [MUFC] Ole Gunnar Solksjaer

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:Lukaku scored 8 goals this season, at least 8 premiership goals, very poor returns for a united striker! Nothing is stopping Lukaku from improving himself! First his poor touch, nobody can teach him the basics of football, we know Mourinho does not improve players, so i guess its left for OGS to help him! Now he has every opportunity to redeem himself, first start helping the team when the opposition has the ball, he played yesterday and was losing balls left right and center, he has to improve his foootball, its that simple, if he cant, he can ask for a transfer!
All of a sudden, its on the player to "improve himself." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
this is why i laugh on CE with some of the s'hit i read

Inheritance Merchant 'improves' players like KDB, Sterling, ____ (players that cost $50MM), but is yet to 'develop' any player from the EDS
Once upon a time KDB, Salah were linked with Mourinho, what exactly did he do with them? Shipped them out hahaha
Once upon a time Sancho, Iheanacho were liked to Guardiola, what exactly did he do with them? Shipped them out hahaha
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:Lukaku scored 8 goals this season, at least 8 premiership goals, very poor returns for a united striker! Nothing is stopping Lukaku from improving himself! First his poor touch, nobody can teach him the basics of football, we know Mourinho does not improve players, so i guess its left for OGS to help him! Now he has every opportunity to redeem himself, first start helping the team when the opposition has the ball, he played yesterday and was losing balls left right and center, he has to improve his foootball, its that simple, if he cant, he can ask for a transfer!
All of a sudden, its on the player to "improve himself." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Inheritance Merchant 'improves' players like KDB, Sterling, ____ (players that cost $50MM), but is yet to 'develop' any player from the EDS
Once upon a time KDB, Salah were linked with Mourinho, what exactly did he do with them? Shipped them out hahaha
Once upon a time Sancho, Iheanacho were liked to Guardiola, what exactly did he do with them? Shipped them out hahaha
Sancho was a mistake, seems he is doing fantastic in the Bundesliga, Ihenacho? cant even make the 1st team at Leicester, what exactly is wrong with him?
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Once upon a time Sancho, Iheanacho were liked to Guardiola, what exactly did he do with them? Shipped them out hahaha
Hahaha.
http://www.naijiant.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Sancho was a mistake, seems he is doing fantastic in the Bundesliga, Ihenacho? cant even make the 1st team at Leicester, what exactly is wrong with him?
I will say a "grave blunder" and a blemish on Guardiola's life. If Sancho ends up at United, there will not be a hole too wide for Guardiola to hide in Manchester. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

First loss against a v good team
Pogba was flat
Martial was not in form AT ALL, prior to the injury

OGS should have changed the game plan DURING the game

we go again.
we can still smack Pool this weekend

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:First loss against a v good team
Pogba was flat
Martial was not in form AT ALL, prior to the injury

OGS should have changed the game plan DURING the game

we go again.
we can still smack Pool this weekend
Martial has gotten his contract. What else is there to play for?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I think Ole has done well, and frankly, in a normal world, keeping him would be a good idea. However, United is not just competing in the EPL where you come up against only 3 world class coaches, MAX. In the CL, you can come up against multiple world class coaches over and over again and if your coach isnt in that highest level of coaches, he gets out-coached, easily.

I repeat, UNITED must do everything in its power to take Pochettino.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

We played a tough well drilled side, all those predicting an all out united win, well, i hoped we got a result today, there is real depth in PSG squad that they can afford to miss Neymar and Cavani

If the board wants to give OGS the job, they need to back him up with funds, they have seen tonight the difference in class! Some players need to go at the end of the season, that is why i am happy that we were reminded today that work needs to be done and we dont have to rush into making any decisions on the new coach, OGS has done well so far
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:I think Ole has done well, and frankly, in a normal world, keeping him would be a good idea. However, United is not just competing in the EPL where you come up against only 3 world class coaches, MAX. In the CL, you can come up against multiple world class coaches over and over again and if your coach isnt in that highest level of coaches, he gets out-coached, easily.

Good point you made there! If we have to back OGS as coach, he needs to be backed with a war chest and up to 5-6 players need to leave! Its that simple, what we have now is only good enoug to finish in the top 5, nothing more

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote: rent free

p.s - Martial has under performed since OGS took over, but you don't watch games....so
His "under-performance" has led to a new and improved contract.
since you were twerking over Martial sake of a goal against Fulham, you are free to pull up Martial tweets after the PSG game

I'll wait.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:I think Ole has done well, and frankly, in a normal world, keeping him would be a good idea. However, United is not just competing in the EPL where you come up against only 3 world class coaches, MAX. In the CL, you can come up against multiple world class coaches over and over again and if your coach isnt in that highest level of coaches, he gets out-coached, easily.

Good point you made there! If we have to back OGS as coach, he needs to be backed with a war chest and up to 5-6 players need to leave! Its that simple, what we have now is only good enoug to finish in the top 5, nothing more
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

how do i save this for August 2019??

spend in Jan 2019 = $0
spend in summer 2019 = $war chest

((((((Eddie Woodward, are you listening))))))

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote: rent free

p.s - Martial has under performed since OGS took over, but you don't watch games....so
His "under-performance" has led to a new and improved contract.
since you were twerking over Martial sake of a goal against Fulham, you are free to pull up Martial tweets after the PSG game

I'll wait.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: kai! You wicked o! That long, unfit looking, middle-aged thing, twerking! He must look like this:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:

spend in Jan 2019 = $0

Marko is a sucker for punishment. :lol: :lol:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:

spend in Jan 2019 = $0

Marko is a sucker for punishment. :lol: :lol:
I am only a fan, remember this! So i will sleep well tonight, its the board that should be quaking in their boots, tomorrow, all is forgotten but timely reminder how far we have come

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

"Under-performance".
I 2nd that
should i pull up your quote where you agreed that Martial has underperformed since OGS took over??

:D :D :D
Pls do, martial is proving me wrong!
you were twerking over his 'performance' against relegation candidate FULHAM FC

you saw what he 'did' against PSG.

I told you he has his OFF days. but no, you were siding with the Enugu 'Linda Ikeji wannabe' blogger

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote: I am only a fan, remember this! So i will sleep well tonight, its the board that should be quaking in their boots, tomorrow, all is forgotten but timely reminder how far we have come
you see, you still do_not_get_it

The Board's main concern = $$$
we have almost 100 sponsors now, so money is flowing

WILL THEY SPEND IT ON FOOTBALLERS????
i will leave you to figure it out

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

"Under-performance".
I 2nd that
should i pull up your quote where you agreed that Martial has underperformed since OGS took over??

:D :D :D
Pls do, martial is proving me wrong!
you were twerking over his 'performance' against relegation candidate FULHAM FC

you saw what he 'did' against PSG.

I told you he has his OFF days. but no, you were siding with the Enugu 'Linda Ikeji wannabe' blogger

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

2H, Ole should have changed something...this stat is just horrendous.
we did not even test Buffon...isn't he like 50 y/o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote: I am only a fan, remember this! So i will sleep well tonight, its the board that should be quaking in their boots, tomorrow, all is forgotten but timely reminder how far we have come
you see, you still do_not_get_it

The Board's main concern = $$$
we have almost 100 sponsors now, so money is flowing

WILL THEY SPEND IT ON FOOTBALLERS????
i will leave you to figure it out
That is what we wil find out soon what plans they have, now with injuries to Lingard, Martial, expect Sanchez, lukaku but what will they do? Nothing as usual!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:2H, Ole should have changed something...this stat is just horrendous.
we did not even test Buffon...isn't he like 50 y/o

PSG came prepared, we did not tonight! OGS is still a rooke, it showed tonight! The board have to bridge the gap

Marko
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

If your "world class" bus driver was still in charge, Manure won't have to worry about competing in the CL.
http://www.naijiant.com/