The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by anikulapo »

I’ve never seen a player in an Arsenal uniform as clumsy and labored as Xhakxrap. Less than ten minutes in and he is already booked for being slow and tugging back an opponent
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:And the smart way to force him out ( note I said smart as its not the only way ) is to further depreciate his said poor value to negative ?

Ozil does not have a fight bone in him and for anytone to expect him to fight for his future, life or play time when he is earning 350K a week is actually and interesting scenari to observe.

We may possibly learn something from it ..

Is there a point to anything you’ve said :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I like humoring you ...unlike some I don't pontificate that I know everything...

Line one I asked a question ( clue it finished with a question mark ...

Line 2, I made an observation that is apparent to any sensibile person wanting Ozil to fight for anything including finding a new club....

Line 3 ..I concluded by saying maybe we will all learn something from the debacle..

I hope that helps you :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

And please dont respond with some name calling , you have tried to reduce that these days and I am hopeful that you will continue ...

Actually if it wasn’t a response to something I wrote I wouldn’t bother with ya incoherence :taunt: :taunt: but note to self, add Siddonlook to ya ignore lost :taunt:

E don reach like 10 now :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Laca with a miss.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Actually if it wasn’t a response to something I wrote I wouldn’t bother with ya incoherence :taunt: :taunt: but note to self, add Siddonlook to ya ignore lost :taunt:

E don reach like 10 now :mrgreen:[/quote]

Excellent !! please do so,..I don't have to remind you anymore about name calling.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

OMG LACA how could you miss that?

Free header from six yards and not even on target .

Kaiii dumb players full this club.

Doesn AMN have any control of his brain at Times haba son

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Guendo is playing like a Les Pussie. That’s twice he has been dispossessed of the ball for dallying too long and then crying for a foul that’s ignored.

His combo with Xhaka just doesn’t work

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

What a pass by Guendo to Laca and he fluffs his lines again. Should be two zero by now

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:Guendo is playing like a Les Pussie. That’s twice he has been dispossessed of the ball for dallying too long and then crying for a foul that’s ignored.

Apparently, the pitch is like that of Abia Warriors in Umuahia, hence the need for 2-3 touches to control the ball.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Bate hit the post. Arsenal D opened up again. Should be 1-nil down, despite our dominance.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

So what is the use of this Suarez kid if Emeribe won't play him?
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Please where are you guys watching? Links abeg
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Since Kroenke got full control of Arsenal. The following have happened:

1) Gazidis departure was confirmed. He knew something and made his way out.

2) Withdrawal of Ramsey’s contract offer. Remember Raul and Gazidis negotiated and agreed a deal with Ramsey. Raul is still at the club. This is why I am of the strongest opinion that the decision to withdraw the deal was not Raul's. It came from higher up.

3)The club let go of Milistant and his team as a cost cutting measure. Despite being under contract.

4) The club insisted only loan signings can be made in January.

5) The club is actively engaged in trying to dislodge their highest earner.

Every departure has been filled internally. A sure sign of cost cutting.

Numbers 2, 3 and 5 are contrary to the values which the football club has operated through out its history. It is despicable and foul.

StatDNA is back scouting future signings, but with the proviso that the remaining club scouts and Raul's contacts do physical scouting, plus gathering intelligence on the players. Arsenal, with their moneyball approach, replaced Wenger's scouts using StatDNA to sign players in the last 3 seasons, opinions on some of these players like Gabriel differ, but players like Perez have flopped at the club. Millistant was brought in to replace the StatDNA system.

Arsenal are in austerity mode. We know this because staff at the club made a memo from Kroenke public. This memo urged savings even to stationary. Like any organisation that choses to go into austerity mode, they will blame the previous administration.

Those currently running the club have put out a nasty, insidious whispering campaign trying blame those who have departed. I see this as a grotty, foul despicable act, which is not in keeping with the traditions of a club like Arsenal.

Look! I understand what the current regime is trying to do. They are trying to claim they are new and different, in order to sell their austerity programme. So they put word out they are righting the wrongs of the previous regime to keep fans onside. Well, most of us are not gullible enough to buy that crap. Those who wanted Wenger out can eat the food their preacher is geeding them, I strive to know and not believe. I keeping asking for proof of this mismanagement given said regime won silverware.

Besides, this strategy by those in charge now has only served to drive a deeper wedge between a divided fan base that should have been looking to heal after Wenger left. The new regime has been really callous and stup1d.

I hope they realise they will only be able to do what they are doing for so long. They have to hope their decisions are short term pain for long term gain. But going by high end season ticket renewals, it looks like supporters are not impressed and they are walking away with their money for now.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

1-0.

Montreal givens up a dumb FK and Kola beaten easily

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Bate Borisov Score.

Emeribe na wa,
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Will be a miracle to reach europa final, talk less of winning.

We need so many chances to scores one goal.

And yet again we are a goal down.

...Socrates
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Terrible goal right at the dot of halftime

MLK.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

The defence fell asleep on that set piece. That header was between two Arsenal players with neither attacking the ball.

We will still win this game though
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Chief, remember what I said here about Jadon Sancho. Here is Wenger confirming it.

That was common knowledge. What? You think that was a Waffi exclusive :rotf:
I first talked about Sancho when he left Watford for City. Then talked about him before he left for Dortmund.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Guendo is playing like a Les Pussie. That’s twice he has been dispossessed of the ball for dallying too long and then crying for a foul that’s ignored.

Apparently, the pitch is like that of Abia Warriors in Umuahia, hence the need for 2-3 touches to control the ball.

Nna I’m watching live and The pitch is fine. The boys are just not finishing.

Laca has not been at the races

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Nkume wrote:Bate Borisov Score.

Emeribe na wa,

Na wa for you Na Unai say make Laca miss all three sitters he missed ?

Or na im teach monreal to foul or Kola to sleep on duty ?

Leave the man joo. These guys dey earn pay .

...Socrates
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Mister Dolly wrote:The defence fell asleep on that set piece. That header was between two Arsenal players with neither attacking the ball.

We will still win this game though
I agree. No need to panic.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Less said for the tap in missed by the Armenian Pepe :curse:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Will be a miracle to reach europa final, talk less of winning.

We need so many chances to scores one goal.

And yet again we are a goal down.
You can see from how serious they are treating it, they believe it is the only route to CL football.