SAMUEL KALU’S MOTHER KIDNAPPED, NOW RETURNED SAFE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SAMUEL KALU’S MOTHER KIDNAPPED

Post by Damunk »

Naija for encourage bounty hunters, but na bribe go skatta am.
This kidnapping 'business' really pisses me off...
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

The way they collect the ransome is even so crude I wonder why the police don't catch more of them.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

imehjunior wrote:The way they collect the ransome is even so crude I wonder why the police don't catch more of them.
Not easy to trace since they rarely release the victim until money has been collected. And the police have to exercise caution to save the life of the victim.

In some instances when the police apprehend or kill them, some people in the community are quick to defend them and call them businessmen who have been wrongly accused. There is a case of a ex police corporal who resigned, travelled to Malaysia for a couple of weeks and came back a billionaire. The guy had houses all over the country and was spending big. The police claimed he was a big kidnapper who had been doing the business while in the police. He was unfortunately killed by the police in one of his operations and the people complained that they killed an innocent man.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I pray SAS or the IRT catch the kidnappers and do the needful.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

imehjunior wrote:The way they collect the ransome is even so crude I wonder why the police don't catch more of them.
Exactly!
Kidnapping is not a 'contactless' crime and by its very nature there has to remain a link after the initial crime has been committed. They need to collect the money, they need to store it and they need to spend it.

"...kidnappers kidnap because the benefits exceed costs. The obvious solution is to raise the costs by imposing harsher, surer punishments."

Nigeria won’t end kidnapping without making risks outweigh rewards
July 12, 2017 3.18pm BST

Author: Chukwuma Al Okoli

http://theconversation.com/nigeria-wont ... ards-80487

Kidnapping is an ancient crime dating back to 17th century Britain when infant children of rich families would be “napped” (caught in their sleep) and taken away for ransom. The first major case of kidnapping reported in the US was that of four-year old Charley Brewster who was lured away in Pennsylvania in 1874 by two strange men with the promise of candy and fireworks. The men later sent ransom notes to the boy’s father through the post office. His father didn’t pay, the boy was never found.

Kidnapping has since evolved. Today it’s a well organised and highly sophisticated crime which occurs in many parts of the world.
More
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Thank God.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

metalalloy wrote: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: Well done Rohr. The man looks like a very good manager, but a poor coach.
http://www.naijiant.com/
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

metalalloy wrote: Thank God.
Thank God she is safe.

The sad part is nothing will happen to the kidnappers if they are caught.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

paj wrote:At this point people should STOP letting others know their kids play football...don't flaunt wealth, nor make noise, nothing..just dey chop and wipe mouth..
...not easy in a poverty stricken society. Very sad, one can't get around without being hounded.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

paj wrote:At this point people should STOP letting others know their kids play football...don't flaunt wealth, nor make noise, nothing..just dey chop and wipe mouth..
90% of Kidnapping is organized by family members or people very familiar with the family, so none of this will matter if the people that know you think you have money. This will stop once we have a Government that put the security of her citizens first and make it a priority to capture and jail these people. Amaechi did this when he was Governor and kidnapping in Port Harcourt significantly reduced.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Even your uncle in Ibadan was bragging the other day that his nephew PAJ is now doing colabo with Drake, Diddy and DJ Khaled. :lol:
We are who we are....
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

How do people know say na Kalu Mama be that? Only those close to him will know his Mama so I say go and round up all family members and his friends and you will discovered who the kidnappers are.

Government need to send a clear message to kidnapper by publicly executing Evans and his gang even the female cook should be executed.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Flex Swift wrote:How do people know say na Kalu Mama be that? Only those close to him will know his Mama so I say go and round up all family members and his friends and you will discovered who the kidnappers are.

Government need to send a clear message to kidnapper by publicly executing Evans and his gang even the female cook should be executed.
Which kine advice be dis?
Be serious.

Anyway, thank God she's back safe and sound.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Flex Swift wrote:How do people know say na Kalu Mama be that? Only those close to him will know his Mama so I say go and round up all family members and his friends and you will discovered who the kidnappers are.

I think I told this story here before. One of my friends mother was kidnapped shortly after he got promoted at his Job. The people asked for N10 million. He went to the police and they tried to trick the kidnappers by pretending to negotiate the ransom amount. He said they came down to N5 million and he was still telling them he didn't have such money. Then suddenly he heard what sounded like his step brother's voice in the background telling the kidnappers ..."na lie, him get. No gree".

The police went and arrested the boy and he led them to where the old woman was being held.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

some of the police collude with the criminals
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

1naija wrote:

I think I told this story here before. One of my friends mother was kidnapped shortly after he got promoted at his Job. The people asked for N10 million. He went to the police and they tried to trick the kidnappers by pretending to negotiate the ransom amount. He said they came down to N5 million and he was still telling them he didn't have such money. Then suddenly he heard what sounded like his step brother's voice in the background telling the kidnappers ..."na lie, him get. No gree".

The police went and arrested the boy and he led them to where the old woman was being held.
...lucky there, one in a million chance. Nigerian security (police) don't have the ground root resources to go from small to nab the big bad guys.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Damunk wrote:

Which kine advice be dis?
Be serious.

Anyway, thank God she's back safe and sound.
We can't go around publicly executing criminals either, not in this day.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Please, someone, change the thread title to reflect the status of Kalu's mum. I came in here really peeved about Kalu's mum's Kidnap. I was venting about Naija. I'm sure I've got more venting to do about the Country called Nigeria.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Lolly wrote:
Not easy to trace since they rarely release the victim until money has been collected. And the police have to exercise caution to save the life of the victim.

In some instances when the police apprehend or kill them, some people in the community are quick to defend them and call them businessmen who have been wrongly accused. There is a case of a ex police corporal who resigned, travelled to Malaysia for a couple of weeks and came back a billionaire. The guy had houses all over the country and was spending big. The police claimed he was a big kidnapper who had been doing the business while in the police. He was unfortunately killed by the police in one of his operations and the people complained that they killed an innocent man.
I agree totally bros. Was saying this because I have once had to go drop ransome off for my uncle that was Kkdnapped at Abak.
The called around 11 and asked me to drive towards Ikot Okoro rd got there they redirected me to two different direction before I was asked to stop and give it to a bike that drove towards me. I asked the police if they would fit a tracker inside the bag and trace after my uncle had been released, the way they laughed at me was annoying. They said I watched too much films.
They released him next morning after they collected the ransom , ended up being his driver who they kidnapped together that orchestrated the whole thing.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Lolly wrote:

Even in Europe or the US people that benefitted from a deceased criminal will defend their name but if the police are competent they would have solid evidence before even pursuing a suspect let alone killing them!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Re: SAMUEL KALU’S MOTHER KIDNAPPED, NOW RETURNED SAFE

Post by Flex Swift »

Good News fellas: the Nigerian Police have arrested the gang that Kidnapped Samuel Kalu’s Mother
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SAMUEL KALU’S MOTHER KIDNAPPED, NOW RETURNED SAFE

Post by Damunk »

Flex Swift wrote:Good News fellas: the Nigerian Police have arrested the gang that Kidnapped Samuel Kalu’s Mother
Chilling.

[/video]