Breaking News- Darren Moore sacked

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet
Breaking News- Darren Moore sacked

Post by Sir V »

Breaking News- Darren Moore sacked by West Brom

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... n-14112026
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Breaking News- Darren Moore sacked

Post by truetalk »

He is in a playoff position. They are 4th in the league

This is ridiculous.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Wow smh ... the life of a black man in a white world SMH :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Sir V wrote:Breaking News- Darren Moore sacked by West Brom

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... n-14112026
Black Man dey suffer. It's like sacking Mauricio Pochettino for losing to Southampton … I hope he gets a job.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

so weird.
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

Unbelievable..He's in a playoff position and still gets fired.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

I hope it goes down the drain for them after this.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

balo wrote:I hope it goes down the drain for them after this.
Didn't want to say it, but I kinda agree with you.

Let them go the way of Notts County, Port Vale and Leyton Orient.

Clubs that once used to be in the English top division.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Lack of appreciation for him. They give black men the lowest jobs in any tier and expect them to fail. I hope they fall into misery.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Have followed, what is arguably the most competitive league in the sport, attentively this season. Granted the Baggies have gone off the boil in recent weeks, with comprehensive defeats to promotion/playoff rivals, stirring the waters to waves of doubt regarding Moore’s ability to win a playoff final. Strange, bizarre, baffling decision, West Brom are, at their best, fourth in line in the league and unsurprisingly sit fourth in the charts. It’s clear this move has been mooted for some time, with a likely target putting pressure on the power players. A defeat or draw was exactly what the intention needed and Moore delivered.

Where to from here? A decent enough record in a cauldron of a contest, Moore should be good for another job, Fulham are worth a punt. De ja vu, they’re going down, as WBA were, but a few good performances will breed optimism for the rigmarole to follow. Decent bit of cash to spend and a Joey in the big seat.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

I gladly say amen to that. He's the reason i follow the Championship and the fact he's in the play-off makes the decision so ridiculous.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

azuka wrote:
I gladly say amen to that. He's the reason i follow the Championship and the fact he's in the play-off makes the decision so ridiculous.
same here

i always check WBA scores, then Derby. I hope they make it to League 2

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

:boo: :boo: :boo:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:Have followed, what is arguably the most competitive league in the sport, attentively this season. Granted the Baggies have gone off the boil in recent weeks, with comprehensive defeats to promotion/playoff rivals, stirring the waters to waves of doubt regarding Moore’s ability to win a playoff final. Strange, bizarre, baffling decision, West Brom are, at their best, fourth in line in the league and unsurprisingly sit fourth in the charts. It’s clear this move has been mooted for some time, with a likely target putting pressure on the power players. A defeat or draw was exactly what the intention needed and Moore delivered.

Where to from here? A decent enough record in a cauldron of a contest, Moore should be good for another job, Fulham are worth a punt. De ja vu, they’re going down, as WBA were, but a few good performances will breed optimism for the rigmarole to follow. Decent bit of cash to spend and a Joey in the big seat.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This firing real pain you well well.. so tey you begin speak like normal person.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Some of their fans seem to be celebrating. I dont think he ever stood a chance. It seemed that they (the cub as a whole) didnt want to hire him in the first place, but were pressured into it. So, they were probably waiting for one slip up to get him out.
Last edited by danfo driver on Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

danfo driver wrote:
Coach wrote:Have followed, what is arguably the most competitive league in the sport, attentively this season. Granted the Baggies have gone off the boil in recent weeks, with comprehensive defeats to promotion/playoff rivals, stirring the waters to waves of doubt regarding Moore’s ability to win a playoff final. Strange, bizarre, baffling decision, West Brom are, at their best, fourth in line in the league and unsurprisingly sit fourth in the charts. It’s clear this move has been mooted for some time, with a likely target putting pressure on the power players. A defeat or draw was exactly what the intention needed and Moore delivered.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This firing real pain you well well.. so tey you begin speak like normal person.
:rotf: This is a rare moment, I can understand what Ogbahiagbon wrote.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

scholl wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

The guy must have been in shock! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

For the first time ever I read the entire post of coach while understanding every single point
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

scholl wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Maybe....just....maybe...what he is usually posting tend to go over some people's heads but most of it is quite funny.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

YOU LOST YOUR GYRO CHEQUE AT THE BOOKIE AND THE SHOCK MADE YOU TO STOP SPEAKING IN TONGUES. FUNKEEEEE, APOSTLE MUST HERE THIS.
JESUS IS LORD!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bk-one wrote:
scholl wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Maybe....just....maybe...what he is usually posting tend to go over some people's heads but most of it is quite funny.
Bro, me I no go school. I no know book. So, when Coach write, I jejely just scroll past it. I dont read his post. I dont know about you, but I no dey come Cybereagles to spend 10 hours to decipher one post. Na work??? :rotf: :rotf: Most of us here no know book and we no go school, so you have a point--- it flies over our head!

Please, when you have time, can you translate all his posts to the dullards like the rest of us, so we too can follow you and Coach laugh small? Thank you.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

I knew they were going to sack the guy during the game against Brighton, during the team talk there was an Oyinbo boy who was coach in Belgium giving team talk and the commentator was trying to say the guy was providing the tactics.
I knew his goose was cooked they don't respect him.
Oya back to the matter
open and close
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:
scholl wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Bro, me I no go school. I no know book. So, when Coach write, I jejely just scroll past it. I dont read his post. I dont know about you, but I no dey come Cybereagles to spend 10 hours to decipher one post. Na work??? :rotf: :rotf: Most of us here no know book and we no go school, so you have a point--- it flies over our head!

Please, when you have time, can you translate all his posts to the dullards like the rest of us, so we too can follow you and Coach laugh small? Thank you.
ok
Interesting
Last edited by bk-one on Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.