Levante (Moses Simon) vs Villareal (Chukwueze +1) FT: 0:2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

9jaMan
Egg
Egg
Re: Levante (Moses Simon) vs Villareal (Chukwueze +1) FT: 0:

Post by 9jaMan »

maceo4 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Yet Rohr sends him to the U23 team.
U23 could use a talent like this, you rather he sit on SE bench?

Are you high? Chukweze should be starting for SE, but that daft coward Rohr will rather invite junks like Simon and akpeyi. If you can score goals like chukweze you are old enough. Nonsense. Thunder fire Rohr.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

9jaMan wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Are you high? Chukweze should be starting for SE, but that daft coward Rohr will rather invite junks like Simon and akpeyi. If you can score goals like chukweze you are old enough. Nonsense. Thunder fire Rohr.
Respect yourself, stop behaving like a child. U23 can use his talent and probably need him more than SE. He's already an SE player but he can be released by Rohr to go help U23 esp for these two games SE has coming up which are pretty much 'dead rubber' or whatever they call it. Stop being so deg gone emotional man, haba na soccer.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

maceo4 wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Respect yourself, stop behaving like a child. U23 can use his talent and probably need him more than SE. He's already an SE player but he can be released by Rohr to go help U23 esp for these two games SE has coming up which are pretty much 'dead rubber' or whatever they call it. Stop being so deg gone emotional man, haba na soccer.

What are you yapping about? Will France select Mbappe to play for the under 23 cos their under 23 can use him? Rohr is daft and that's a fact. Players like Simon and akpeyi have no reason to be in SE, dead rubber or living rubber. Nonsense
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

I agree with you that its crucial we win the U23 game against Libya, on the road to securing a spot in the Olympics. Chukwueze will be instrumental in Nigeria accomplishing this goal.

The Libya game is a whole lot more important than a meaningless game against Seychelles (we have already qualified for AFCON, regardless of the outcome of the game).

I do not believe his absence from the SE will jeopardize his potential to be a part of the team and it will be a shock if he doesn't make the AFCON team, considering his talent.
maceo4 wrote:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

9jaMan wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

What are you yapping about? Will France select Mbappe to play for the under 23 cos their under 23 can use him? Rohr is daft and that's a fact. Players like Simon and akpeyi have no reason to be in SE, dead rubber or living rubber. Nonsense
I already told you respect yourself. Learn how to talk to people. So now Samu who just got promoted to senior ball this season and has been chopping bench recently is now Mbappe? You are not serious. What exactly is the rush for this 19 year old to play dead rubber games? If he wasn’t picked for the ANC then I’d understand your gripe, but you are complaining about nothing and just being extra emo, but I guess it’s expected from kids.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

maceo4 wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

I already told you respect yourself. Learn how to talk to people. So now Samu who just got promoted to senior ball this season and has been chopping bench recently is now Mbappe? You are not serious. What exactly is the rush for this 19 year old to play dead rubber games? If he wasn’t picked for the ANC then I’d understand your gripe, but you are complaining about nothing and just being extra emo, but I guess it’s expected from kids.

If you like call me a toddler or new born baby, na your wahala be dat, when you are done describing me and my inadequacies, you can jump in a lake or hug a transformer. All I know is Rohr is daft for not selecting Chukweze in a game he needs to use as preparation for nations cup. Plus a friendly with Egypt. Thunder fire Rohr
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

9jaMan wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

If you like call me a toddler or new born baby, na your wahala be dat, when you are done describing me and my inadequacies, you can jump in a lake or hug a transformer. All I know is Rohr is daft for not selecting Chukweze in a game he needs to use as preparation for nations cup. Plus a friendly with Egypt. Thunder fire Rohr
Don’t worry when the weather warms a little I will jump in a lake and get a nice swim, and I don’t have access to any transformers so can’t help you there. Anyways, it’s the 3weeks before the ANC that Rohr would use to blend the team. Right now he’s trying out some new players like Onuachu etc to see what they can bring. He already knows what Samu brings so I wouldn’t be so worried about his place on the team. He will be at the ANC barring any injuries. But me personally I don’t mind him helping the U-23s.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Maceo don’t waste your time responding to them. These guys already hate rohr and will keep on hating any decisions that he makes irrespective of the benefits.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

john12 wrote:Maceo don’t waste your time responding to them. These guys already hate rohr and will keep on hating any decisions that he makes irrespective of the benefits.
why must it always be about "hating Rohr"

I have defended the man many times from unfair criticism.

BUt this his decision is just absolutley daft.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

How is it daft? Do you guys even analyze situation before insulting our coach? Or you just like disparaging his character? We have an all important “Olympic” game against Libya (Olympics football is a culture to Nigerians) and Samuel is literally one of our best u23 talents available. Is it not better to invite him to that game knowing his importance to u23, than to invite him to a meaningless game against Seychelles? Also, Samuel is not a starter for super eagles and super eagles is not a place to try out unknown players. Anyway, I thank GOD rohr is not the type to be intimidated by fans! and I wholeheartedly agree with rohr regading this decision
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

vancity eagle wrote:
john12 wrote:Maceo don’t waste your time responding to them. These guys already hate rohr and will keep on hating any decisions that he makes irrespective of the benefits.

It's not about you hating on Rohr, it's about you always believing you know it all and it always has to be done your way.

Yes your preference is for him to invite Chukwueze to the SE now for their upcoming matches, however there's a valid and extremely reasonable reason why inviting him to the U23 team makes sense as well. It's not what you prefer but it doesn't make it daft.

He will likely still get invited for the AFCON, if not then I'd agree that it's daft.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

theYemster wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

It's not about you hating on Rohr, it's about you always believing you know it all and it always has to be done your way.

Yes your preference is for him to invite Chukwueze to the SE now for their upcoming matches, however there's a valid and extremely reasonable reason why inviting him to the U23 team makes sense as well. It's not what you prefer but it doesn't make it daft.

He will likely still get invited for the AFCON, if not then I'd agree that it's daft.
When vancity goes into panic mode he says some really daft things.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote:
theYemster wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

When vancity goes into panic mode he says some really daft things.
Him and 9jaMan, they are so damn emotional, makes you wonder if these are really men... :scared: :twisted:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Dang !!

Simon Moses just cost his 3 pts ooo, which kin bad luck be this ?

They were down 2-0 to Bilbao, Moses dey bench..

They equalize to make it 2-2 after moses is subbed in..

96 min Moses tackle and gifts Bilbao a pena !

Bilbao score ..

He was not even 30 mins on the pitch ..Oh boy ..I feel bad for him :???: :???:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Dang !!

Bilbao score ..

Happens to the best of them. Nothing spoil.
OCCUPY NFF!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

Bilbao score ..

Nothing spoil? :shock: Moses is still being chased by a fan with a cutlass....
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

pajimoh wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

Bilbao score ..

Nothing spoil? :shock: Moses is still being chased by a fan with a cutlass....

Amazing Nigerian fans!

He came on and was unfocussed...

I hope they don't hold this against him. They are just 3pts from the relegation zone..
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp