WILL GUARDIOLA BE LEAVING CITY THIS SUMMER

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WILL GUARDIOLA BE LEAVING CITY THIS SUMMER

Post by kajifu »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Did he sign the contract before UEFA announced their charges against City? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
He signed it before the ................

football-coward :mrgreen: was sacked. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Did he sign the contract before UEFA announced their charges against City? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
He signed it before the ................

football-coward :mrgreen: was sacked. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

To me, anything short of a treble (that includes the champions league) is a failure for City/Guardiola. I felt the same for Bayern/Guardiola.

In both cases, pretty good incumbent coaches were forced out for Guardiola....only for Guardiola to come and achieve equal (or slightly worse) results....after spending a fortune on transfers??
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

deanotito wrote:To me, anything short of a treble (that includes the champions league) is a failure for City/Guardiola. I felt the same for Bayern/Guardiola.

In both cases, pretty good incumbent coaches were forced out for Guardiola....only for Guardiola to come and achieve equal (or slightly worse) results....after spending a fortune on transfers??
But he has won 2 carabao cups in 3 seasons. Is that a feat to thumb your nose at? I dare say NO! :(
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?