Salitas (Bfa)1 Vs Enugu Rangers (Nga)1..CAf win or out..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Salitas (Bfa)1 Vs Enugu Rangers (Nga)1..CAf win or out..

Post by zee »

ukwala wrote:
zee wrote:There is no way this Rangers team would have lost the home match against Etoile.

FT........1-1.
MOM............Rangers Keeper :thumbs: :thumbs: by a mile.
That home loss killed our chances. I am sorry to say but our darling Rangers are all but out of the competition. For them to qualify, they must beat Sfaxien at home (doable) and Etoile must lose to Salitas at home (very unlikely).
With Lobi's loss yesterday virtually guaranteeing their exit, Nigerian clubs have come up short on the Continent yet again.
Kpom my Bro...................Starting Odita & Uchebo was our undoing, there was no pace in our team b/c of both players.
A team can carry one 'dead weight' but two at the same time is a mission impossible.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

The red card & playing one man down for most of the 2nd half when Rangers was one goal up prevented venturing more into attack,plus the GK kept getting injured after almost each save.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

zee wrote:There is no way this Rangers team would have lost the home match against Etoile.

FT........1-1.
Ranjazz... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abi dem no get clubs for Enugu where Ranjazz fit go steal players?
They were never a club that recruited based on merit. Still settling for "big names" who should be playing choosing for Polo Park or wherever they play choosin these days for Enugu.

You say make I keep away to no carry bad juju come. :P
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Rangers INTERNATIONAL living up to its name, with players from...

Nigeria
Ghana
Senegal
Cote D'Ivoire
Niger
Benin Republic.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

zee wrote:
ukwala wrote:

FT........1-1.
That home loss killed our chances. I am sorry to say but our darling Rangers are all but out of the competition. For them to qualify, they must beat Sfaxien at home (doable) and Etoile must lose to Salitas at home (very unlikely).
With Lobi's loss yesterday virtually guaranteeing their exit, Nigerian clubs have come up short on the Continent yet again.
Kpom my Bro...................Starting Odita & Uchebo was our undoing, there was no pace in our team b/c of both players.
A team can carry one 'dead weight' but two at the same time is a mission impossible.
Those 2 should just retire in peace and allow the team concentrate on the league. Winning the league will be adequate compensation for the dissapointment of the CAF CC.
FATHER TIKO
Egg
Egg

Post by FATHER TIKO »

ukwala wrote:
zee wrote:
ukwala wrote:

FT........1-1.
Those 2 should just retire in peace and allow the team concentrate on the league. Winning the league will be adequate compensation for the dissapointment of the CAF CC.

Just saw Aguda's missed chance in added time... :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
That's criminal...
Forget the home loss to Etoile in Enugu...that spurned chance maybe the reason Rangers miss out...
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Gotti wrote:Rangers INTERNATIONAL living up to its name, with players from...

Nigeria
Ghana
Senegal
Cote D'Ivoire
Niger
Benin Republic.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Cant even beat a club from Burkina Babes mchewwww :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

bret- hart wrote:Cant even beat a club from Burkina Babes mchewwww :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
You sound like a bitter supporter of that division 2 club that I shall not name for fear of being sent a poisoned arrow from Toronto!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

ukwala wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Cant even beat a club from Burkina Babes mchewwww :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
You sound like a bitter supporter of that division 2 club that I shall not name for fear of being sent a poisoned arrow from Toronto!

:bump: :mrgreen: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ukwala wrote:
Are you saying i am a 3sc fan?? What an insult. I am tempted to report you to the mods for personal insults o. Imagine a whole me being associated with that rubbish team from Ibadan. Tufia!!!!
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

bret- hart wrote:
ukwala wrote:
Are you saying i am a 3sc fan?? What an insult. I am tempted to report you to the mods for personal insults o. Imagine a whole me being associated with that rubbish team from Ibadan. Tufia!!!!
:rotf: :rotf: Sorry oo, please forgive me. Now I know you don’t associate with small teams :taunt:
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

FATHER TIKO wrote:
ukwala wrote:
zee wrote:
ukwala wrote:

FT........1-1.

Just saw Aguda's missed chance in added time... :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
That's criminal...
Forget the home loss to Etoile in Enugu...that spurned chance maybe the reason Rangers miss out...
Criminal indeed