Juventus 3-0 Atletico

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Juventus 2-0 Atletico

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Rawlings wrote:Atletico is Pathetic without Partey
Can you please put down the fufu and egusi balls and update the damn score? :curse:

Wha choo looking at?!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Only some delusional Arsenal think that big money players shouldn’t play up to their hype and salary :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Oh shut up with your silly comments. This match was not lost in midfield. It was lost even before the first whistle blew and Diego made his defend at all costs intentions clear.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

How did France win the world cup with useless players like Pogba and Greezman????? At Madrid is 2-0 down and this fool Greezman is busy pretending to be a fullback. What a useless striker.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Can you please put down the fufu and egusi balls and update the damn score? :curse:
Na Kenke de bobo set chop. No way fufu can make u such a dolo...
lionga
Egg
Egg

Post by lionga »

Cristiano Ronaldo, UCL King :clap: :clap:
Very, very poor from Atletico though. Offered nothing going forward. Simeone :?:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
charlie wrote:To be fair, Juve and Ronaldo deserve the win. Simeoni played himself like a mugu. He should have taken more risks with his lineup to get the previous away goal. His tactics where all wrong
Simeone with Atletico should stop playing the champions league.
The amount of times Simeone and Atleti have choked in the CL is embarrassing. They should have forced Griezmann out last season and collected their 100 million. He is the epitome of Atleti-- choking
But why do teams do that sef ? Me thinks na ego - to say they are not a selling club, player wants to leave , you get better offer 100 M, please take the mullah and sell.. the man mind don comot for the club.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Juventus 3-0 Atletico

Post by kalani JR »

:blink:
Last edited by kalani JR on Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

charlie wrote:
Oh shut up with your silly comments. This match was not lost in midfield. It was lost even before the first whistle blew and Diego made his defend at all costs intentions clear.
And Diego does that year after year after year. A coach that never learns at this stage of the competition.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
charlie wrote:To be fair, Juve and Ronaldo deserve the win. Simeoni played himself like a mugu. He should have taken more risks with his lineup to get the previous away goal. His tactics where all wrong
Simeone with Atletico should stop playing the champions league.
The amount of times Simeone and Atleti have choked in the CL is embarrassing. They should have forced Griezmann out last season and collected their 100 million. He is the epitome of Atleti-- choking
But why do teams do that sef ? Me thinks na ego - to say they are not a selling club, player wants to leave , you get better offer 100 M, please take the mullah and sell.. the man mind don comot for the club.
In this case, Griezmann didnt want to move. Barcelona and United made their offers. Atleti was open to both offers, as both offers were at the release clause. However, they offered Griezmann the chance to stay by offering him huge salary increase and Griezmann accepted. He claimed he loves Atleti and feels at home there. Considering the fact that he has been choking for years, that decision of his to remain at Atleti made me feel that it was another way for him to hide! he is clearly afraid of the huge responsibiliy of playing for a big club. he rather remains at Atleti where he can continue to choke and he'd still be a hero.

Look at Coutinho?? He left a small club and went to a big club, Barca. Look at how he has been exposed! Every wrong pass and the fans are ready to kill him! At liverpool, he could choke a whole game or even for months and they'd still call him the Messiah! I respect players like Coutinho! He tried! He made the move and tried! Griezmann was too scared to try.

Atleti has a choking problem and Griezmann has been the chief choker for years. They should have accepted that 100 million and forced the guy out, so they can start buying players who can actually come out and fight.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Why does Pep like to humiliate his opponents? I mean 7 - 0? At 4 - 0, you ease up. :)
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

balo wrote:Why does Pep like to humiliate his opponents? I mean 7 - 0? At 4 - 0, you ease up. :)
Na because Schalke dare score twice plsu give dem red card for the first leg.... No be dem sell Sane to city ? he should have for the sake of Sane spared them the canning.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
balo wrote:Why does Pep like to humiliate his opponents? I mean 7 - 0? At 4 - 0, you ease up. :)
Na because Schalke dare score twice plsu give dem red card for the first leg.... No be dem sell Sane to city ? he should have for the sake of Sane spared them the canning.
Pepito na pedophile.
His specialty na to nack small teams. But watch him choke if he meets Bayern or Juve in the Quarter finals.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

So , La Liga only has one team left in CL, and EPL has 3 so far and possibly 4 if Liverpool knock out Bayern tomorrow

Kajifu, can you revive that thread of ours where we threatened that EPL is back ! :rotf:
Spicyee
Egg
Egg

Post by Spicyee »

bret- hart wrote:How did France win the world cup with useless players like Pogba and Greezman????? At Madrid is 2-0 down and this fool Greezman is busy pretending to be a fullback. What a useless striker.
To be fair, the trio of Can, Pjanic and Cancelo have collectively ensured Grizeman sees as little of the ball in advanced positions as possible. The poor guy has no option than to go back and try to feed on crumbs!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote:So , La Liga only has one team left in CL, and EPL has 3 so far and possibly 4 if Liverpool knock out Bayern tomorrow

Kajifu, can you revive that thread of ours where we threatened that EPL is back ! :rotf:
Wait let us hope lyon do us proud and bayern choke at home.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kajifu wrote:
benteke wrote:So , La Liga only has one team left in CL, and EPL has 3 so far and possibly 4 if Liverpool knock out Bayern tomorrow

Wait let us hope lyon do us proud and bayern choke at home.
Kajifu i am struggling to find the relevant thread, that's all i am asking for.
I remember me and you discussing, but i want it revived.
Chxta
Egg
Egg

Post by Chxta »

Simili a degli eroi
abbiamo il cuore a strisce
portaci dove vuoi
verso le tue conquiste
dove tu arriverai
sarà la storia di tutti noi
solo chi corre può