THE SO CALLED "FAKE RONALDO" JUST SCORED A HAT TRICK AGAIN..

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: THE SO CALLED "FAKE RONALDO" JUST SCORED A HAT TRICK AGA

Post by benteke »

kalani JR wrote:
benteke wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
benteke wrote:
Coach wrote:
airwolex wrote:For me the guy is better than Messi. Did it in Manure, Madrid now Juve plus Portugal
He needs to do it at Celtic, then and only then, can he truly be considered the greatest of the greats. Henrikh Larsson, Celtic, United, Barca - legend.
I sense some pain and jelousy within you :biggrin:
Unless you are being sarcastic, don't forget you are known for writing in riddles
More like he's pointing how the highlighting of the various leagues is irrelevant. He's isn't joining teams that have been historic underachievers, he's played for each countries traditionally biggest club. Not that this should count against him because a player of his talent should play for such, but one should consider this and perhaps temper down the cheerleading.
Come on dude, you sound even worse than coach right now.

Anyway, if i am honest, i don't think Messi would struggle in EPL or Serie A. But for sure it would take some work for him not to struggle, and we simply appreciate that CR7 has always shown hunger to jump into the unknown. And proven himself. That's a quality to be admired and not to be belittled.

However at this age in the biggest stage in CL , this is one of CR7's greatest nights, he didn't go missing, and he is justifying the noise.
Even if he doesn't play an important part now onwards in Juve's CL , campaign, should they get to the finals we must not forget to that they were literally out and this guy dragged them back with a big performance.
Dude I'm not downplaying Ronaldo just pointing out the irrelevance of him "doing it in different leagues". Personally in an age were people like to cry no loyalty, I'm puzzled when one of the major criticisms of Messi is that he's only played for one team.
There's no irrelevance.
As much as Pep Guardiola going from La Liga to Bundesliga to EPL and doing well can never be irrelevant.
All those are acheivements.
The only problem is the comparison.
Even if Ferguson stayed in 1 League most of his time, still people respect his achievements as much as they respect Guardiola.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Spice, couldn’t agree more with the argument, paprika moment. Messi “must” prove himself outside of Catalonia, in order to be considered gospel. Last season’s Man City then PSG or Munich would suffice. Only upon scoring goals and succeeding in the Sisyphean task of guiding these clandestines to honours (domestic league perhaps), can Messi claim to be of similar ilk to Christian Roy of the mediocre Rovers. Tis a criticism that will trail the “would be” King like the sun cast shadow.

A career’s curtains will fall with no fanfare or coronation, a consequence of his failure to present his pudding, apple crumble or lemon drizzle cake, before fandom for tasting. For as long as there is no cake for the custard, there can be no proof! For all the honours, for all accolades, Messi must move to the hotly contested, equally pitted arenas of UEFA’s myriad Scottish Premierhsips...only then etc etc etc. Larsson, tick: done it! Chris Sutton, tick: done it! Legends.

And that is why Pep reigns supreme, tried and tested. “Inheritance merchant” the hecklers boom. “But it’s Bayern and then Man City”, they add. Heavyweights not the Bellews or George Groves of others. Indeed it isn’t. And that’s why it’s got to be Glasgow Celtic, with an eight point lead and three games remaining. Only then...
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

They are all seeing the light, you berrer find new folks to tweet
Let's stand it up at the back stick for this wank fest.
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

benteke wrote:Surely at some point a person like CiC oldboy has to raise the white flag in this long running thread, CR7 has been proving him wrong in most big games even at his advanced age, it's even embarrassing now :rotf:

If I was this wrong i would gracefully go silent on this thread and let it take a more normal path :biggrin:
:lol: :lol: You are very funny. How did he prove me wrong? Have I ever doubted his goal-hanging prowess? What did he do last night? Scored from two backpost headers and a pen. If you feed him, he will score. No different from the Yak. :lol:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Coach wrote:@Spice, couldn’t agree more with the argument, paprika moment. Messi “must” prove himself outside of Catalonia, in order to be considered gospel. Last season’s Man City then PSG or Munich would suffice. Only upon scoring goals and succeeding in the Sisyphean task of guiding these clandestines to honours (domestic league perhaps), can Messi claim to be of similar ilk to Christian Roy of the mediocre Rovers. Tis a criticism that will trail the “would be” King like the sun cast shadow.

A career’s curtains will fall with no fanfare or coronation, a consequence of his failure to present his pudding, apple crumble or lemon drizzle cake, before fandom for tasting. For as long as there is no cake for the custard, there can be no proof! For all the honours, for all accolades, Messi must move to the hotly contested, equally pitted arenas of UEFA’s myriad Scottish Premierhsips...only then etc etc etc. Larsson, tick: done it! Chris Sutton, tick: done it! Legends.

And that is why Pep reigns supreme, tried and tested. “Inheritance merchant” the hecklers boom. “But it’s Bayern and then Man City”, they add. Heavyweights not the Bellews or George Groves of others. Indeed it isn’t. And that’s why it’s got to be Glasgow Celtic, with an eight point lead and three games remaining. Only then...

Na...Messi only has to prove himself with Argentina. We all know he is never leaving Barcelona. He dare not. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: THE SO CALLED ' FAKE RONALDO ' JUST SCORED A HAT TRICK.A

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: You may wanna research why Fake Ron prefers to play with Benz rather than the more prolific Morata. Benz is selfless and prepared to put in a shift all across the final third for Fake Ron. Morata would rather score goals, "get himself in positions to score" and may make someone's individual stats not look that good. The whistle-blowers know all this.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

always.keep.receipts

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
benteke wrote:Surely at some point a person like CiC oldboy has to raise the white flag in this long running thread, CR7 has been proving him wrong in most big games even at his advanced age, it's even embarrassing now :rotf:

If I was this wrong i would gracefully go silent on this thread and let it take a more normal path :biggrin:
:lol: :lol: You are very funny. How did he prove me wrong? Have I ever doubted his goal-hanging prowess? What did he do last night? Scored from two backpost headers and a pen. If you feed him, he will score. No different from the Yak. :lol:
cic old boy wrote: See Thicko from Takoradi. Without Fake Ron, Juve have been in 2 CL finals in recent memory, with Fake Ron, about to exit in last 16. Fake Ron better serve up a couple of tap-ins.
next time, save your nonsense in draft

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Ekorian wrote:Christian Okechukwu Ronaldo just scored a hat trick for Enugu Rangers against Ashante Kotoko
Analysis by
Caitlyn In Cyber In 3,2,1...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Caitlyn said he's the Portuguese Yakuku

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

cic old boy wrote:

YAK AND RONALDO IN THE SAME SENTENCE?
FUNKEEEE!
APOSTLE MUST HEAR THIS!
JESUS IS LORD!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Ekorian wrote:
cic old boy wrote:

YAK AND RONALDO IN THE SAME SENTENCE?
FUNKEEEE!
APOSTLE MUST HEAR THIS!
JESUS IS LORD!
The Yak's reaction to Uncle CIC's comment.
YAK: " "
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

this.is.confido

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Peter Crouch is taller than many NBA players. He doesn't need to jump when you stand it up at the back stick.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

vertical leap you dum dum, not height. CR is prob shorter than ALL NBA players

There's a reason Our Crouchie does not play UCL and Ron has the most headed tap-ins in UCL

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:vertical leap you dum dum, not height. CR is prob shorter than ALL NBA players

There's a reason Our Crouchie does not play UCL and Ron has the most headed tap-ins in UCL
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You don't get it and you groupies will kill me. "Vertical leap", "aerial ability", we are now talking NBA and high jump. The Real Ronaldo wasn't that good in the air. Fake Ron would have been great in the NBA and the Olympics.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Kpom. I saw Ronaldo with Real in Toronto against Toronto FC, and the man is a beast in the air. The Raptors must have been asking for his autograph, his leaps were so incredible. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

tfco wrote:vertical leap you dum dum, not height. CR is prob shorter than ALL NBA players

I need to send this to my second son who is a Ronaldo fanatic. He will love it.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You don't get it and you groupies will kill me. "Vertical leap", "aerial ability", we are now talking NBA and high jump. The Real Ronaldo wasn't that good in the air. Fake Ron would have been great in the NBA and the Olympics.
the reason he out jumps his opponents, duh
and he can also direct the headers into the net...with force. watch the 2nd goal

did you see Mandzukic miss his headers?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
and he can also direct the headers into the net...with force. watch the 2nd goal

:lol: :lol: :lol: He's coming on in leaps and bounds. He is big, he's strong, he's athletic, have you seen his six pack? You groupies will kill me. Sorry, my "wow" factor is about dexterity on the ball with your feet and not physicality. Remember, it's called "football" and played on grass.

Did you see Fake Ron work as hard as Mandzukic? When you put in a shift, your concentration suffers. That's why penalty box operators like Tapinho score more than the Benzemas, Mandzukics, etc. You groupies wouldn't know this b/c you "watch" the scores and not the games.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: He's coming on in leaps and bounds. He is big, he's strong, he's athletic, have you seen his six pack? You groupies will kill me. Sorry, my "wow" factor is about dexterity on the ball with your feet and not physicality. Remember, it's called "football" and played on grass.

Did you see Fake Ron work as hard as Mandzukic? When you put in a shift, your concentration suffers. That's why penalty box operators like Tapinho score more than the Benzemas, Mandzukics, etc. You groupies wouldn't know this b/c you "watch" the scores and not the games.

can you score goals with your 6-pack?

Now you're focusing on Ronaldo's work ethic?
Ronaldo's work ethic?

ChICken says CR7 does not put in a shift

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

even Paddy knows...Paddy knows

do not tap the screen for Tapinho's number

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:

can you score goals with your 6-pack?

Now you're focusing on Ronaldo's work ethic?
Ronaldo's work ethic?

ChICken says CR7 does not put in a shift

:lol: You are struggling with logical progression - just like your height refused to progress beyond 4ft. I don't care about Fake Ron's work ethic. You compared his accuracy in front of goal with Mandzukic. I explained the difference for you. One is a goal-hanger waiting for opportunities to pounce, the other works his bollocks off for his team. If you knew anything about the game, you'd know putting in a shift outside the box affects concentration when chances appear.