Can't Touch This!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Can't Touch This!!

Post by Senator WIRES »

Suarez is sure of one thing :lol: "I will never bite again" :lol:

https://twitter.com/i/status/[tweet]1105934179697676288[/tweet]
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Can't Touch This!!

Post by pajimoh »

It's like a dog saying it will never bark again or a fish promising never to swim again.
With Suarez blessed with such fangs, sinking it into someone or something is only a matter of time and opportunity
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

I used to love this move when I was a kid. :thumbs:
There is a variation where you receive the ball and quickly open you legs and let it go through, then you run around the sucker behind you.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:lol: The Ghanaian :???: chap Luiz nutmeg-ed forgot an important lesson that is taught in football academies: "Focus on the ball, not the player" :roll:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kabalega wrote:I used to love this move when I was a kid. :thumbs:
There is a variation where you receive the ball and quickly open you legs and let it go through, then you run around the sucker behind you.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Or the one where you actually run towards the ball with full speed, only to open your legs, let it pass through an make a wicked about turn. The sucker is usually left running in the opposite direction in full speed. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?