Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:25 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8170
I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:


Last edited by JACKAL on Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 2548
Or maybe you're just a clown whose opinion is as consequential as that of a circus monkey.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17354
JACKAL wrote:
I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless :thumb: chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:



At least you're honest in saying you don't know. :thumb:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 2889
I’m convinced people goal here is to “DESTROY” young players confidence. You score dem go criticize, you no score, dem go still criticize. If Osimhen was your love one would you be this harsh on an 19 year old?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4407
JACKAL wrote:
I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:



Since you are great thinker, have you wondered to ask yourself why? Do you know the mitigating circumstances? Maybe injury or maybe the language barrier or maybe his club was not a fit for him? Before coming to fruitless conclusions, ponder on these questions.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82005
Location: Earth
What a daft thread....

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:09 pm
Posts: 21844
Location: NORTH AMERICA
Tobi17 wrote:
Or maybe you're just a clown whose opinion is as consequential as that of a circus monkey.

Solowe is an attention seeking whore. His opinion is as relevant and valuable as a penny buried beneath the Atlantic ocean.

_________________
Nancy Pelosi: " I'll rather see Trump in prison than impeached"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8170
Tobi17 wrote:
Or maybe you're just a clown whose opinion is as consequential as that of a circus monkey.

Seriously Tobi..tell me how you really feel


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8170
john12 wrote:
I’m convinced people goal here is to “DESTROY” young players confidence. You score dem go criticize, you no score, dem go still criticize. If Osimhen was your love one would you be this harsh on an 19 year old?

Yes, John... I would


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8170
Bigpokey24 wrote:
What a daft thread....

Until you need him in a big game at the highest level and he doesn't show up.... He is yet to show up at the highest level.. he has repeatedly failed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:05 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 60191
Young players do improve

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82005
Location: Earth
JACKAL wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
What a daft thread....

Until you need him in a big game at the highest level and he doesn't show up.... He is yet to show up at the highest level.. he has repeatedly failed.

yeap, go ahead, blast away a 19 year old rookie, who just started his career :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:20 pm
Posts: 231
JACKAL wrote:
I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:


Do you know why this is a stupid thread? It would have made more sense if the player being described was at least 27 years old with over 7/8 years experience. For you say this is plain stupidity.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 46832
Tobi17 wrote:
Or maybe you're just a clown whose opinion is as consequential as that of a circus monkey.


Please do not insult clowns. He is a peacock that loves to seek attention for himself.

Image

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 46832
Ekorian wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Or maybe you're just a clown whose opinion is as consequential as that of a circus monkey.

Solowe is an attention seeking whore. His opinion is as relevant and valuable as a penny buried beneath the Atlantic ocean.


Image

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8170
highbury wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:



Since you are great thinker, have you wondered to ask yourself why? Do you know the mitigating circumstances? Maybe injury or maybe the language barrier or maybe his club was not a fit for him? Before coming to fruitless conclusions, ponder on these questions.

There is always injury and Language barrier for all the players...yet they excel anywhere they go...I just don't trust his talent !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8170
ohenhen1 wrote:
Young players do improve

I agree... but I am still skeptical !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8170
Adisboy wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:


Do you know why this is a stupid thread? It would have made more sense if the player being described was at least 27 years old with over 7/8 years experience. For you say this is plain stupidity.

whats stupid is your lack of understanding of my comments...if he was 27 years old...I wont be skeptical, I would know for sure that what the level of his talent is ! At 19-is... I can be skeptical!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17354
metalalloy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Or maybe you're just a clown whose opinion is as consequential as that of a circus monkey.


Please do not insult clowns. He is a peacock that loves to seek attention for himself.

Image


See finishing. CE is a brutal place on the www... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:20 pm
Posts: 231
JACKAL wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:


Do you know why this is a stupid thread? It would have made more sense if the player being described was at least 27 years old with over 7/8 years experience. For you say this is plain stupidity.

whats stupid is your lack of understanding of my comments...if he was 27 years old...I wont be skeptical, I would know for sure that what the level of his talent is ! At 19-is... I can be skeptical!


Yet you claimed in an earlier thread that he REPEATEDLY FAILED at the highest level. Please quit now and stop embarassing yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 10:44 am
Posts: 3517


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:35 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 39921
Location: UK
Flex Swift wrote:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8170
Adisboy wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:


Do you know why this is a stupid thread? It would have made more sense if the player being described was at least 27 years old with over 7/8 years experience. For you say this is plain stupidity.

whats stupid is your lack of understanding of my comments...if he was 27 years old...I wont be skeptical, I would know for sure that what the level of his talent is ! At 19-is... I can be skeptical!


Yet you claimed in an earlier thread that he REPEATEDLY FAILED at the highest level. Please quit now and stop embarassing yourself.

I am not even sure what you are disagreeing on here ….. I didn't say he "repeatedly failed"..he just didn't do so well yet at the senior level...so he has a lot to prove...Thus my skepticism..


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eaglezbeak, Majestic-12 [Bot], oyek and 30 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group