WHY AM I SKEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
WHY AM I SKEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Post by JACKAL »

I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:
Last edited by JACKAL on Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Post by Tobi17 »

Or maybe you're just a clown whose opinion is as consequential as that of a circus monkey.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

JACKAL wrote:I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless :thumb: chicken ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:

At least you're honest in saying you don't know. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I’m convinced people goal here is to “DESTROY” young players confidence. You score dem go criticize, you no score, dem go still criticize. If Osimhen was your love one would you be this harsh on an 19 year old?
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Since you are great thinker, have you wondered to ask yourself why? Do you know the mitigating circumstances? Maybe injury or maybe the language barrier or maybe his club was not a fit for him? Before coming to fruitless conclusions, ponder on these questions.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

What a daft thread....
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Tobi17 wrote:Or maybe you're just a clown whose opinion is as consequential as that of a circus monkey.
Solowe is an attention seeking whore. His opinion is as relevant and valuable as a penny buried beneath the Atlantic ocean.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Tobi17 wrote:Or maybe you're just a clown whose opinion is as consequential as that of a circus monkey.
Seriously Tobi..tell me how you really feel
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

john12 wrote:I’m convinced people goal here is to “DESTROY” young players confidence. You score dem go criticize, you no score, dem go still criticize. If Osimhen was your love one would you be this harsh on an 19 year old?
Yes, John... I would
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Bigpokey24 wrote:What a daft thread....
Until you need him in a big game at the highest level and he doesn't show up.... He is yet to show up at the highest level.. he has repeatedly failed.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Young players do improve
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

JACKAL wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:What a daft thread....
Until you need him in a big game at the highest level and he doesn't show up.... He is yet to show up at the highest level.. he has repeatedly failed.
yeap, go ahead, blast away a 19 year old rookie, who just started his career :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Do you know why this is a stupid thread? It would have made more sense if the player being described was at least 27 years old with over 7/8 years experience. For you say this is plain stupidity.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Please do not insult clowns. He is a peacock that loves to seek attention for himself.

We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ekorian wrote:
Solowe is an attention seeking whore. His opinion is as relevant and valuable as a penny buried beneath the Atlantic ocean.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

highbury wrote:

Since you are great thinker, have you wondered to ask yourself why? Do you know the mitigating circumstances? Maybe injury or maybe the language barrier or maybe his club was not a fit for him? Before coming to fruitless conclusions, ponder on these questions.

There is always injury and Language barrier for all the players...yet they excel anywhere they go...I just don't trust his talent !!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

ohenhen1 wrote:Young players do improve
I agree... but I am still skeptical !!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Adisboy wrote:

Do you know why this is a stupid thread? It would have made more sense if the player being described was at least 27 years old with over 7/8 years experience. For you say this is plain stupidity.

whats stupid is your lack of understanding of my comments...if he was 27 years old...I wont be skeptical, I would know for sure that what the level of his talent is ! At 19-is... I can be skeptical!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

metalalloy wrote:
Please do not insult clowns. He is a peacock that loves to seek attention for himself.

See finishing. CE is a brutal place on the www... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

JACKAL wrote:
Adisboy wrote:

whats stupid is your lack of understanding of my comments...if he was 27 years old...I wont be skeptical, I would know for sure that what the level of his talent is ! At 19-is... I can be skeptical!
Yet you claimed in an earlier thread that he REPEATEDLY FAILED at the highest level. Please quit now and stop embarassing yourself.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

[/video]
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Flex Swift wrote:[/video]
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Adisboy wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
Adisboy wrote:

Yet you claimed in an earlier thread that he REPEATEDLY FAILED at the highest level. Please quit now and stop embarassing yourself.
I am not even sure what you are disagreeing on here ….. I didn't say he "repeatedly failed"..he just didn't do so well yet at the senior level...so he has a lot to prove...Thus my skepticism..