Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:19 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 5307
bepanda wrote:
Apparently the pilot did not have commercial license and therefore shouldn't have been allowed to fly another passenger.
In addition he was a Plumber, a DJ trying to make a leaving ... with lots of debt.



IF THIS IS AN EU REQUIREMENT...


...the FAA also has it, but applies only to paying passengers. Just wondering if the pilot is some kind of friend who offered to ferry his friend.
Bell

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:53 am
Posts: 4285
They finally found the plane. Rip to both people.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 30504
Nantes don dey demand transfer money from Cardiff.
I wanted to ask this question about his fee but thought it insensitive to ask so I stopped myself.

Wouldn't insurance cover the transfer dealings?

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 7228
pajimoh wrote:
Nantes don dey demand transfer money from Cardiff.
I wanted to ask this question about his fee but thought it insensitive to ask so I stopped myself.

Wouldn't insurance cover the transfer dealings?


Why are all these details now in the public domain, surely it cannot be Nantes that leaked to newspapers.
So why are things going like this


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12096
pajimoh wrote:
Nantes don dey demand transfer money from Cardiff.
I wanted to ask this question about his fee but thought it insensitive to ask so I stopped myself.

Wouldn't insurance cover the transfer dealings?


I expect them to do so.

It will depend on how the contract was drafted-- specifically, who had "title" of the player, at the time of the crash. And also, the law of the jurisdiction selected by the parties. My initial thought is that this is a very straight forward case, but it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 29690
Sala confirmed as the body recovered from the wreckage. RIP.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 14552
Location: Here
RIP. A cheapskate of an agent ended up losing the golden goose.

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:38 am 
Online
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 43030
danfo driver wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Nantes don dey demand transfer money from Cardiff.
I wanted to ask this question about his fee but thought it insensitive to ask so I stopped myself.

Wouldn't insurance cover the transfer dealings?


I expect them to do so.

It will depend on how the contract was drafted-- specifically, who had "title" of the player, at the time of the crash. And also, the law of the jurisdiction selected by the parties. My initial thought is that this is a very straight forward case, but it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Insurance people might refuse to pay if it turns out that such a prized asset was placed on a rickety plane with dodgy record.

When it is time to make claims, insurance firms have a habit of pulling out all manner clauses in order not to pay. Don't think it will be straight forward deal, 18milla is no small money.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:02 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 19872
Location: Canada
Didn't know about those messages he sent, real sad. At what point do we overcome aircrafts going missing without trace? In an age where we're told newspapers on a park bench can be read from space, yet aircrafts go missing and no one knows where they are. Most companies have travel policies that specify the type of aircraft you can fly for business and this one would not be allowed from the looks of it. No word yet on the Pilot's body.

RIP Emiliano Sala.

_________________
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:06 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 19872
Location: Canada
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Nantes don dey demand transfer money from Cardiff.
I wanted to ask this question about his fee but thought it insensitive to ask so I stopped myself.

Wouldn't insurance cover the transfer dealings?


I expect them to do so.

It will depend on how the contract was drafted-- specifically, who had "title" of the player, at the time of the crash. And also, the law of the jurisdiction selected by the parties. My initial thought is that this is a very straight forward case, but it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Insurance people might refuse to pay if it turns out that such a prized asset was placed on a rickety plane with dodgy record.

When it is time to make claims, insurance firms have a habit of pulling out all manner clauses in order not to pay. Don't think it will be straight forward deal, 18milla is no small money.

Most likely the mode of transport is not insured, but Cardiff might have some other insured clause they could use to cover the loss or worst case, just write it off as bad debt.

_________________
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 8252
There is a Malaysian plane that has disappeared for years ... nobody knows where it is. Is this the type of planes you talking about?
felarey wrote:
Didn't know about those messages he sent, real sad. At what point do we overcome aircrafts going missing without trace? In an age where we're told newspapers on a park bench can be read from space, yet aircrafts go missing and no one knows where they are. Most companies have travel policies that specify the type of aircraft you can fly for business and this one would not be allowed from the looks of it. No word yet on the Pilot's body.
RIP Emiliano Sala.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 30504
Pilot was not licensed for night flights. He was colour blind

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 80414
Location: Earth
pajimoh wrote:
Pilot was not licensed for night flights. He was colour blind

So do you see colors in the dark? My goodness, some of you are a surface being....and just cant think deep enough to analyze things...yall just go with the flow...Dude they are looking for excuses....cardiff are to blame... who sees colors at night when the sky is dark...smh

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 30504
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Pilot was not licensed for night flights. He was colour blind

So do you see colors in the dark? My goodness, some of you are a surface being....and just cant think deep enough to analyze things...yall just go with the flow...Dude they are looking for excuses....cardiff are to blame... who sees colors at night when the sky is dark...smh

Brain is foreign to you. Kwasia :rotf: Did he take off during the day? Would he be landing during the day? Would he have been able to see the signal of lights?

The most important question, your simple brain cannot even begin fathom - if he wasn't licensed to fly at night then Sala should never have been on his plane and the pilot should never have been in a position to offer his services.
Should I go into insurance or you've learned something?
Abeg Mikel's balls - dis way :arrow:

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12096
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Pilot was not licensed for night flights. He was colour blind

So do you see colors in the dark? My goodness, some of you are a surface being....and just cant think deep enough to analyze things...yall just go with the flow...Dude they are looking for excuses....cardiff are to blame... who sees colors at night when the sky is dark...smh


Hmmm.. so if you are driving at night, and you get to a traffic light. You know, the one with "red" "yellow" and "green," ... you know what, nevermind. :oops:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 8252
So you saying that planes take off and land in the dark? When your plane taxis the runway, do you think all those lights on the runway are just decoration for the passengers and flight attendants? ...
Bepanda
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Pilot was not licensed for night flights. He was colour blind

So do you see colors in the dark? My goodness, some of you are a surface being....and just cant think deep enough to analyze things...yall just go with the flow...Dude they are looking for excuses....cardiff are to blame... who sees colors at night when the sky is dark...smh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 80414
Location: Earth
3 illiterates. Once again who sees colors in the sky, when it is dark..chei..... block heads...and that pajimoh, is really slow..kai..dem really mess up or head since u begin live for Accra

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 30504
Bigpokey24 wrote:
3 illiterates. Once again who sees colors in the sky, when it is dark..chei..... block heads...and that pajimoh, is really slow..kai..dem really mess up or head since u begin live for Accra


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You're a proper village ID 10 T. There's no point in explaining to you what it means. Carry on with your Mikel groupie. A 4 year old get sense pass you.

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:10 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:18 pm
Posts: 6742
Bigpokey24 wrote:
3 illiterates. Once again who sees colors in the sky, when it is dark..chei..... block heads...and that pajimoh, is really slow..kai..dem really mess up or head since u begin live for Accra


:(

So you take off and land planes in total darkness? :???:

_________________
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 30504
Ipe Grams wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
3 illiterates. Once again who sees colors in the sky, when it is dark..chei..... block heads...and that pajimoh, is really slow..kai..dem really mess up or head since u begin live for Accra


:(

So you take off and land planes in total darkness? :???:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
even stupid people disown bigporkhead

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 80414
Location: Earth
Once again, who sees colors in the (dark)sky... :rotf: daft naijarians

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 8252
Planes stay in the sky forever ??? How did they get to the sky in the first place?
Bepanda
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Once again, who sees colors in the (dark)sky... :rotf: daft naijarians


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 80414
Location: Earth
bepanda wrote:
Planes stay in the sky forever ??? How did they get to the sky in the first place?
Bepanda
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Once again, who sees colors in the (dark)sky... :rotf: daft naijarians

Illiterate, so you think planes in the dark skies use human eyes for directions while flying thousands of feet up in the DARK Sky....my goodness...the introduction of the internet has lead to ice block heads to share their uneducated views..get the heck out of here with that poor critical thinking process

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ayo Akinfe, highbury, john12, Majestic-12 [Bot], Odas, oloye, Rawlings and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group