Colombia's Lady Andrade: Has Planet Earth Produced Better?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bell
Egg
Egg
Colombia's Lady Andrade: Has Planet Earth Produced Better?

Post by Bell »

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=la ... &FORM=VIRE

She's a victim of having been born in the wrong country. Place her in N. America or W. Europe and the whole world would know about her. She'd probably now be a multi-millionaire with acting offers and myriad of commercials. I'm sure even the mighty JayJay would see flashes of himself in her. Instead she's languishing in Colombian obscurity and few know her!!!
Bell
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Colombia's Lady Andrade: Has Planet Earth Produced Bette

Post by ohenhen1 »

Meaningless ball juggling.

Need to have more end results. That what seperates world class players like Ronaldo and Ronaldinho to players like Andrade.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

When a ball juggler attempts to play pro football. She literally has one move that she does.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

ohenhen1 wrote:Meaningless ball juggling.

Need to have more end results. That what seperates world class players like Ronaldo and Ronaldinho to players like Andrade.
I have seen her in the last world cup or there about. She needs to keep the ball moving instead of slowing it to perform her one trick.

In the Olympics and World cup, she played a total of 7 games and scored 2 goals with 0 assists. There is a reason she is not playing for any of the big leagues in female football. She is not a very good player. Simple.

Senior career*
Years Team Apps (Gls)
2002–2008 Inter Bogotá
2011–2012 Formas Íntimas 10 (3)
2013 Sporting Huelva 5 (0)
2013 PK-35 Vantaa 13 (0)
2015–2016 Western New York Flash 8 (1)
2016 1207 Antalyaspor 9 (4)
2017 Santa Fe
2018 Atletico Nacional
2018– Milan 0 (0
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

She reminds me of an overrated attacking midfielder who played for Nigeria in the 90s. His worshippers will tell you that he was the GOAT even though he never won a APOY or WPOY, and at his peak played for PSG before their Arab sugar daddies took over. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

bret- hart wrote:She reminds me of an overrated attacking midfielder who played for Nigeria in the 90s. His worshippers will tell you that he was the GOAT even though he never won a APOY or WPOY, and at his peak played for PSG before their Arab sugar daddies took over. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
So good they named him twice? come off it man. JayJay was Good.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

DIMKA76 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:She reminds me of an overrated attacking midfielder who played for Nigeria in the 90s. His worshippers will tell you that he was the GOAT even though he never won a APOY or WPOY, and at his peak played for PSG before their Arab sugar daddies took over. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
So good they named him twice? come off it man. JayJay was Good.
Agreed he could have provided more assists with his dribbles. That's why Messi is and will be the king of dribbling for a long time to come with purposeful dribbling.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Gboye7777
Egg
Egg

Post by Gboye7777 »

ogasir wrote:When a ball juggler attempts to play pro football. She literally has one move that she does.
You took the words right out of my mouth.
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

ogasir wrote:When a ball juggler attempts to play pro football. She literally has one move that she does.

AS THEY SAY...

...keep going back to it until they find an answer to it.
Bell