The search for Iwobi Backup - FRANK ONYEKA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
The search for Iwobi Backup - FRANK ONYEKA

Post by chief nfachairman »

Our current attcking midfielder (number 10) is Iwobi. Mikel is neither here nor there with his SE inviatation and besides he is not the ideal 10. We need to start searching for backups ahead of new rounds of WC qualification and tournament proper.

While Etebo who was back up on that position has now owned the central midfield position, Kelechi is not just having games and Nwakali hasn't just hit that potential yet.

FRANK ONYEKA
I believe he should be invited to the U23 immediately and given the opportunity to make a play for the Number 10 position.

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/04/11/f ... dtjylland/

Paul Onuachu is currently getting all the accolades when Nigerian players playing for Danish side Midtjylland are talked about and rightly so because of his impressive form in front of goals the past three seasons.

Onuachu’s form has already earned him a first senior cap for Nigeria but if he maintains his current form it won’t be long before another Nigerian at the club Frank Onyeka get the recognition his form deserve with a national team call up.

Still only 21 which means he is eligible for the Nigerian Olympic team, Onyeka has won three straight man of the match award this season and he capped his fine season with a wonderful goal in Midtjylland’s 2-2 draw away to Esbjerg four days ago.

Already a winner of the Danish Superliga last season, the midfielder who already has three goals from 15 league games this season, one less of his total from same number of games last season is tipped for a summer move to a top league.

DONT MISS ==> NPFL Top Scorer Lokosa To Sign With Esperance On Four Year Deal Without Trials
Quick, strong, skillful and with an eye for goal, he has been a revelation this season in the midfield alongside 28 year old fellow Nigerian Rilwan Hassan who has been at the club since 2010.

Nice goal in this Video (Facebook Vid)
https://www.facebook.com/fcmidtjylland/ ... 625486403/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[/video]
Last edited by chief nfachairman on Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: The search for Iwobi Backup - FRANK ONYEJKA

Post by john12 »

Welcome back agents this is their time to chop money
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ok
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

john12 wrote:Welcome back agents this is their time to chop money
Agent ke? :bump: :bump:

When we do our little to keep you fvvckers informed and entertained, you come with this F00lish agent thing.

Please if you think i am doing agent work here, dont open my post when you see it. O pa ri!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

chief nfachairman wrote:
john12 wrote:Welcome back agents this is their time to chop money
Agent ke? :bump: :bump:

When we do our little to keep you fvvckers informed and entertained, you come with this F00lish agent thing.

Please if you think i am doing agent work here, dont open my post when you see it. O pa ri!!!
Chief are you an agent?Just answer yes or no...
My secondly I hope the boy is good,will he make ANC?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

We have so many known talented midfielders and all of a sudden some BACKWATER LEAGUE player is mentioned as iwobi replacement? My friend, that’s agency written all over. Anyway, this is nations cup and I really don’t care much about it, so I’m not going to spoil market. The level of nations cup is low that even local league players can win it. It’s anybody cup foreal
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

john12 wrote:We have so many known talented midfielders and all of a sudden some BACKWATER LEAGUE player is mentioned as iwobi replacement? My friend, that’s agency written all over. Anyway, this is nations cup and I really don’t care much about it, so I’m not going to spoil market. The level of nations cup is low that even local league players can win it. It’s anybody cup foreal

First he said backup, NOT replacement.

This is exactly how 1d1ots like you hounded KOC and Patrick out of CE.

Have you seen the guy play? Have you ever watched a young Nigerian player outside the major leagues? Do you watch the NPFL?

What exactly have you contributed to CE, besides making a complete f00l of yourself?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Complete fool of myself? Yea right. I have seen it all no one chased Patrick away he was an interimidiary and even him admitted himself. Let’s be clear, there are many agents registered on this site. Infact, the thread opener has once admitted to being an agent in the Past. Anyway, I know you guys tactics, you will try to insult me blah blah blah but my skin is tough. Any unknown player from a backwater league that mentioned out of the blue is automatically a “Suspect” it has happened in the 70,80,90,2000’s and there’s nothing different now. It’s still happening. I don’t really care about nations cup sha so y’all can chop
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

john12 wrote:Complete fool of myself? Yea right. I have seen it all no one chased Patrick away he was an interimidiary and even him admitted himself. Let’s be clear, there are many agents registered on this site. Infact, the thread opener has once admitted to being an agent in the Past. Anyway, I know you guys tactics, you will try to insult me blah blah blah but my skin is tough. Any unknown player from a backwater league that mentioned out of the blue is automatically a “Suspect” it has happened in the 70,80,90,2000’s and there’s nothing different now. It’s still happening. I don’t really care about nations cup sha so y’all can chop
Patrick was never an agent. He was someone who had a passion for Nigerian football and footballers. A lot of the SE players today were brought into our notice by Patrick when they were in backwater leagues like Moses Simon and Samuel Kalu. Stop labelling people!
I am happy
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Is he an AM or winger?
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

chief nfachairman wrote:Our current attcking midfielder (number 10) is Iwobi. Mikel is neither here nor there with his SE inviatation and besides he is not the ideal 10. We need to start searching for backups ahead of new rounds of WC qualification and tournament proper.

While Etebo who was back up on that position has now owned the central midfield position, Kelechi is not just having games and Nwakali hasn't just hit that potential yet.

FRANK ONYEKA
I believe he should be invited to the U23 immediately and given the opportunity to make a play for the Number 10 position.

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/04/11/f ... dtjylland/

Paul Onuachu is currently getting all the accolades when Nigerian players playing for Danish side Midtjylland are talked about and rightly so because of his impressive form in front of goals the past three seasons.

Onuachu’s form has already earned him a first senior cap for Nigeria but if he maintains his current form it won’t be long before another Nigerian at the club Frank Onyeka get the recognition his form deserve with a national team call up.

Still only 21 which means he is eligible for the Nigerian Olympic team, Onyeka has won three straight man of the match award this season and he capped his fine season with a wonderful goal in Midtjylland’s 2-2 draw away to Esbjerg four days ago.

Already a winner of the Danish Superliga last season, the midfielder who already has three goals from 15 league games this season, one less of his total from same number of games last season is tipped for a summer move to a top league.

DONT MISS ==> NPFL Top Scorer Lokosa To Sign With Esperance On Four Year Deal Without Trials
Quick, strong, skillful and with an eye for goal, he has been a revelation this season in the midfield alongside 28 year old fellow Nigerian Rilwan Hassan who has been at the club since 2010.

Nice goal in this Video (Facebook Vid)
https://www.facebook.com/fcmidtjylland/ ... 625486403/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[/video]

He emerged as a regular for them last season but has continued to grow in importance. An option for the U23 team. I hope Imama is aware of him.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

olu wrote:Is he an AM or winger?
AM and central midfielder.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

john12 wrote:Complete fool of myself? Yea right. I have seen it all no one chased Patrick away he was an interimidiary and even him admitted himself. Let’s be clear, there are many agents registered on this site. Infact, the thread opener has once admitted to being an agent in the Past. Anyway, I know you guys tactics, you will try to insult me blah blah blah but my skin is tough. Any unknown player from a backwater league that mentioned out of the blue is automatically a “Suspect” it has happened in the 70,80,90,2000’s and there’s nothing different now. It’s still happening. I don’t really care about nations cup sha so y’all can chop
And in that same piece i mentioned i left it in 2003. I became an agent when i was a teenager and left it in my early 20s, over 16yrs ago. 16yrs ago is what you are still holding on to, making foolish statements and baseless accusations. You be nonentity o!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Iwobi hasn’t even established himself as the playmaker yet. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Re: The search for Iwobi Backup - FRANK ONYEKA

He scores again this weekend and had an assist

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/04/16/f ... dtjylland/

Frank Onyeka Steals The Headlines In Denmark Again With Goal & Assist For Midtjylland

Frank Onyeka is not slowing down on his near perfect run of form for Danish side FC Midtjylland with the 21 year old bagging a goal and an assit to power his team to a 2-0 win over Odense BK, Owngoalnigeria.com reports.

Onyeka was the talk of Denmark last weekend with his spectacular goal in the 2-2 draw against Esbjerg tipped to be among the potential goal of the season in Denmark. He proved his consistency again yesterday.

Although Paul Onuachu who recently scored on his first start for Nigeria in the friendly game against Egypt during the last international break is the most illustrious Nigerian player at the club, Onyeka is somehow closing in on his popularity.

For the second week run he has bailed the team with his goals, flair and creativity, a form that could earn him a call up to either the senior national team of Nigeria or the U23s who are gearing up for their final qualifiers game for the U23 Africa Cup of Nations against Sudan in June.

[/video]