Koulibally racially abused by assanal fans

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Koulibally racially abused by assanal fans

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:boo: :boo: :boo: shame shame, shame.. you CE assnal spammers this is what you losers support

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football

a social media video appeared to show a fan racially abusing Napoli's Senegalese defender Kalidou Koulibaly.

The supporter can be heard using a racial slur in the video, filmed during Arsenal's 2-0 Europa League quarter-final first-leg win on Thursday.
they did the same towards IWobi, till this day not a single word about it
When asked about racism in football following Thursday's game, Aubameyang said he was "really disappointed" about it.When you are black like me it is really painful, I think, because we are in 2019 and obviously it is not good for football in England
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Koulibally racially abused by assanal fans

Post by kalani JR »

It wasn't a white guy, was probably mixed or asian.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:It wasn't a white guy, was probably mixed or asian.
but the culprit supports assanal, these same assanal fans threw banana at Adebayor
[/video]
SuperEagles

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Not excusing what ARsenal fans did. But Adebayor was acting like a fool sprinting the length of the field to antagonize Arsenal fans.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

There are idiots everywhere.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
but the culprit supports assanal, these same assanal fans threw banana at Adebayor
[/video]
Can't tell if that is a banana honestly, also you support Chelsea, whose fans are in the news again for racially abusing a player that wasn't even involved in a game with them and that went to Eastern Europe and still managed to be the ones cautioned for racial incidents.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

even Auba can't believe such occurs in 2019 :boo: :boo: shame on assnal supporters
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I hope the fan never get to see emirate again.Shame to that Arsenal fan he should be ban from all stadium for life.
Hopefully those noise makers in north London that claim to be Arsenal fans get hold of this guy beat the hell out of him.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
[/video]
Can't tell if that is a banana honestly, also you support Chelsea, whose fans are in the news again for racially abusing a player that wasn't even involved in a game with them and that went to Eastern Europe and still managed to be the ones cautioned for racial incidents.
[/video]
shameful faux outrage from BP
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Chelsea and Spurs idiots abound. Chelsea fans racially abused Salah
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
[/video]
[/video]
shameful faux outrage from BP
:lol: :lol: It's not shameful when it's expected.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chelsea banned those assnal fans pretending to be Chelsea fan. I will open a thread later about that...but this thread is about how silent the likes of waffi , cito the coward , aniks etc ....
SuperEagles

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Chelsea banned those assnal fans pretending to be Chelsea fan. I will open a thread later about that...but this thread is about how silent the likes of waffi , cito the coward , aniks etc ....
But pokey if they were Arsenal fans why would they travel to Prague?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Chelsea banned those assnal fans pretending to be Chelsea fan. I will open a thread later about that...but this thread is about how silent the likes of waffi , cito the coward , aniks etc ....
Oi KNOBBER, why do you profess to speak for other people? Just because you rushed to open a thread does not mean they are silent.
Did you even open a thread on racist Chelsea fans?
Grow up, get a job, get some fresh air, get laid by a woman and stop chatting on the mic. Mshhheeeww
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote:Not excusing what ARsenal fans did. But Adebayor was acting like a fool sprinting the length of the field to antagonize Arsenal fans.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: curse will be on any black man who ever takes sides against another black man in support of racists or racism! #disgusting
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

and? Sometimes, its prudent to keep quiet and walk away.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kalani JR wrote:
To pretend to be Chelsea fans. The d#$% keeps telling everyone they are not smart.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:
first of are you sure that video is from Prague..also i said i will open a thread later to discuss it
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:I hope the fan never get to see emirate again.Shame to that Arsenal fan he should be ban from all stadium for life.
Hopefully those noise makers in north London that claim to be Arsenal fans get hold of this guy beat the hell out of him.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: This is how its done! Complete condemnation of the racist! Thank you, Kajibaba! the others are trying to sofetn the blow because they will die for Arsenal. #disgusting.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Di
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
first of are you sure that video is from Prague..also i said i will open a thread later to discuss it
d#$%, Chelsea banned 3 of the people on that tape from the game in Prague. They were known Chelsea fans. The video doesn't have to be from Prague. Their chanting is illegal anywhre
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
and? Sometimes, its prudent to keep quiet and walk away.
A person of mixed [with black] heritage using the n word is a racial controversy?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
[/video]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a shameful post. You should hang your head in shame. "oh! yea, it may have happened.. i cant see it! But look away! look over there! Chelsea fans did bla bla bla." #dusgusting
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Save the thread, I didn't say the video was in Prague I said the fans travelled to Prague as per Chelsea's official statement.