Koulibally racially abused by assanal fans

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Koulibally racially abused by assanal fans

Post by danfo driver »

Nkume wrote:There are idiots everywhere.
"You also have some very fine people on both sides." You see how easy that was? See how easy it was for you to make a statement that tries to "calm the issue,' so as not to harm what you love the most -- Arsenal, while spitting in the face of black people everywhere?

Sometimes, its prudent to keep quiet and say nothing. Of course, there are idiots everywhere, and of course "there are very fine people on both sides." But when it comes to racism or racists, you condemn with the heaviest and deepest condemnation possible and leave it at that. Anything short of that shows you in a very bad light--as it did Trump.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:It wasn't a white guy, was probably mixed or asian.
but the culprit supports assanal, these same assanal fans threw banana at Adebayor
[/video]
Can't tell if that is a banana honestly, also you support Chelsea, whose fans are in the news again for racially abusing a player that wasn't even involved in a game with them and that went to Eastern Europe and still managed to be the ones cautioned for racial incidents.
[/video]
shameful faux outrage from BP
Why? is BP in the video you posted? BP is a black man and you question his outrage?

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting this! You should look in the mirror and be disgusted by the being you see looking back at you. I am sorry, but your comment is bang out of order!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
but the culprit supports assanal, these same assanal fans threw banana at Adebayor
[/video]
Can't tell if that is a banana honestly, also you support Chelsea, whose fans are in the news again for racially abusing a player that wasn't even involved in a game with them and that went to Eastern Europe and still managed to be the ones cautioned for racial incidents.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a shameful post. You should hang your head in shame. "oh! yea, it may have happened.. i cant see it! But look away! look over there! Chelsea fans did bla bla bla." #dusgusting
This isn't a case of "it's not bad because one side does it", it's more a case of you can't paint any European clubs set of fans as having a monopoly on racism. They are all terrible in various ways, Arsenal fans have been anti-semitic and one of them abused Iwobi online, Chelsea fans have had multiple issues with fans in recent years, Liverpool defended Suarez and Firmino, Moise Kean and Matiuidi were mocked with monkey sounds, Spurs fan did something similar to an asian tourist.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: thank you very much danfo, instead of exposing the hate towards our race, they are deviating . I am perplexed and embarrassed for my people
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: thank you very much danfo, instead of exposing the hate towards our race, they are deviating . I am perplexed and embarrassed for my people
Big man you wouldn't know embarrassment if it stared at you in the mirror.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

ohenhen1 wrote:Not excusing what ARsenal fans did. But Adebayor was acting like a fool sprinting the length of the field to antagonize Arsenal fans.
:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Chelsea banned those assnal fans pretending to be Chelsea fan. I will open a thread later about that...but this thread is about how silent the likes of waffi , cito the coward , aniks etc ....
But pokey if they were Arsenal fans why would they travel to Prague?
now bp is making excuses for the racists, wow my weekend has been ruined.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

danfo driver wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
[/video]
[/video]
shameful faux outrage from BP
Why? is BP in the video you posted? BP is a black man and you question his outrage?

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting this! You should look in the mirror and be disgusted by the being you see looking back at you. I am sorry, but your comment is bang out of order!
captain save 'em, clearly you missed the boat... have a good day.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Chelsea banned those assnal fans pretending to be Chelsea fan. I will open a thread later about that...but this thread is about how silent the likes of waffi , cito the coward , aniks etc ....
No one should trivialize racism no matter who partook in it. It should be condemned 100% with no if or but.

Porky, please I am married and your advances can be channeled to another person (depending on how you roll). So please quit and enjoy another burger or turkey. Or better yet, like someone wrote, get a life.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Koulibally was racially abused by one Arsenal fan. Who was recorded and has since been reported to the club and arrested.

It is a lie to say he was abused by Arsenal fans. One fan is the singular and not plural. At least try to get your facts right.

BTW! You support Chelsea and you are try to use Arsenal to score cheap points. Shameful.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:Koulibally was racially abused by one Arsenal fan. Who was recorded and has since been reported to the club and arrested.

It is a lie to say he was abused by Arsenal fans. One fan is the singular and not plural. At least try to get your facts right.

BTW! You support Chelsea and you are try to use Arsenal to score cheap points. Shameful.
this fan supports which club?
SuperEagles

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Koulibally was racially abused by one Arsenal fan. Who was recorded and has since been reported to the club and arrested.

You keep acting like a child. Why? Do you think I will indulge moronic behaviour? If you do, you have a serious problem. You can trivialise racism and use it to play stupid, childish games. I will not join you in making a moron of myself.

Goodbye.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

You keep acting like a child. Why? Do you think I will indulge moronic behaviour? If you do, you have a serious problem. You can trivialise racism and use it to play stupid, childish games. I will not join you in making a moron of myself.

Goodbye.
my point exactly, I have exposed you. What your just did is no different from those who perform hidden racism. shame on you waffi, shame on you. You can try so hard to use damage control, but an assanal fan shouted racist rants toward a Senegalese international... this is very similar to Bonucci who blamed keane for celebrating while being racially abused
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Waffiman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Goodbye.
Ignore the cvnt. His arguments are extremely childish. A tree makes a forest and deep sea in his world. He's linked the guy to all Arsenal fans and roped you in. So it's your fault.

Meanwhile some racist Chelsea fans abused Salah. He's a Chelsea fan. He's not opened a thread on that yet not denounce them or accused himself of being one of them as a Chelsea fan.

He's still busy throwing stones while shinning his own glass house
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Goodbye.
my point exactly, I have exposed you. What your just did is no different from those who perform hidden racism. shame on you waffi, shame on you. You can try so hard to use damage control, but an assanal fan shouted racist rants toward a Senegalese international... this is very similar to Bonucci who blamed keane for celebrating while being racially abused
YOU ARE MAD. YOU MUST BE. NO OTHER EXPLANATION
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

How about just condemning the racism instead of making excuses for it?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Al B Sure wrote:How about just condemning the racism instead of making excuses for it?
Because OP wasn't particularly interested in the racism being condemned, he just wanted to take a potshot against a rival team.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Al B Sure wrote:How about just condemning the racism instead of making excuses for it?
Exactly. They refuse to condemn it, instead they whine about the message
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote:I hope the fan never get to see emirate again.Shame to that Arsenal fan he should be ban from all stadium for life.
Hopefully those noise makers in north London that claim to be Arsenal fans get hold of this guy beat the hell out of him.
My respect for you has gone 10 folds :clap: we cannot say the same for the rest trying to deflect....not to talk of the other who has no business here , shouting for attention....the Accra based CE who supports spurs...I wonder how that wan begin support spurs...a typical look at me WE
SuperEagles

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Imagine the outrage if this was a Chelsea fan.....
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ekorian wrote:Imagine this was a Chelsea fan.....
:rotf: the thread would be flooded with waffi and his minions..in fact I dey go find that thread wey waffi no let us hear word
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I really don't know why you guys take it in turn to stress each other out, almost as if you're defending/mocking other clubs and supporters.
We all support football and clubs but not the mindless behaviours of fans etc, just as we are humans but don't condone all human behaviours.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

pajimoh wrote:I really don't know why you guys take it in turn to stress each other out, almost as if you're defending/mocking other clubs and supporters.
We all support football and clubs but not the mindless behaviours of fans etc, just as we are humans but don't condone all human behaviours.
It goes without saying. We all condemn any act of racism or racist chanting from any set of supporters.

We can all point fingers in a pathetic attempt to deflect from yet another vile racist incident from their support. No need to mention names, we all know which club's fanbase has always been about vile racist Nazis and fascists Combat 18 scum in London. We saw them in Prague on Thursday. I can open a thread posting that video here but what's the point? It is not necessary, just mention racist football supporters, we all know the club that will be involved.

We all know what we know in football, we know the clubs that has an almost repetitive event of racist, fascist scum so we do not need to point fingers making false accusations and gloating about other club's supporters, like it is some sort of trophy in an attempt to tar everyone with the same racist brush. We are not pathetic, vile scum.