2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [CL] TOT vs HUD [WK 33]

Post by Its a Goal »

Davies should have left the ball for Moura.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wanyama down after a collision with Kachunga. Doesn't look too serious.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Foyth bags a yellow card for a silly foul.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Eriksen couldn't make the decisive pass to open up Huddersfield.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nice mazzy run from Lucas and shots on target.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Llorente has to score today. He has been finding himself in good positions to get a goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Llorente couldn't control the ball fast enough.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Davies, come on. Put your head to it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Skipp comes on foor Sissoko. Sissoko needs to rest ahead of the City match.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Almost a goal for the opposition.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs losing their way since the change. Now Jan gets a yellow cos he couldn't find a proper route to keep the ball going.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Foyth is a disaster waiting to happen.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Skipp's introduction has not worked well. The midfield domination has suddenly panned away.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a save. Hugo is determined to keep his clean sheet going.

A break down the middle and Eriksen hits the bar.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Huddersfield playing with more intent now. We need to watch it as they are determined to be the first opposition team to score on this ground.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Danny comes on for Jan. Jan also needs a rest. Davies will take Jan's place while Rose moves up to play the wing back.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son about to come on most likely for Llorente who has been fouled ceaselessly.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura gets his 2nd of the day through a nice cross from Eriksen.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Get one more goal.

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Wow...............Moura :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hattrick boy. What a finish. Son's run opens up the space for Lucas.

Another history made. First player to get a hattrick on this ground.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

First person to get a hat trick for Spurs at the ground is Brazilian. Well done Lucas Moura.

A game easier than the squad selection made it look. KWP is a far better player on the right and I can't wait till he physically fills out. Well done to the team. I really hope that Llorente isn't injured.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: First person to get a hat trick for Spurs at the ground is Brazilian. Well done Lucas Moura.

A game easier than the squad selection made it look. KWP is a far better player on the right and I can't wait till he physically fills out. Well done to the team. I really hope that Llorente isn't injured.
Llorente was kicked all over the pitch and it is surprising the ref didn't caution any of Hudd's players for it. He was targeted from the onset. I hope he will be fit for both City games.