Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MAU vs WHU

Post by Its a Goal »

The FA is really determined to help them get into the top 4.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Ojoro again. That is not a penalty. Shoulder to shoulder. It was even outside the box.
E be like sey the thing pain you well well. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is poor officiating.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Ojoro again. That is not a penalty. Shoulder to shoulder. It was even outside the box.
E be like sey the thing pain you well well. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am crusader of the truth. I hate ojoro.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That should have been a red card to Pogba for that high boot. That was the same challenge that earned Mane a red card last year against ManU.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Was Van Gaal right? :?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The lily livered has ran under the carpet as he is too chicken to watch his play almighty West Ham :lol:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

West Ham are hopeless. Giving the ball away in dangerous areas.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

BTW where is Oloye?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Back pass and ref still won't give the spammers a call.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:BTW where is Oloye?
Most likely in his living room screaming at his television. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I am increasingly confident that in the long-term, United will regret the minute they decided not to pursue Poch and chose Ole, instead.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

TFCo, take... use am against CIC for that una thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:Was Van Gaal right? :?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

wtf is Martial ddoing?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:wtf is Martial ddoing?
Ask the Enugu blogger. :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooal

You saw the equalizer coming a mile away.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Look at Rojo! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He actually looked back multiple times to show that he actuallly saw Anderson, but decided that it was bet he left him open. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Chai, see the Spammers making manure look like they are playing Barca all over again :lol:.

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Where is Marko to tell us how Mourinho was the problem. :)
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

De Gea has been terrible since the World Cup but somehow this will go overlooked.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:Where is Marko to tell us how Mourinho was the problem. :)
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Remember when Marko told us that United had players that were at the same level of PSG's players? :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]wanaj0[/color] wrote: Where is Marko to tell us how Mourinho was the problem. :)
Don't mind them :lol:.