Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MAU vs WHU

Post by danfo driver »

How United refused to get Poch is completely beyond me. For me, that is actually malpractice from Ed Woodward. Absolutely shocking decision. That was their chance to build an empire from the ground, up, with one of the best coaches in the world. Tufiakwa!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lily livered you can crawl out from under the carpet :taunt:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Na today!? The amount of dullards playing football today is close to 97%. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: How United refused to get Poch is completely beyond me. For me, that is actually malpractice from Ed Woodward. Absolutely shocking decision. That was their chance to build an empire from the ground, up, with one of the best coaches in the world. Tufiakwa!
What gives you the assurance that Poch would have opted to leave? How do you know his representatives were not approached and they told them Poch wasn't interested in leaving the project he is building at Tottenham?

You just don't know how happy Poch is at Spurs and the vision he has with the club. To start another rebuild project elsewhere is going to be tough and may not end up achieving it.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

danfo driver wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Na today!? The amount of dullards playing football today is close to 97%. :rotf:
Spending outrageous money on unserious players. Players omly jnterested in singing, dying of hsir etc rsther thsn footbsll! West Ham having more possession at Old Trafford!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

See how the spammers are out hustling manure players.

bepanda
Egg
Egg
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by bepanda »

Man U got Ole at the wheels. ...
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Its a Goal wrote:Good goal to the Hammers incorrectly ruled offside. Ojoro has started already.
Oga, no vex, but this thread should be merged with the Season Thread.

Thanks.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

United being torn to shreds! Chei! :scared: Odiegwu!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

West Ham dominating United at Old Trafford
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

United with another penalty
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: How United refused to get Poch is completely beyond me. For me, that is actually malpractice from Ed Woodward. Absolutely shocking decision. That was their chance to build an empire from the ground, up, with one of the best coaches in the world. Tufiakwa!
What gives you the assurance that Poch would have opted to leave? How do you know his representatives were not approached and they told them Poch wasn't interested in leaving the project he is building at Tottenham?

You just don't know how happy Poch is at Spurs and the vision he has with the club. To start another rebuild project elsewhere is going to be tough and may not end up achieving it.
Poch would not remain at Spurs if Madrid or United came for him.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Haba referee. He went for the ball. He nearly got the ball. He should have played on. Another ojoro decision. Another ojoro penalty.

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Pogba scores
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Someone should go and check on Its A Goal :lol:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Its a Goal wrote:Haba referee. He went for the ball. He nearly got the ball. He should have played on. Another ojoro decision. Another ojoro penalty.
:taunt: :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Haba referee. He went for the ball. He nearly got the ball. He should have played on. Another ojoro decision. Another ojoro penalty.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

danfo driver wrote:
You no see am :shock: :laugh: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

Poch would not remain at Spurs if Madrid or United came for him.
He has already turned Madrid down twice when they came circling round him. You will know when a manager wants to leave for a bigger job and nothing so far shows that Poch is not happy with the project he is taking on. He is in intimately involved with making Spurs a champion again. He has the backing of Levy and the board and anything he wants he gets. He is not interested in buying expensive players but rather developing young players who go on to become stars in the future.

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Pengba saves the day again.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cellular[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Good goal to the Hammers incorrectly ruled offside. Ojoro has started already.
Oga, no vex, but this thread should be merged with the Season Thread.

Thanks.
No be today. Spurs are constantly innovating. You should pay me for starting the trend of having only one season long thread per club :P.

bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

The English FA has given clear directives to referees. Man U cannot miss out on 4th place.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Actually Martial was offside when he got the ball. It shouldn't have count. The way manure has been gifted this match is just disgraceful.