The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:Man, I cannot do this anymore. This Arsenal team wan kill person.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Mhki Mhki Mhki. Na wa!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This is a game Auba should get hattrick and be top scorer but we are here begging for 3 points
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Auba cmon man
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Gwendouzi needs to improve his passing.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Iwobi is tired with a full compliment of teammates, yet Hughes is not tired...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Wow this team is something to behold.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

First away clean sheet ...
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cito wrote:First away clean sheet ...
Against ten men.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

the only difference between Gervinho and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is the hair line
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

The result is all that matters today. Tufiakwa!!!

Thank you Troy Deeney.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Honestly how is this team going to survive games @ Wolves, @ Leicester and @ Burnley if they can barely cope with a Watford side down to 10 men for virtually the entire match?

That was a dire display from Arsenal.

Europa league by far most realistic avenue for Arsenal CL aspirations. Arsenal technically do not have to win a single away game to win the Europa league.

Don't see this team collecting more than 4 out of 9 points @ Wolves, @ Leicester and @ Burnley.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

A stomach churner - dudes scared to lose to 10men for well over 70mins or so - oh damn!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Honestly how is this team going to survive games @ Wolves, @ Leicester and @ Burnley if they can barely cope with a Watford side down to 10 men for virtually the entire match?

Europa league by far most realistic avenue for Arsenal CL aspirations. Arsenal technically do not have to win a single away game to win the Europa league.

Don't see this team collecting more than 4 out of 9 points @ Wolves, @ Leicester and @ Burnley.
CL league to do wetin?
This team is 3-4 years away from competing proper in the UCL......the mental strength, general quality and investment are lacking
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

There used to be a Buffoon here who used to accuse me of all kinds of things for not sharing his worshipping the so called Armenian Pele.

The clown is on my ignore list but I assume he isn’t here any more :roll: :roll:

Mugus :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Honestly how is this team going to survive games @ Wolves, @ Leicester and @ Burnley if they can barely cope with a Watford side down to 10 men for virtually the entire match?

Honestly this was the game we had to have ...: it puts the pressure on the others and changes the narrative ..: imagine the disaster if we had dropped points today .

Every team needs luck ... look how many get out of jail cards Liverpool and Toto have gotten this season
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

anikulapo wrote:There used to be a Buffoon here who used to accuse me of all kinds of things for not sharing his worshipping the so called Armenian Pele.

The clown is on my ignore list but I assume he isn’t here any more :roll: :roll:

Who? Robbynice?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

anikulapo wrote:

Honestly this was the game we had to have ...: it puts the pressure on the others and changes the narrative ..: imagine the disaster if we had dropped points today .

Every team needs luck ... look how many get out of jail cards Liverpool and Toto have gotten this season
True Aniks, well said.

I'm being harsh, this is a tired team, facing rested , solid Watford side at Vicarage road. A team that was sans Bellerin, Holding, Sokratis, Welbeck. I should not scoff at 3 points under those circumstances.

but....I have no time for mercurial types. I can't frigging stand likes of Mkhitaryan, everything has to be perfect for this dude to play to required standard.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

The YeyeMan wrote:
anikulapo wrote:There used to be a Buffoon here who used to accuse me of all kinds of things for not sharing his worshipping the so called Armenian Pele.

Who? Robbynice?
He's referring to his friend Platinum.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

elerineye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Waffi LINE UP don come out ohhh :rotf: :rotf:

Will you ever be right about anything ???

:rotf: :rotf:
waffi you gat to pay up on this one...
Pay up what. The bet was for the Napoli game which ChickenAniks chickened out of.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Nkume wrote:The result is all that matters today. Tufiakwa!!!

Thank you Troy Deeney.
Yep. 3 points, that's all that matters.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

I see us finishing 3rd this season...
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:

TG this is shady journalism. I love how they don’t tell you which games these are and it’s fummy how they mention that the tally dies down to three when LT plays. I mean what does that mean?

Garbage article
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Why let the facts get in the way of a good story? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

You chickened out of a bet. Why? :oops: :oops:

Chickened out? Nah I don’t go on illusions.

Oh by the way how many games has Iwobi featured and how many goal does he have? Your number or that of the voices in ya head :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
How many minutes has Iwobi featured. Oya ChickenAniks, tell me. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

You lied about the number of appearances now you dey cling to minutes :lol:

Shape Shifting Chameleon :taunt: :taunt:
Here is my original post. Note the minutes. :idea:
Waffiman wrote:Iwobi this season.

League:
17 Appearances. 10 as a sub. 1544 minutes.
3 Goals. 4 Assists.

Europa League:
6 Appearances. 2 as a sub. 488 Minutes.
1 Goals. 2 Assists.

Averaging 2.8 key passes per game.

Yet some claim he has no end product. Iwobi's finishing is weak but he has good end product that is why he is in the team.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: