Watford Vs Arsenal: Isaac Success

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Polly
Egg
Egg
Watford Vs Arsenal: Isaac Success

Post by Polly »

Troy Deeney was red-carded early in the first half.

Isaac was brought in in the 60th. His contribution: Caught offside in the 77th, won a free kick in the 79th, made a futile pass to Gray in the 80th. 30 minutes: not one shot on goal. I could have warned Watford!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Watford Vs Arsenal: Isaac Success

Post by maceo4 »

Polly wrote:Troy Deeney was red-carded early in the first half.

Isaac was brought in in the 60th. His contribution: Caught offside in the 77th, won a free kick in the 79th, made a futile pass to Gray in the 80th. 30 minutes: not one shot on goal. I could have warned Watford!
He keeps putting on weight and slowing down, I don’t know for him but in this form he won’t make the ANC squad and deservedly so. Hopefully he improves.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

What's wrong with him? Watford fans are slaughtering him on their forum.
I am happy
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Not sure I would put all the blame on Success. Did his team create any chances?

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Is this thread about isaac or a game thread? If this is a game thread you should have made this in the assnal season thread..if not I suggest you edit the title and make it about success
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

He was alright for an overweight striker playing for a middle of the table EPL team...… He is better than Kelechi or is it Nacho?
Last edited by Undertaker on Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

olu wrote:Not sure I would put all the blame on Success. Did his team create any chances?

He was passing straight to Arseanal players, he did it twice, once he was in the box with an opportunity to shoot but tried a pass to no one in particular. You can't blame him for their loss as they played with 10 men for most of the game, but he was brought in to add energy and didn't really do that. But those fans should take it easy on him as he's just coming back from injury so I'm hoping he improves with more games, as keeping this form might see him miss out on the ANC.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

You guys can lie sha,he was the only one who was giving beloved tough time.ask likes of KOS and Xhaka that could not stop his movement.
Playing a man down and you guys want him do magic,the coach mess up which am happy,he should have start him than the captain that cost them the game
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

I guess we all watched a different game. He is more muscular and is yet to adjust to the weight but aside from that, he torched the flanks whenever he had possession of the ball. I was more afraid of his attacks than say Gray who was clearly gassed. Is there room for improvement, hell yeah, but was he a total bum on the pitch, absolutely not. Yall crazy.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

kajifu wrote:You guys can lie sha,he was the only one who was giving beloved tough time.ask likes of KOS and Xhaka that could not stop his movement.
Playing a man down and you guys want him do magic,the coach mess up which am happy,he should have start him than the captain that cost them the game
What is the definition of a "lie"? And who has said anything about "magic"?

I call it as it is: Isaac's game is in a bad state. The man's contribution to every Watford match these days is to draw one or two fouls. Go and review the recorded commentaries of the last ten (10) matches he has been involved in, including matches he started: he has fewer than six shots on goal ALTOGETHER. Six! That is neither lie nor magic. Each time, we make excuses about his returning from injury as if he is the first person to do so. For now, nobody should mention his name in the same sentence as the Super Eagles.