Search for Iwobi Backup: Chidera Ejuke-Goal of the season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Search for Iwobi Backup: Chidera Ejuke-Goal of the season

Post by chief nfachairman »

Chidera Ejuke plays for Valerenga of Norway. He was part of the 2016 U17 and Amuneke's U20 team. He is an extremely skillful and gifted footballer. He dribbles for fun. While the likes of Samuel Kalu and co do about 6 dribble attempts with 60% success rate, Chidera does about 9 attempts with 95% success.

He's played as a left and right winger in the past 2 seasons, but in the last few games, he has been deployed behind the striker or as an attacking midfielder and he has had the best of games from this position in the last 5 Games.

He's also got wicked passes, sweet crosses and good shots (does it with no back lift). If his agent, Aneke, is worth his salt, this boy should be in Netherlands, Belgium, or even Lique 1 by Next season.

He should be immediately called up to the U23 team to compete for the number 10 position with Nwakali. We need to start grooming them now ahead of qualifiers next year.

People that want to start calling me agent, you are free.

[/video]
Last edited by chief nfachairman on Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The search for Iwobi Backup - Chidera Ejuke

Post by bushboy »

Looks impressive in the highlights. He's worth a closer look I guess.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

:clap:
Peter Obi For President 2023
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Nosa Igiebor looked even more impressive.
What happened?
Crashed and burned!
I beg, enough with all these flash in the pan players, please!
bushboy wrote:Looks impressive in the highlights. He's worth a closer look I guess.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Otitokoro wrote:Nosa Igiebor looked even more impressive.
What happened?
Crashed and burned!
bushboy wrote:Looks impressive in the highlights. He's worth a closer look I guess.
Your logic here get as e be.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Looks a good prospect.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

What happened?
Crashed and burned!

Nosa had a bad attitude.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

What happened?
Crashed and burned!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Sounds like another “Super Agent” Atta Aneke promo...

Nonetheless, the llad basically epitomizes what happens to talented Nigerian kids when our youth teams do not make it to the world stage (which perhaps partly explains - not excuses - the win at all cost mentality). They simply disappear into virtual oblivion. Players like Chidera and Ipalibo (at Villarreal B) should at least be given more consideration for the U23 squad.

PS: Btw, let’s not end up with another ‘Mikel’ situation. His last name is Ejike (and not “Ejuke” as the Norwegians have apparently taken to spelling it).
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Gotti wrote:
What happened?
Crashed and burned!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Sounds like another “Super Agent” Atta Aneke promo...

Nonetheless, the llad basically epitomizes what happens to talented Nigerian kids when our youth teams do not make it to the world stage (which perhaps partly explains - not excuses - the win at all cost mentality). They simply disappear into virtual oblivion. Players like Chidera and Ipalibo (at Villarreal B) should at least be given more consideration for the U23 squad.

PS: Btw, let’s not end up with another ‘Mikel’ situation. His last name is Ejike (and not “Ejuke” as the Norwegians have apparently taken to spelling it).
And Igbonu who is now Igboun.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

What happened?
Crashed and burned!
This is very lazy logic bro. A didn't make it, so let us not be excited about B, who is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT player?
Hmmm....
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Rohr needs to try out other AM options in friendlies. Iwobi is a solid AM but we do need reliable alternatives in the event of injury. Etebo and Mikel both seem to be more comfortable as a CM/DMs, and the much hyped Nwakali is struggling to get games in the Portugese 2nd division.

Finding a backup to Iwobi doesn't seem to be Rohr's priority, but he really needs to test other AMs in friendlies. James Igbekeme, Ebere Eze, and possibly this Ejuke dude are players that are worth testing in friendlies.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nah every player we go try :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Rohr dosent needs to try any one of these backwater players because they cannot improve our team. I’m order for super eagles to start winning big teams at WC and performing to a high level at World Cup, we need world class players performing at world class teams and leagues. If you crooks keep suggesting backwater league players then you shouldn’t complain when we can’t quali past group stahe
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Rohr needs to drop the current SE Iwobi and try the version that plays for Arseanal.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

My argument is based on the norm, not the exception (regarding players supposedly 'excelling' in the Norwegian League but ended up being 'busts'). Some that come to mind include the following:

1. Sam Adegbenro (next #10)
2. Ezekiel Bala (super winger)
3. John Chibuike (playmaker #10)
4. Fred Friday (Striker)
5. Anthony Ujah (Striker)
6. Nosa Igiebor (Playmaker)
7. Peter Ijeh (Striker)
8. Akeem Latifu (right back)
9. Ifeanyi Matthew (midfielder/playmaker)
10. Samuel Olanare (Striker)

The aforementioned are players who plied their trades in Norway (and excelled there), but turned out to be duds.
History strongly suggests that one needs to take any player coming out of the Norwegian league with a grain of salt. Their skills are grossly exaggerated by the Norwegian League.
bushboy wrote:
What happened?
Crashed and burned!
This is very lazy logic bro. A didn't make it, so let us not be excited about B, who is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT player?
Hmmm....
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Otitokoro wrote:My argument is based on the norm, not the exception (regarding players supposedly 'excelling' in the Norwegian League but ended up being 'busts'). Some that come to mind include the following:

4. Fred Friday (Striker)
7. Peter Ijeh (Striker)

The aforementioned are players who plied their trades in Norway (and excelled there), but turned out to be duds.
History strongly suggests that one needs to take any player coming out of the Norwegian league with a grain of salt. Their skills are grossly exaggerated by the Norwegian League.
bushboy wrote:
What happened?
Crashed and burned!
Hmmm....
+1, every now and then you might get someone with promise like an Onuachu from these lower leagues who can add something to the SE, but its rare. But I have to disagree a little with you on Nosa, he proved he was a decent player when he went to the Real Betis and played well before injuries messed him up. I remember one game vs Barca where he stood toe to the toe with some of the best players in the world and showed he could play, even got an assist.

[/video]
Super Eagus 4 Life!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

half the clip, zero goals...I stopped watching
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ANC wrote:half the clip, zero goals...I stopped watching
Was a clip from one game, he had an assist though. The point is injuries messed him up. I have issues with players that are stuck in these local leagues but want a SE call up, the likes of Mikel, Obasi, Nosa, Ighalo passed through these leagues with their talent quickly recognized and snatched up by teams in better leagues. Let them move to better leagues and prove themselves, SE is not going anywhere and their time will come when they earn it.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Adegbenro is 23 and Matthew is 22. It's way too early to call them duds. I wouldn't call Nosa and Chibuike duds either. They were good role/squad players. Chibuike also never got a shot with the national team.

I think sometimes we should have realistic expectations for certain players. Not every player turns out to be Messi, Ronaldo, Salah, or Sane. Some just turn out to be good squad players.
maceo4 wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:My argument is based on the norm, not the exception (regarding players supposedly 'excelling' in the Norwegian League but ended up being 'busts'). Some that come to mind include the following:

4. Fred Friday (Striker)
7. Peter Ijeh (Striker)

bushboy wrote:
What happened?
Crashed and burned!
Hmmm....
+1, every now and then you might get someone with promise like an Onuachu from these lower leagues who can add something to the SE, but its rare. But I have to disagree a little with you on Nosa, he proved he was a decent player when he went to the Real Betis and played well before injuries messed him up. I remember one game vs Barca where he stood toe to the toe with some of the best players in the world and showed he could play, even got an assist.

[/video]
Last edited by olu on Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Last edited by chief nfachairman on Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Ex U17 Star Chidera Ejike Scores Potential Goal Of The Seaso

If he's U17 team made it to the World Cup, he would have been one of those players signed by the likes of Arsenal, Porto, Man Citys etc. and we would have been singing his praise by now.

All we are saying is that, he should be invited to the U23.

He is likely to leave Norway this season. There are talks already.

SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE HELP WITH EMBEDDING THIS VIDEO

+++++++++++++++++++
https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/04/16/e ... valerenga/

Chidera Ejike who is known as Chidera Ejuke in Norway has put himself in the running for the goal of the season in Norway following his wonderful solo goal for Valerenga in their 4-1 thrashing of Tromso.

Ejuke opened his season goal account in style by picking the ball from the centre circle and using his pace, close dribbling and finishing to good effect by rounding the goalkeeper before slotting the ball into the empty net.

The goal has been tipped by several followers of the league in Norway as the best so far after three round of games and many are even tipping it for the goal of the season at the end of the top flight league in Norway.

A member of the Nigerian U17 team that failed to progress for the U17 Cup of Nations three years ago, the 21 years old has really settled down to life in Norway, where he is rated among one of the most skillful players in the league.

His form has seen him picked a starting spot in the line up of Valerenga for two straight season and so far he has played in all three games of the season and there are talks of the former Gombe United midfielder leaving the league in January.

See more on Chidera Ejike

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=294293&p=5415852#p5415852
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

wow, that was some goal.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
lacidi
Egg
Egg
Re: Ex U17 Star Chidera Ejike Scores Potential Goal Of The S

Post by lacidi »

that was really some goal sha
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.