Scouting Guinea, Burundi and Madagascar

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Scouting Guinea, Burundi and Madagascar

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

[/video]

[/video]
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Scouting Guinea, Burundi and Madagascar

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Yamtube scouts don start again. Na so dem scout Croatia tok say we go knack dem 3-1.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Yamtube scouts don start again. Na so dem scout Croatia tok say we go knack dem 3-1.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Yamtube scouts don start again. Na so dem scout Croatia tok say we go knack dem 3-1.

"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Oh Lawd! Another JB-less convention about to start with the President and VP and present already.

**1naija immediately dashes out to the thread and heads back to his Job****.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Guinea will be probably be our toughest opponent and should give us a stern test. They traditionally play good football and were also able to pull off a 2-3 victory away to CIV and tied with CIV 1-1 in the return leg. Haven't seen Guinea play in a while, but I do know Francois Kamano of Bordeaux is a beast. He's Bordeaux's best player and higher rated than Samuel Kalu.
Last edited by olu on Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

olu wrote:Guinea will be probably be our toughest opponent. They traditionally play good football. Haven't seen Guinea play in a while, but I do know Francois Kamano of Bordeaux is a beast. He's Bordeaux's best player and higher rated than Samuel Kalu.
Keita from Pool, the Pogba brothers as well ... they went undefeated
SuperEagles

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Nothing to scout, 9 points guaranteed.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

olu wrote:Guinea will be probably be our toughest opponent and should give us a stern test. They traditionally play good football and were also able to pull off a 2-3 victory away to CIV and tied with CIV 1-1 in the return leg. Haven't seen Guinea play in a while, but I do know Francois Kamano of Bordeaux is a beast. He's Bordeaux's best player and higher rated than Samuel Kalu.
They sure do have a very exciting crop of young players, and play some jaw dropping brand of attacking football. But they are generally very naive and not very good at defending with discipline, and that's the edge we will have over them. I think it will be contest of disciplined conservative football with some mix of quality (Nigeria) vs exciting, fast, and explosive attacking football with poor tactics/ shape (Guinea)... should definitely be the most exciting game in our group.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Nothing to scout, 9 points guaranteed.

I mean..... what a waste of time scouting three yeye teams? We should be scouting our round of 16, QF, SF and Final opponents.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Undertaker wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:Nothing to scout, 9 points guaranteed.

I mean..... what a waste of time scouting three yeye teams? We should be scouting our round of 16, QF, SF and Final opponents.

Abiooohhh!!! I wonder how much we dished out to caf for dis kind awoof self. Now dis wan go even tire yeye Rohr sote him go beg for beta teams so him go get excuse to lose
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Sounds like Guinea will give us a good test. One of the SE's strengths hitting teams on the counter, and Guinea may be susceptible to that.
Tobi17 wrote:
olu wrote:Guinea will be probably be our toughest opponent and should give us a stern test. They traditionally play good football and were also able to pull off a 2-3 victory away to CIV and tied with CIV 1-1 in the return leg. Haven't seen Guinea play in a while, but I do know Francois Kamano of Bordeaux is a beast. He's Bordeaux's best player and higher rated than Samuel Kalu.
They sure do have a very exciting crop of young players, and play some jaw dropping brand of attacking football. But they are generally very naive and not very good at defending with discipline, and that's the edge we will have over them. I think it will be contest of disciplined conservative football with some mix of quality (Nigeria) vs exciting, fast, and explosive attacking football with poor tactics/ shape (Guinea)... should definitely be the most exciting game in our group.
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Every Nigerian sleeps on Guinea until they whoop us. Then we'll know why they have a better head to head record.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
SuperEagles

mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Guinea has an excellent team, is coached by a veteran of African football (Paul Put) and has traditionally given us fits. That's our most difficult game.