Rohr is scared of Madagascar and Burundi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Rohr is scared of Madagascar and Burundi

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47921111

I do not trust this man at all ooo.. he says his wife is from Madagascar. Already playing down our chances...my goodness
"Madagascar, I know them very well - my wife is from Madagascar," the coach added.

"There are no easy matches for us, we never underrate anybody. But I hope we can come out of this group and go as far as possible," said Rohr, who also praised Burundi for the way they ousted Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's Gabon in the qualifiers.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr is scared of Madagascar and Burundi

Post by jette1 »

Should we lose or tie either Burundi or Madagascar Rohr should resign or be fired
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

:D some of you guys really love being dramatic
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47921111

I do not trust this man at all ooo.. he says his wife is from Madagascar. Already playing down our chances...my goodness
"Madagascar, I know them very well - my wife is from Madagascar," the coach added.

"There are no easy matches for us, we never underrate anybody. But I hope we can come out of this group and go as far as possible," said Rohr, who also praised Burundi for the way they ousted Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's Gabon in the qualifiers.
His wife warn him already if he cant give Madagascar 3 points then he will be cooking and cleaning the house.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The assistant coach will be. Interim coach for the rest of tournament.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Good. Good motivation fActor
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Man Ataye wrote:Good. Good motivation fActor
Factor , not fActor . My goodness what we have to go through here :boo: :boo: :boo:
SuperEagles

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Giving someone respect is fear? Chei!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Cristao II wrote:Giving someone respect is fear? Chei!!
Ol boi respect get limit; so if small pikin wey nefa get pubic hair challenge you to a debate you give am respect abi you no go swing and knock am down with your scrotum sac first

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Looks like anything Rohr triggers your period...
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

jette1 wrote:
Ol boi respect get limit; so if small pikin wey nefa get pubic hair challenge you to a debate you give am respect abi you no go swing and knock am down with your scrotum sac first
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So even common Madagascar we are fearing! :D

DaMunkey, explanate what your Rohr is doing! :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

jette1 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Man Ataye wrote:Good. Good motivation fActor
Factor , not fActor . My goodness what we have to go through here :boo: :boo: :boo:

Do u think losing or tying will b the decisive phActor to firing rohr?????
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

jette1 wrote:
Please, these are standard generic quotes. Haven't you heard many a Super Eagles say something along the lines of "there are no small teams anymore". Serves no purpose to have him declare that he'll beat both teams by 7 goals.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

He’d better fear everyone and prepare for them. They all qualified.
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

kawawa wrote:

He’d better fear everyone and prepare for them. They all qualified.

Nuff said
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

kalani JR wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Please, these are standard generic quotes. Haven't you heard many a Super Eagles say something along the lines of "there are no small teams anymore". Serves no purpose to have him declare that he'll beat both teams by 7 goals.

Nuff said. True wordz
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Fear Madagascar and Burundi? :lol: they should just stay home
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

kalani JR wrote:
jette1 wrote:
abeg spare us the trouble; there are small teams and there will always be small teams