Etebo to Gala on Loan

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Etebo to Gala on Loan

Post by chief nfachairman »

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=31885

Turkish club Galatasaray have reignited their interest in Nigeria international Oghenekaro Etebo.

As exclusively reported by allnigeriasoccer.com two years ago, Galatasaray had explored the possibility of signing the versatile midfielder but an agreement was not reached before he made an under-the-radar transfer to Stoke City the following year.

Galatasaray are in the market for a midfielder as Badou Ndiaye's loan deal runs out at the end of the season and The Potters are unwilling to loan him out again to the Istanbul club, according to Turkish newspaper Aksam.

Etebo is now represented by Wiliam D’Avila who holds close ties ties to Galatasaray, having brokered the deal that took Henry Onyekuru from Everton to the Super Lig side in the summer of 2018.

D’Avila, who also manages the affairs of Ndiaye, has informed the powers that be at The Lions that he can help them land Etebo on a loan deal.

It is claimed that the Stoke City number 8 is interested in joining Galatasaray and the Turkish club will send their scouts to England to monitor the Nigerian until the end of the season ahead of a potential bid.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: Etebo to Gala on Loan

Post by Cellular »

AllNigeriaSoccer???? :???: :???: :???:

SMDH! :sad:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

He better not!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

He shouldn't go there. He should be trying to get into the prem. Some newly promoted sides or mid-table sides should be looking at him.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Cellular wrote:
AllNigeriaSoccer???? :???: :???: :???:

SMDH! :sad:
:bump: :bump:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Gala is much better than stoke city.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Gala is much better than stoke city.

quality of opposition
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

ANC wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Gala is much better than stoke city.

quality of opposition
He'll get Champions League exposer, those saying he should wait to play in the Premiership are forgetting that English clubs can find cheaper options abroad from clubs that play in the top leagues around Europe and the rest of the world as Championship clubs play hard when selling their best players!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

he should go to Arsenal and replace Ramsey.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:he should go to Arsenal and replace Ramsey.
Not like for like.

A few years ago we thought Etebo was a goal scoring midfielder but it’s clear he doesn’t score when he plays deeper.

Ramsey, like Frankie Lampard, reads the game so well and makes those darting runs from deep.

Etebo is evolving into more of a midfield dynamo. If there’s a parallel in Arsenal, it’s probably Torriera. Sarri uses Kante the same way, albeit on the right side of midfield.

And Etebo is not yet playing top premiership football. If he moves next season in England, it’ll probably be a promoted side or a lower-half of the table side. God knows Brighton could use someone like him.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

waka-man wrote:
Not like for like.

A few years ago we thought Etebo was a goal scoring midfielder but it’s clear he doesn’t score when he plays deeper.

Ramsey, like Frankie Lampard, reads the game so well and makes those darting runs from deep.

Etebo is evolving into more of a midfield dynamo. If there’s a parallel in Arsenal, it’s probably Torriera. Sarri uses Kante the same way, albeit on the right side of midfield.

And Etebo is not yet playing top premiership football. If he moves next season in England, it’ll probably be a promoted side or a lower-half of the table side. God knows Brighton could use someone like him.
doesn't have to be like for like. Ramsey is leaving, so a second LT would be highly welcome.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Not like for like.

doesn't have to be like for like. Ramsey is leaving, so a second LT would be highly welcome.
I think my point is that Arsenal need a Ramsey replacement and already have enough folks in Etebo’s mould. Plus there are teams where he’d be much more valuable.
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Not like for like.

I think my point is that Arsenal need a Ramsey replacement and already have enough folks in Etebo’s mould. Plus there are teams where he’d be much more valuable.
which Arsenal player is in the Etebo mould? He is better than ElNeny and Xhaka, IMHO.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Not like for like.

which Arsenal player is in the Etebo mould? He is better than ElNeny and Xhaka, IMHO.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Not like for like.

I think Torriera is most like Etebo. Xhaka and Elneny play further behind.

But that doesn't mean your opinion is wrong. Maybe Arsenal could use Etebo. But again, I'm just disagreeing with your original statement: "he should go to Arsenal and replace Ramsey".
ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

Tottenham Hotspur would be a good destination for Etebo.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

please list all assanla midfielders, as well as uzil, make we see who pass Peter :) i have been telling yall, assnal is trash and they are only relevant, because we have spammers on this forum
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Arsenal will be looking to improve, not downgrade :!:

Cheers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bobo just won southwest player of the year for Stoke City

https://www.instagram.com/etebo_karo/p/ ... wc25q3xcwa
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

maceo4 wrote:Bobo just won southwest player of the year for Stoke City
Let me clarify for you all.

South West Stokies is The Stoke City South West Supporters' Club
So, all he won was the player of the year for ONE of several supporters union

It's like Iwobi winning the Chelsea supporters Union -Enugu branch Arsenal player of the year award

Kapish?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Rawlings wrote:

It's like Iwobi winning the Chelsea supporters Union -Enugu branch Arsenal player of the year award

Kapish?

So he did win it? Your level of hatorade can cause kwashiorkor. Watch it.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

balo wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

Kapish?
So he did win it? Your level of hatorade can cause kwashiorkor. Watch it.
YES, he did. I never denied that.
I was only explaining so some of OUR fellow countrymen don't get carried away
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

We have also awarded him the Ibadan NW and SE player of the year awards. He won a total of N12,000in cash awards less VAT. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!