Controversy over Lineker & Rio celebration of Messi's goal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Controversy over Lineker & Rio celebration of Messi's goal

Post by cic old boy »

Liverpool fans getting hot and bothered that Lineker and Rio were showing such support for a foreign club, while working for BT Sport.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Controversy over Lineker & Rio celebration of Messi's go

Post by Bigpokey24 »

You complain about WE. However you are the ogbologbo of WE threads
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Everyone despises them. Thats a fact! Their accent sounds like ogbono soup in your throat, most of their fans are as arrogant as TXJ, most of their fans are as yeye as yeye c*nt, they are just hated, everywhere for every reason. Now, look at them crying and crying because an ex-evertonian who played for barcelona celebrates barca goals against a team he has hated for decades and an ex-manchester united player celebrates against the team he has hated for decades. :taunt: :taunt:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Why does everyone hate them? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

sorry Liverpool, Rio is a united man, no offence!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

:mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

This reminds me of Nigerianese celebrating when Asamoah Gyan missed the penalty against Uruguay
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Rawlings wrote:This reminds me of Nigerianese celebrating when Asamoah Gyan missed the penalty against Uruguay
That never happened, everybody was bummed, but we surely had a laugh afterwards though, what a dummass :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Abi you didn't laugh Yakubu he gum chewers tap in miss? :tic:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

maceo4 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:This reminds me of Nigerianese celebrating when Asamoah Gyan missed the penalty against Uruguay
That never happened, everybody was bummed, but we surely had a laugh afterwards though, what a dummass :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
do you mean this miss or something else

Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:

Speak for yourself, bro! I absolutely celebrated! Additionally, I enjoyed every single second of Suarez's handball, also! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: What an amazing day of football it was!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Rawlings wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
do you mean this miss or something else

Aponchi..
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Speak for yourself, bro! I absolutely celebrated! Additionally, I enjoyed every single second of Suarez's handball, also! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: What an amazing day of football it was!
I told you so !!!!!
Lagos was celebrating like they won AFCON
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

It was nice seeing gyan miss the kick because of tiefco.

Any football lover that didnt appreciate the free kick is a bad belle person. Pure class
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

nemi2002 wrote:It was nice seeing gyan miss the kick because of tiefco.
Any football lover that didnt appreciate the free kick is a bad belle person. Pure class
Naija "bad belle" crawling out of the woodwork
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Rawlings wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

I told you so !!!!!

I was not in Lagos, so cant tell you if they celebrated.

But I enjoyed it! And knowing that it hurt you makes me think back on that day with pleasure. :lol:
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

danfo driver wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
I told you so !!!!!
I was not in Lagos, so cant tell you if they celebrated.
But I enjoyed it! And knowing that it hurt you makes me think back on that day with pleasure. :lol:
May your nose turn left, your mouth right and your eye cross.....
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Controversy over ex-Barcelona player and Ex Man United player celebration of Messi's goal.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:Controversy over ex-Barcelona player and Ex Man United player celebration of Messi's goal.
Typical Liverpudlians. always crying. Even their accent sounds like people crying at a funeral. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Is this how a human being sounds like?

[/video]
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Controversy over ex-Barcelona player and Ex Man United player celebration of Messi's goal.
Typical Liverpudlians. always crying. Even their accent sounds like people crying at a funeral. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

[/video]
Rooney got arrested in DC for public intoxication and all the English people were like "that's just his accent".
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

[/video]
Rooney got arrested in DC for public intoxication and all the English people were like "that's just his accent".
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Who's laughing now! :lol: :lol:
I am happy
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Bigpokey24 wrote:You complain about WE. However you are the ogbologbo of WE threads
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

the mugu will NEVER open thread about that other league

always always na to complain about EPL

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:You complain about WE. However you are the ogbologbo of WE threads
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

the mugu will NEVER open thread about that other league

always always na to complain about EPL
You 2 brainless bums forget I live in England. I am a real WE, with strong connections to the country. I have asked you fake WE to tell me what makes you one with an English club.
http://www.naijiant.com/