IS COACH AIGBOGUN SERIOUS?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Obong
Egg
Egg
IS COACH AIGBOGUN SERIOUS?

Post by Obong »

With about two weeks to the u20 World Cup, is this the time to be doing favours and inviting the son of a friend or acquaintance to camp just as a "future prospect"? Frankly, his background is hardly outstanding as there are probably many more deserving players both in Nigeria and in the Diaspora.

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/05/07/r ... p-for-wyc/

Pictures went viral of a blonde kid in the German camp of the Nigeria U20 team who are in camp ahead of the World Youth Championship in Poland ‎with many people asking about his identity.

Owngoalnigeria.com can exclusively reveal that he is the son of ex Nigeria international Emeka Ezeala who is now an agent and brokered the deal that took the Nigerian team to the training camp in Germany.

His name Ikenna Malcom Ezeala who recently joined the U19 team of ‎4th division German side Memmingen from the U17 team of Ingolstadt and also played for Augsburg Juniors three years ago.

Born in Austria to a Nigerian father and an Austrian mother he is a left winger who can also play as a left full back and predominantly plays with his left foot.

He started his carrer in 2014 with Bayern Munich but left same season for Austrian side Ismaning juniors and two years later played for the U16 team of Austria in six games scoring once.

As at the time of filing in this report, he is still in the camp of the team but officials told Owngoalnigeria.com that the 17 year old is viewed as a player for the future and not for the immediate U20 World Youth Championship.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Polly
Egg
Egg
Re: IS COACH AIGBOGUN SERIOUS?

Post by Polly »

I have really become worried about the coaches of our junior teams, the Golden Eaglets and the Flying Eagles. I think Manu Garba's past it, and that Aigbogun perhaps never arrived in the first place.

I hope they prove me wrong in the world tournaments confronting them.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

they lost to Saudis
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

With so many foreign born players coming in and out of camp, I wonder if Aigbogun is anywhere close to choosing his final 23. When will he work on team chemistry if this exercise of trying out new players doesn't end?
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

olu wrote:With so many foreign born players coming in and out of camp, I wonder if Aigbogun is anywhere close to choosing his final 23. When will he work on team chemistry if this exercise of trying out new players doesn't end?
If after the seeming unending traffic of potential u20 foreign born players through the camp, Aigbogun performs well and gets to the latter stages, we should give him some kind of award.
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Dude seems kinda clueless to me
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Blond?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Not one of you have ever seen the boy play or read the article. It clearly states that the boy is for the future not THIS u 20 team. If you’re going to criticize then at least read the damn report.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Not one of you have ever seen the boy play or read the article. It clearly states that the boy is for the future not THIS u 20 team. If you’re going to criticize then at least read the damn report.
We read the article, and I posted it. The import of this is to question why a "future prospect" should be in camp just two weeks to the u20 World Cup. The team needs to gel and create understanding. New players have been coming in from various European locations while Ozornwafor and Captain Udo alreay left camp to complete medicals with new teams. Certainly not the ideal scenario to host a future prospect.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

This is gearing up to be another Chile87 type fiasco.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Obong wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Not one of you have ever seen the boy play or read the article. It clearly states that the boy is for the future not THIS u 20 team. If you’re going to criticize then at least read the damn report.
We read the article, and I posted it. The import of this is to question why a "future prospect" should be in camp just two weeks to the u20 World Cup. The team needs to gel and create understanding. New players have been coming in from various European locations while Ozornwafor and Captain Udo alreay left camp to complete medicals with new teams. Certainly not the ideal scenario to host a future prospect.
What’s your point? The coach is allowed to invite whoever he wants to his camp as practice material isn’t he? You’re just making noise for no reason. He’s 17, former Bayern youth, can play and lives in Germany.

What’s wrong with having him play with our youth team to take a closer look? This is an attempt to injure the character of the coach . You’re the Boko Haram of character assissination. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!