[MUFC] Ole Gunnar Solksjaer (Mar 28, 2019)...

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [MUFC] Ole Gunnar Solksjaer (Mar 28, 2019)...

Post by danfo driver »

Some people and their arrogance is in for a lot of pain next season. A lot! :lol: you gave a job to a guy who is not tactically better than the coaches of watford, wolves, Everton, Newcastle and you think you will find success??? :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:Some people and their arrogance is in for a lot of pain next season. A lot! :lol: you gave a job to a guy who is not tactically better than the coaches of watford, wolves, Everton, Newcastle and you think you will find success??? :lol:
without a new solid structure, a coach cant really do much! the board are dishonest! they think throwing money at the problem will solve our issues, how much was the Ajax squad worth when we met them at the Europa final? and today ajax are in the champions league semi-finals, they stuck to their academy structure even when things were not going well for them, due to the fact United are a well known world wide brand, they somehow forgot what made united what it was today, that is why i am happy united did not qualify for champions league, the board would have used it to make millions!

The structure that i was expecting when OGS got employed is still not in place, we will certainly learn the hard way, what happens next? United have to find competent footballers, not superstars, just the way Liverpool found its world class defender at Southampton, It will need the Ndidis, the Bisakas, the Zaha types that are consistent! that is what we lacked, consistency, well after next week, i eagerly await to see where we go form here

good times ahead!!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
without a new solid structure, a coach cant really do much! the board are dishonest! they think throwing money at the problem will solve our issues, how much was the Ajax squad worth when we met them at the Europa final? and today ajax are in the champions league semi-finals, they stuck to their academy structure even when things were not going well for them, due to the fact United are a well known world wide brand, they somehow forgot what made united what it was today, that is why i am happy united did not qualify for champions league, the board would have used it to make millions!
Who is the Ajax coach? Is Ole on his level?

Also, sometimes, I read your comments and I just think, "this guy is a box of cliches." I am sorry, and I dont mean to sound rude, but your comments are often empty, no thought behind them and just a jumble of words you heard online. Which things were not going well for Ajax? And how was it rectified? The year Ajax met United, they finished 2nd, the following year, they also finished second. For 3 months, they had backroom drama and fired their coach and his best friend, Bergkamp. Thats it. So all these lies that Ajax was doing horribly and then they started promoting youth and now, all is beautiful is simply lies. Please, stop regurgitating things you find on the internet. Thats how you claimed Trashford is going to Barca when Barca has never looked in his direction.
The structure that i was expecting when OGS got employed is still not in place, we will certainly learn the hard way, what happens next? United have to find competent footballers, not superstars, just the way Liverpool found its world class defender at Southampton, It will need the Ndidis, the Bisakas, the Zaha types that are consistent! that is what we lacked, consistency, well after next week, i eagerly await to see where we go form here

LMAOO.. the guy called Zaha "consistent." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
good times ahead!!
We will see!

P.s- right now, you are looking at the Stallings, Joneses, shaws, mcTominays and youngs :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
Who is the Ajax coach? Is Ole on his level?

Also, sometimes, I read your comments and I just think, "this guy is a box of cliches." I am sorry, and I dont mean to sound rude, but your comments are often empty, no thought behind them and just a jumble of words you heard online. Which things were not going well for Ajax? And how was it rectified? The year Ajax met United, they finished 2nd, the following year, they also finished second. For 3 months, they had backroom drama and fired their coach and his best friend, Bergkamp. Thats it. So all these lies that Ajax was doing horribly and then they started promoting youth and now, all is beautiful is simply lies. Please, stop regurgitating things you find on the internet. Thats how you claimed Trashford is going to Barca when Barca has never looked in his direction.

LMAOO.. the guy called Zaha "consistent." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
good times ahead!!
We will see!

P.s- right now, you are looking at the Stallings, Joneses, shaws, mcTominays and youngs :rotf:
Just like millions of united fans, i am entitled to my opinions, no matter how bizarre it might sound to you, sure thousands have their own opinions how things should be fixed, end of the day, we entitled to our own opinions, you dont have to like it and not really bothered anyhows!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: [MUFC] Ole Gunnar Solksjaer

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote: OGS doing well
We are grateful
So WE were wrong to say WE should ship out players and not the bus driver.
Oh dear Sam

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Someone flip flopping now! Jumping from OGS to Mourinho, make up your mind lol

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

And to think Poch did not have any transfer budget this season?? no Harry Kane either but they do have a solid team that can grind out results, if i was the Spurs owner, i will release at least 100-300 million in transfer funds and beg Poch to stay! The man is turning out to be a genius on limited funds

OGS please watch and take note, what Liverpool and Spurs are doing should be enough to get the board angry and after the last game, what i need to hear is man united releasing and selling up to 10 players

It needs a fresh start, no super stars needed, just build a solid team, There are talented players around to buy, they dont have to cost 100 million! just forget about the commercial signings!

Marko
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

marko wrote:And to think Poch did not have any transfer budget this season?? no Harry Kane either but they do have a solid team that can grind out results, if i was the Spurs owner, i will release at least 100-300 million in transfer funds and beg Poch to stay! The man is turning out to be a genius on limited funds

OGS please watch and take note, what Liverpool and Spurs are doing should be enough to get the board angry and after the last game, what i need to hear is man united releasing and selling up to 10 players

It needs a fresh start, no super stars needed, just build a solid team, There are talented players around to buy, they dont have to cost 100 million! just forget about the commercial signings!
Pshh Ole is singlehandedly going to rebuild the Hacienda to show the boys how they celebrated "in the days of Sir Alex".
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:And to think Poch did not have any transfer budget this season?? no Harry Kane either but they do have a solid team that can grind out results, if i was the Spurs owner, i will release at least 100-300 million in transfer funds and beg Poch to stay! The man is turning out to be a genius on limited funds

you are such a flip flopper - gosh
what did you say after we spanked Lily Livered 1-0 at their stadium?

p.s - the reason Ed Woodward is still CEO is because of commercial success = commercial signings
Use your brain sometime

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:

p.s - the reason Ed Woodward is still CEO is because of commercial success = commercial signings
Use your brain sometime
haha, flip flopper?? what were your comments again about Poch? he is a good coach! top coach on limited budget!
looks who in the champions league final and could even win it?

well like i said, hope what happened over the last days will spur the united board into action! soon they will not be attractive to sponsors if they continue to play shite football

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:

Use your brain sometime
haha, flip flopper?? what were your comments again about Poch? he is a good coach! top coach on limited budget!

well like i said, hope what happened over the last days will spur the united board into action! soon they will not be attractive to sponsors if they continue to play shite football
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:

Use your brain sometime

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Odiegwu! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: what happened to the swachbuckling tikitaka sexy movement here and there football that Marko told us about? :ohmy:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

dear marko

yes, the sponsors want visibility etc, and the CL represents the highest level
and yes, sponsors do pay more when United qualifies / wins UCL etc etc

however, i do not think Ed W signed 1-year deals with these guys

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:dear marko

yes, the sponsors want visibility etc, and the CL represents the highest level
and yes, sponsors do pay more when United qualifies / wins UCL etc etc

however, i do not think Ed W signed 1-year deals with these guys
I hope some sponsors start to drop them! Something drastic needs to happen for united to step up, after this weekend, i need to see headlines like united put 10 players up for sale
Young
Jones
Shaw
Lingard
Lukaku
Perreira
Smalling
Rashford
Rojo
Darmian
Matic

Herrera should be given a new contract

Marko
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The Beeb already asking the question, “what United missed out on”. #pochentino
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Coach wrote:The Beeb already asking the question, “what United missed out on”. #pochentino
if Poch comes to united, he cant do jack with the players we have! they might give him 5 good games and nothing more!
clear out is required, the Ferguson old guard need to go

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
Coach wrote:The Beeb already asking the question, “what United missed out on”. #pochentino
if Poch comes to united, he cant do jack with the players we have! they might give him 5 good games and nothing more!
A great coach could make average players look great, while an average coach could make great players look average.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
flip flopping again

you said they were good enough after we beat Spurs, Cardiff and Chelsea away

now we need a clearout

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Man Utd close to signing Welsh winger Daniel James from Swansea: https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/10/man-unit ... s-9485014/

Apparently his national team mananger Giggsy recommended him to Man Utd.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/10/man-unit ... s-9485014/

http://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-trans ... es-sources
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
flip flopping again

now we need a clearout
Not flip flopping, gave the players the benefit of the doubt to prove themselves and they did for a while but they are consistent enough and some of them are just bang average, we cant afford passengers anymore at united!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
flip flopping again

now we need a clearout
Not flip flopping, gave the players the benefit of the doubt to prove themselves and they did for a while but they are consistent enough and some of them are just bang average, we cant afford passengers anymore at united!
marko,
stop lying
you said these players are good enough and we should just promote from the academy

this was after PSG away.

what changed?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
flip flopping again

now we need a clearout
marko,
stop lying
you said these players are good enough and we should just promote from the academy

this was after PSG away.

what changed?
Of course we should promote the academy players! I still stand by this, they can certainly do no worse than the crap we have out there now, Ajax have majority academy players as well, at least 3-4 Spurs players came from Ajax, Youth players are the future!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Good grief. This is dire. Ole's record as interim and permanent manager is a stark contrast:

*First 17 games: only 1 defeat, 28 goals scored, 11 goals conceded, 7 clean sheets

*Last 12 games: only 2 victories, 8 goals scored, 22 goals conceded, 0 clean sheets