SIGN HERE IF YOU NO SEND THIS YEYE CL FINAL THIS SEASON...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
SIGN HERE IF YOU NO SEND THIS YEYE CL FINAL THIS SEASON...

Post by Skylolo »

What sort of nonsense is this, the new Europa league or something.. :boo:

Spurs v Liverpool final, no thanks. I will gladly go and do some gardening...... :curse: :curse:
To God be the glory
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SIGN HERE IF YOU NO SEND THIS YEYE CL FINAL THIS SEASON.

Post by danfo driver »

Nah! The Europa League is the one that has Arsenal :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Skylolo wrote:What sort of nonsense is this, the new Europa league or something.. :boo:

Spurs v Liverpool final, no thanks. I will gladly go and do some gardening...... :curse: :curse:
Peacock, don't forget to use just your nails.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Skylolo wrote:What sort of nonsense is this, the new Europa league or something.. :boo:

....u can come and do mine as well while I watch the final :sneaky: ......don't hate.....this is what happens when u invest, keep your best players......
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Gooner1 wrote:

....u can come and do mine as well while I watch the final :sneaky: ......don't hate.....this is what happens when u invest, keep your best players......
Fair points, but just can’t watch....mba, no. :blink:
To God be the glory
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@G1, first and foremost, f*ck off. Tottenham didn’t have containers of Dangote cement to clear at the docklands. Didn’t have the need for top four finishes. Don’t recall MoPo flashing builder’s cleavage in a pair of bootcut Wrangler jeans five days a week, then winning FA Cups on the weekend. We will be strong. And we were. Second only to Eddie Hall.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

You're own your own. Should be an exciting game. Both teams deserve to be in the final with the way they've played.
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

First time I will be throwing up when CL final is being played
The BEST teams do not win CL anymore
When was the last time the BEST teams from their respective league won?
RMadrid was never the best in spain.
What you have these days are teams who MANAGE games, conserve ENERGY and take advantage of AWAY GOALS
What a shame!!
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Im with you
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

The real deal wrote:First time I will be throwing up when CL final is being played
What you have these days are teams who MANAGE games, conserve ENERGY and take advantage of AWAY GOALS
What a shame!!
Chief, what is "BEST?" Do you mean that winners should be champions in their national league? If you want only league champions to win, you should go back to before 1996-1997, the last year only League champions played. The tournament has evolved, and in every knockout competition, there will be giant killers. By the way, you are wrong if you are talking about winners, and you are also wrong about Real from that perspective: they won La Liga in 2016-17 and won the Champs League that year. That's only two years ago. Before that in 2014-15 Barca won, and won La Liga. So your complaint must be about something else.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Nna, I dey kanpe dey watch the game jor. This has been the best CL in recent memory. And I am sure the final will be a cracker. Stop hoping for your favorite team to be in the final and be a real footie guy. I hope Liverpool wins, but if it is a good game, I will tolerate a Spurs win. :taunt: :D

Barca did not deserve to be there, and neither did Real. And I say this as a Real supporter. Liverpool and Spurs have brought some real excitement to the game, and have shown that heart and desire matter in footie. Useless Uefalona :D :taunt: sorry, Barca thought that they had Abraham for their father, and therefore they would automatically inherit the final. God don show them say na lie. :D :taunt:
slyk
Egg
Egg

Post by slyk »

Ironic, two managers that have been slated for not winning anything are in the final. One of them will definitely be winning the big one. Gun to my head, I'd rather Spurs win it. I just admire what they have been able to achieve with so little financial outlay.

At the start of the season, everyone said they would struggle since they did not sign anyone in the summer, well, here we are.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The real deal wrote:First time I will be throwing up when CL final is being played
What a shame!!
Uhm....isnt that what knock-out competitions are all about?
Isn't that what keeps us coming back for more every single time come joy, come heartache?
Isn't that why the Super Eagles go to the WC while we the fans expect - in fact, demand - miracles?

All you irrational EPL haters are finally losing it and the medics have been put on alert in anticipation of a spike in suicide rates.

Guy, its not that serious.
"Dazz fu'ball. Anytin can happun" :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ohsee wrote:
What a shame!!
Chief, what is "BEST?" Do you mean that winners should be champions in their national league? If you want only league champions to win, you should go back to before 1996-1997, the last year only League champions played. The tournament has evolved, and in every knockout competition, there will be giant killers. By the way, you are wrong if you are talking about winners, and you are also wrong about Real from that perspective: they won La Liga in 2016-17 and won the Champs League that year. That's only two years ago. Before that in 2014-15 Barca won, and won La Liga. So your complaint must be about something else.
Of course it is.
I suspect he is acutely constipated, poor guy.
Football does that sometimes.... :P
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

ohsee wrote:Nna, I dey kanpe dey watch the game jor. This has been the best CL in recent memory. And I am sure the final will be a cracker. Stop hoping for your favorite team to be in the final and be a real footie guy. I hope Liverpool wins, but if it is a good game, I will tolerate a Spurs win. :taunt: :D

Barca did not deserve to be there, and neither did Real. And I say this as a Real supporter. Liverpool and Spurs have brought some real excitement to the game, and have shown that heart and desire matter in footie. Useless Uefalona :D :taunt: sorry, Barca thought that they had Abraham for their father, and therefore they would automatically inherit the final. God don show them say na lie. :D :taunt:
Barca didn’t deserve to be there. Liverpool outplayed them over both legs. My admiration for Klopp went up after that. Fortune favours the brave. If you go to the Nou Camp and don’t park the bus and play with bravery, you deserve everything that comes your way. Spuds, are different story. They have no business in the final, but are there and could fluke their way to the trophy. Liverpool are favourites but I’ve given up trying to predict results. As Fergie, said, “football, bloody hell”.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

I'm already in African Nations Cup mode.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Pipul sha. The more they want change the more they cry for the same thing. Some go complain say na the same teams dey win am. Others go complain say na yeye team dey final.
The rule is simple, aggregate win over two legs.

When Spurs lost to City, people complain say na luck. Dem forget say City lost the first leg.

Spurs come play Ajax, lost the first leg but still get presence of mind to keep attacking and eventually won the second leg. Guess what my brodas, yep people still complain.

Whether Spurs deserve to be in the final or not, that one no be tori. Na to reach Madrid and go play final be the tori.
For a team wey never buy one player, na God do am o. TGBATG
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

cic old boy wrote:
ohsee wrote:Nna, I dey kanpe dey watch the game jor. This has been the best CL in recent memory. And I am sure the final will be a cracker. Stop hoping for your favorite team to be in the final and be a real footie guy. I hope Liverpool wins, but if it is a good game, I will tolerate a Spurs win. :taunt: :D

Barca didn’t deserve to be there. Liverpool outplayed them over both legs. My admiration for Klopp went up after that. Fortune favours the brave. If you go to the Nou Camp and don’t park the bus and play with bravery, you deserve everything that comes your way. Spuds, are different story. They have no business in the final, but are there and could fluke their way to the trophy. Liverpool are favourites but I’ve given up trying to predict results. As Fergie, said, “football, bloody hell”.
Such disrespect ... :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Blukyt
Egg
Egg

Post by Blukyt »

Funny thing is the 2 managers at the final were perfect candidates to take over from Wenger but we passed on them. See the progress they have made and are making at their clubs. Sad times for us gunners
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Cristao II wrote:
Such disrespect ... :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
:lol: :lol: Disrespectfully true.
http://www.naijiant.com/
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Gooner1 wrote:

:)

Me, I send oh. Have to watch and hope Liverpool win cos the alternative is meh!!!
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

If every team start playing this Spurs type of football I will stop watching the game altogether. Kick the ball forward, one of your tall guys will head it left right forward and we will scramble for it and take a shot on goal. I thought the EPL was beyond such tactics. Then people on this board will complain about JM park the bus football. Spurs is a useless team. EPL teams like City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool are trying to play football but Spurs shows such an ugly display.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

theYemster wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:

:)

Me, I send oh. Have to watch and hope Liverpool win cos the alternative is meh!!!
Hope? Spurs has no chance of beating Liverpool because in a real football match Liverpool is the better team by far, in the old EPL ugly style of football, Liverpool has the personnel to still beats lousy Spurs.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)