The Great AJAX is Back!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: The Great AJAX is Back!

Post by kalani JR »

This Ajax shrining is funny because they haven't won anything in almost five years and when they missed all European competitions this generation was a flop.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

E do people like film trick yesterday.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Football can be cruel. But you seem to revel in the cruelty. You're a proper sadist :taunt:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Im still trying to recover from this setback. I cant believe we lost to those clowns from London. I think im going to ask for an extra shift of work so I don't have to watch the abomination that is the Champions League Final.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:This Ajax shrining is funny because they haven't won anything in almost five years and when they missed all European competitions this generation was a flop.
They won the Dutch cup 6 days ago. If they compose themselves, the league is next, as they are tied for first position with PSV/
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

bret- hart wrote:Im still trying to recover from this setback. I cant believe we lost to those clowns from London. I think im going to ask for an extra shift of work so I don't have to watch the abomination that is the Champions League Final.
i thought you support United

Ajax, since when?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

bret- hart wrote:Im still trying to recover from this setback. I cant believe we lost to those clowns from London. I think im going to ask for an extra shift of work so I don't have to watch the abomination that is the Champions League Final.
your pimp was going to have you on that corner anyway, why front on the internet?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.