ENGLISH CLUBS CONTROL ALL EURO CUPS

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg
ENGLISH CLUBS CONTROL ALL EURO CUPS

Post by JACKAL »

An all English final in all the Euro club Tournaments confirms the English laid the groundwork for wise investments..

They let go of the arrogance of the past and got help from all over the world and they are now enjoying the fruits of their wise decisions and investments. They have been taking Youth football seriously by taking part in youth WC tournaments, they now finally allow minorities to participate in the game. They have allowed investments from all over the world into their game, and Invested in the best players, coaches, management and infrastructure.

Their football at all levels have gotten better, leagues has gotten richer, standards of play much, much better.

Congratulations England.

I know the rest of western Europe is watching and they are all making similar moves, especially in Italy !

Last edited by JACKAL on Fri May 10, 2019 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ENGLISH CLUBS CONTROL ALL EURO CUPS

Post by theYemster »

I bet those anti foreign players aren't complaining...not until the next time England gets smoked in a major tourney then they'll start biitching about foreigners in their league.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

theYemster wrote:I bet those anti foreign players aren't complaining...not until the next time England gets smoked in a major tourney then they'll start biitching about foreigners in their league.

Have not heard that in a long time. Its amazing the transformation the English game have taken. But truth be told, the game is beautiful in England not just because of the foreign players but because of the English football mentality and healthy mixture of english trained footballers. I pity those who watch La Liga etc.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

I finally see the Quality of Abamayang….. He has been unbelievable vs Valencia... that 4th goal is ridiculous.. he is finally justifying his big price tag...
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

I finally see the Quality of Abamayang….. He has been unbelievable vs Valencia... that 4th goal is ridiculous.. he is finally justifying his big price tag...
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

JACKAL wrote:I finally see the Quality of Abamayang….. He has been unbelievable vs Valencia... that 4th goal is ridiculous.. he is finally justifying his big price tag...
:clap: :clap: :clap: Valencia looks like championship team at home
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

[/video]
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Laliga clubs won both UCL and Europa 3 x in a row but overrated EPL teams sneak into the finals and we wont hear word. I don't blame the EPL fan boys tho. I blame that fat @$$ Bamendagoat goalkeeper from Cameroon that could not hold on the ball in the box and let Spurs score. I blame Hakim Ziyb@tch for being a useless striker who could not score in Queen Futcha's brothel let alone an open net. I blame Surarez, Cuntinho and Mr(s) Shakira Pique for being absolutely useless at Anfield. Hopefully this anomaly will not repeat itself again.

Imagine watching a UCL final and seeing hoardes of ugly English fans with their bad skin and rotten teeth instead of exotic babes from Spain and Holland. Ughhh :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

bret- hart wrote:Laliga clubs won both UCL and Europa 3 x in a row but overrated EPL teams sneak into the finals and we wont hear word. I don't blame the EPL fan boys tho. I blame that fat @$$ Bamendagoat goalkeeper from Cameroon that could not hold on the ball in the box and let Spurs score. I blame Hakim Ziyb@tch for being a useless striker who could not score in Queen Futcha's brothel let alone an open net. I blame Surarez, Cuntinho and Mr(s) Shakira Pique for being absolutely useless at Anfield. Hopefully this anomaly will not repeat itself again.

Imagine watching a UCL final and seeing hoardes of ugly English fans with their bad skin and rotten teeth instead of exotic babes from Spain and Holland. Ughhh :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rotf: :rotf: :thumbs:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Please let's give credit when due. It's not easy what the EPL has achieved this season in Europe.
Now the bragging rights fully belongs to the English, until 'The Three Lions' get mauled. Then...
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

They are also the current U17 and U20 champions as well. And if not for a lucky Croatia, could have been the worldcup champs because I thought they matched up well with France.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Hmmm...people thumb their noses at English football and forget it is currently the most exciting league in the world. Remove Barca and Real Marid from La Liga and tell me who the heck will give a rats #$% about that league. Give the English game credit where it is due for this major feat. Which other league in Europe have achieved it at any point in recent history?
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote:Laliga clubs won both UCL and Europa 3 x in a row but overrated EPL teams sneak into the finals and we wont hear word. I don't blame the EPL fan boys tho. I blame that fat @$$ Bamendagoat goalkeeper from Cameroon that could not hold on the ball in the box and let Spurs score. I blame Hakim Ziyb@tch for being a useless striker who could not score in Queen Futcha's brothel let alone an open net. I blame Surarez, Cuntinho and Mr(s) Shakira Pique for being absolutely useless at Anfield. Hopefully this anomaly will not repeat itself again.

Sorry o.
Pls take it easy.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Mister Dolly wrote:Hmmm...people thumb their noses at English football and forget it is currently the most exciting league in the world. Remove Barca and Real Marid from La Liga and tell me who the heck will give a rats #$% about that league. Give the English game credit where it is due for this major feat. Which other league in Europe have achieved it at any point in recent history?
They have 6 teams that could conceivable win the Champions league year to year.... Even their teams from 7 th in the EPL to 12th position are very competitive and will beat most teams topping other leagues in Western Europe.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

oscar52 wrote:They are also the current U17 and U20 champions as well. And if not for a lucky Croatia, could have been the worldcup champs because I thought they matched up well with France.

They are going to be tough to beat in the next set of WC coming up with all those youth players coming to age....The list is pretty good because most of them are playing with the top teams and earning their spots on the team...

Walker-Peters, Calvert-Lewin, Solanke , Lookman, Ojo , Maitland-Niles, Phil Foden, jadon Sancho, Hudson Odoi, loftus cheeks … not to talk of james Madison and tammy Abrahams in the U-23's

Jadon Sancho alone is valued at $150M in the transfer market
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Thanks to the foreign coaches and managers!! where are the Sam Allardyces, Sol, Brolly the Umbrella master? :woot: :lol: :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
bret, na you be dis? I've never seen you this bitingly funny bifor. Nna, you should be on my satirical sharpshooting team. :thumbs: We will pay big money transfer fee to get you. :thumbs:
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Senator WIRES wrote:Thanks to the foreign coaches and managers!! where are the Sam Allardyces, Sol, Brolly the Umbrella master? :woot: :lol: :lol:
For me, it was Wenger who set the tone for the face of modern English football and ushered in a new Era. Not only a well travelled French coach who was used to using foreign talent, He brought in a style and composure to English football that they had never seen before...I rememebr at one time Arsenal didnt even have 1 english player....Winning the league without Losing a game and playing Champagn football really woke everbody up to new possibilities in the english game. I remember the English press would describe his new player signings as "another exotic import" simply because they weren't English or white. :rotf:

Honestly, English football was barely watchable before Wenger.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

When Laliga was winning 3 CL in a row and Several Europa cups in a row. They no get all of this mouth like the English..
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ohenhen1 wrote:When Laliga was winning 3 CL in a row and Several Europa cups in a row. They no get all of this mouth like the English..
This na EPL forum na...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ohenhen1 wrote:When Laliga was winning 3 CL in a row and Several Europa cups in a row. They no get all of this mouth like the English..
Because you speak no Spanish, read no Spanish doesn't mean the Spanish tabloids were not blocking everybody's ears with their 'Oh-la-la!' headlines.
All you need do is listen to latin commentators screaming down the microphone and you can imagine what the tabloids will be like.
No talk weytin you no sabi.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Amen
Egg
Egg

Post by Amen »

ICING! :thumb: :thumb:
"The Premier League clubs' achievements means there will also be an all-English Uefa Super Cup in August. That game will be played in Istanbul, Turkey."
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

JACKAL wrote:
Mister Dolly wrote:Hmmm...people thumb their noses at English football and forget it is currently the most exciting league in the world. Remove Barca and Real Marid from La Liga and tell me who the heck will give a rats #$% about that league. Give the English game credit where it is due for this major feat. Which other league in Europe have achieved it at any point in recent history?
They have 6 teams that could conceivable win the Champions league year to year.... Even their teams from 7 th in the EPL to 12th position are very competitive and will beat most teams topping other leagues in Western Europe.
There are only three teams that could conceivably win the Champions League year to year in England, one of these I only include because they've made the final this year. Aside from the top two which ones would you bet on winning La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga or even Ligue Un.