ENGLISH CLUBS CONTROL ALL EURO CUPS

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: ENGLISH CLUBS CONTROL ALL EURO CUPS

Post by kalani JR »

Damunk wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:When Laliga was winning 3 CL in a row and Several Europa cups in a row. They no get all of this mouth like the English..
Because you speak no Spanish, read no Spanish doesn't mean the Spanish tabloids were not blocking everybody's ears with their 'Oh-la-la!' headlines.
All you need do is listen to latin commentators screaming down the microphone and you can imagine what the tabloids will be like.
No talk weytin you no sabi.
I check the headlines regularly, there is much "BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD" stuff, that is mostly English or Sky branding.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Kai I can’t believe in my life time no one mentions Italian league anymore. Italian league was once a place the very best only wanted to show case their talent.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

kalani JR wrote:
Damunk wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:When Laliga was winning 3 CL in a row and Several Europa cups in a row. They no get all of this mouth like the English..
Because you speak no Spanish, read no Spanish doesn't mean the Spanish tabloids were not blocking everybody's ears with their 'Oh-la-la!' headlines.
All you need do is listen to latin commentators screaming down the microphone and you can imagine what the tabloids will be like.
No talk weytin you no sabi.
I check the headlines regularly, there is much "BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD" stuff, that is mostly English or Sky branding.
My point is, unless you speak fluent Spanish, you do not know what the Spanish press is saying simply because you don't read their papers.
I wouldn't bet they are not saying the exact same thing.

'Best League In The world" is not something you people should be so fanatically preoccupied contesting because there are no agreed criteria for what 'Best' means. Its not as if its the Australian or Danish league claiming to be BLIW.

Moreover, the tabloids are there for sensationalism. You won't find such hyperbole routinely touted by the quality newspapers. Quite the opposite.
My advice: STOP GORGING ON TRASHY UK TABLOIDS! :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ANC wrote:Kai I can’t believe in my life time no one mentions Italian league anymore. Italian league was once a place the very best only wanted to show case their talent.
Change is constant. The current EPL onslaught will ebb soon.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

balo wrote:
ANC wrote:Kai I can’t believe in my life time no one mentions Italian league anymore. Italian league was once a place the very best only wanted to show case their talent.
Change is constant. The current EPL onslaught will ebb soon.
That was like back in the days of Ronaldo Da Lima, we’ve all moved on since...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

When your teams don't own stadiums, they can't buy the biggest players in the world.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

I've always wondered why people spend time arguing about which league is the best. Every league is good and they offer different things to suit different tastes.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Mr. Piffington wrote:I've always wondered why people spend time arguing about which league is the best. Every league is good and they offer different things to suit different tastes.
Abi o.
I've got a sneaky feeling you won't find this EPL vs La Liga argument going on in Francophone countries.
Its all about our colonial past if I were to hazard a guess. :sneaky:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "