Iwobi now a benchwarmer

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Iwobi now a benchwarmer

Post by john12 »

Call him t whatever you like but 4/50 is absolutely unacceptable as a forward at a backwater club let alone a big club like arsenal. Iwobi is used incorrectly because he is an AM and not winger
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

john12 wrote:Call him t whatever you like but 4/50 is absolutely unacceptable as a forward at a backwater club let alone a big club like arsenal. Iwobi is used incorrectly because he is an AM and not winger

What does that mean?

When was the last time you saw any player used exclusively as a wide winger?

Just b/c a player stands on the touchline does not mean he is a winger...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I’m watching Arsenal and all I can say is thank God for a bench warmer :tic: like Iwobi :!:

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:3rd yr in a row the boy has found himself on the bench by the end of the season. what's going on? Again. Frankly, i don't think he should be a starter at Afcon. We have more potent option options on the wings and more solid options in the middle.

Assists nko? Ko si.
Goals nko? Ko si

The boy no get sense. :boo:
How about 2 assists in one game, perhaps the biggest game all season :?: Iwobi made a strong case for MOM today :!:

Cheers.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Useless bench warmers here castigating a young man playing and contributing at a top club.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Some are Village idiots.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ojafranpa wrote:Some are Village idiots.
If somebody else opened this thread the OP will start talking about how they are always negative to Nigerian footballers have nothing positive to say instead of encouraging them etc...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Cally wrote:Useless bench warmers here castigating a young man playing and contributing at a top club.

Meaningless game. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Cally wrote:Useless bench warmers here castigating a young man playing and contributing at a top club.

Threads like these, are the reasons the forum has more epl topics...carry on opening threads ridicule Nigerian players, then do not get upset when no one talks naija football anymore
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:3rd yr in a row the boy has found himself on the bench by the end of the season. what's going on? Again. Frankly, i don't think he should be a starter at Afcon. We have more potent option options on the wings and more solid options in the middle.

Assists nko? Ko si.
Goals nko? Ko si

The boy no get sense. :boo:
How about 2 assists in one game, perhaps the biggest game all season :?: Iwobi made a strong case for MOM today :!:

Cheers.
I was about to say, he returned in time to end the season on a high rather than mentally struggling with formerly being on the bench he got on with it to the best of his ability which shows he knows what he needs to do, there's room for improvement and believe he will fill that room!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

Meaningless, useless, irrelevant contributor.

Inconsequential thread.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."