The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Waffiman »

Thunder wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:5th year, 5th place....
Google is free :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Ahem you know what time it is .....muhahahahahahaha!! Good luck in 5th l'arse.
That laff dey hang for throat. It is a worried laugh, and you know why.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: abeg no make me laugh. Worried ko, Concerned ni!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

My ;people how can we win that last game of the season with Chelsea?This is a big one not only we making CL but win the second biggest trophy in European club football.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote:My ;people how can we win that last game of the season with Chelsea?This is a big one not only we making CL but win the second biggest trophy in European club football.

Rebuild your defense.

By the way, with this year's Chelsea, try to score first. The senior team players have no fight in them.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:
Thunder wrote:
why are you forcing yourself to laugh , I do not get it, also it's very rude and annoying ..I have no idea why your decided to use laughing emoji at his rude comment
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Honestly don't understand some Gooners upset about facing Chelsea. Eintracht Frankfurt is exactly that sort of team Arsenal did not want to face in EL final, smart, disciplined, off the charts work rate, , defend in numbers, make you pay via counter attack.

Have been giant killers in DFB-Pokal last few seasons. Beat Inter, Benfica, Lazio, Donetsk and took Chelsea to PK's.
They are the weaker team,chelsea was the better team on both leg.
Chelsea is a good team when they decide to play,the league cup final they give City a run .
We just have to beat chelsea they are not playing great ,Our defense need to wake up before Hazard slice us
They certainly were not weaker than Chelsea. Not over 2 legs and not in this competition, Chelsea were gifted easy draw after easy draw, Kyiv, Malmoe, Slavia Prague whilst Frankfurt faced gauntlet of inter, Donetsk, and Benfica.

Chelsea a one man team, with serious issues at CF. Frankfurt have sniper in Luka Jovic and team that defends at a high level. Nah man, give me an overrated Chelsea over Frankfurt 365/24/7.
wow,. see mouth
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Damn Gervinho still dey play o :rotf: His speed na still faya and ow he has removed headlessness from his game . :thumbs: :thumbs:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Thunder wrote:
why are you forcing yourself to laugh , I do not get it, also it's very rude and annoying ..I have no idea why your decided to use laughing emoji at his rude comment
Sums you up.

Grow up.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Ahem you know what time it is .....muhahahahahahaha!! Good luck in 5th l'arse.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: abeg no make me laugh. Worried ko, Concerned ni!
Tribalists are always worried. You should be.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tribalists are always worried. You should be.
Cristao is a tribalist? :shock: i didnt know he hated short urhobo people too! Eziokwu! :ohmy:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Nice to see Chuba doing well. Hopefully, one day he returns home.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

danfo driver wrote:Cristao is a tribalist? :shock: i didnt know he hated short urhobo people too! Eziokwu! :ohmy:

Are you trying to be funny? You don't have a sense of humour, you have never had one because you are not intelligent enough to have one.

We all know you are guttersnipe. An embarrassment to the human race.

I called you a tribalist. We all know why. Why do you have to refer to anyones ethnicity on this forum?

Before Aniks returns to face a dirty low down tribalist like you, I am here to call you out for the scum you are.

Do you remember this? It shows what a low life scum you truly are. After all these years and numerous handles, nothing has changed with you. You are still a vile, dastardly low life ethnic/tribalist scum.

You are full of cowardise and evil, like in Rwanda, you are the type that will turn on your neighbours and murder them because deep down you are nothing but backward, vengeful, evil, tribalistic person.
danfo driver wrote:
txj wrote:
SHUT UR DIRTY MOUTH YOU PIECE OF SH1T!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOK AT THIS IMBECILE! B1TCH, NO MAKE ME RESET YOUR IGBOTIC TEETH!
You wrote that filth after the Liverpool, Barcs game. I have more for you. You know you should not mess with me. I don't joke with rabid, filthy, vile things like you. Nah! Just stay in your lane, but you won't listen because you have a major problem and it reeks all over your persona. It us sad and you are a sad, sad example on this forum. It is such a pity.

I mind my business because I want nothing with you but no. I will damn you with your words and the words of others. You will burn in hell. That's where putrid, feral, dastardly, scum like you belong.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

danfo driver wrote:Cristao is a tribalist? :shock: i didnt know he hated short urhobo people too! Eziokwu! :ohmy:
BTW!

Do you remember this?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=288280&p=5428787#p5428787

You returned after a long ban and posted the above.

How many times have you been suspended and banned subsequently?

What does it say about you?

It does not matter what you call yourself, be it yaya, kaycee2g, okokobioko. Whatever! You are still the same ten and ten pence.

It is a pity. A sad, sad, terrible sate of being. :(
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

man city ban looming. These cheats ...Do we get top 4 if these cheats are ousted/banned?
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Waffiman wrote: Nice to see Chuba doing well. Hopefully, one day he returns home.
Gosh!! I am so so happy for Chuba. This young man took the rough way, but has fought and clawed his way back into reckoning. He should be back to the mainstream in little time, I believe.

Congratulations, Chuba Akpom.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cally wrote:
Waffiman wrote: Nice to see Chuba doing well. Hopefully, one day he returns home.
Gosh!! I am so so happy for Chuba. This young man took the rough way, but has fought and clawed his way back into reckoning. He should be back to the mainstream in little time, I believe.

Congratulations, Chuba Akpom.
I am still a believer he will be a top class player in future. He has started well and I am happy for him.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

bepanda wrote:man city ban looming. These cheats ...Do we get top 4 if these cheats are ousted/banned?
No, not top four but apparently their UCL slot. And Manure could also get in if Arsenal wins the Europa.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Nkume wrote:Congrats to Auba!

Aubameyang, Salah and Mane all finish on 22 goals

Auba played 300 minutes less than Mane

Auba played 500 minutes less than Salah

IMHO, Auba is the real winner. 8-) 8-)
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Cito wrote:That bad patch of 2 points out of 12 was a killer. Xhaka’s Penalty was final nail.
Every team has its own tale of woe. Liverpool's bad run of draws also proved quite costly for a team that only lost one league match all season.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Sell
Mustaffi
Jenkinson
Mikhityran
Ozil- will be difficult,, may have to pay part of his wages

Buy
Creative midfielder
Winger
1 Central defender
1 left back
1 Right back
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

theYemster wrote:
bepanda wrote:man city ban looming. These cheats ...Do we get top 4 if these cheats are ousted/banned?
No, not top four but apparently their UCL slot. And Manure could also get in if Arsenal wins the Europa.
Does not apply to next season. My understanding is, if found guilty, it will be in two seasons time.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:

Are you trying to be funny? You don't have a sense of humour, you have never had one because you are not intelligent enough to have one.

We all know you are guttersnipe. An embarrassment to the human race.

I called you a tribalist. We all know why. Why do you have to refer to anyones ethnicity on this forum?

Before Aniks returns to face a dirty low down tribalist like you, I am here to call you out for the scum you are.

Do you remember this? It shows what a low life scum you truly are. After all these years and numerous handles, nothing has changed with you. You are still a vile, dastardly low life ethnic/tribalist scum.

You are full of cowardise and evil, like in Rwanda, you are the type that will turn on your neighbours and murder them because deep down you are nothing but backward, vengeful, evil, tribalistic person.
danfo driver wrote:
txj wrote:
SHUT UR DIRTY MOUTH YOU PIECE OF SH1T!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOK AT THIS IMBECILE! B1TCH, NO MAKE ME RESET YOUR IGBOTIC TEETH!
You wrote that filth after the Liverpool, Barcs game. I have more for you. You know you should not mess with me. I don't joke with rabid, filthy, vile things like you. Nah! Just stay in your lane, but you won't listen because you have a major problem and it reeks all over your persona. It us sad and you are a sad, sad example on this forum. It is such a pity.

I mind my business because I want nothing with you but no. I will damn you with your words and the words of others. You will burn in hell. That's where putrid, feral, dastardly, scum like you belong.
But TxJ does have rotten igbotic teeth and you are a short Urhobo man who spends his time asking people to help him get the cereal from the top shelve. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: How is that my fault?

As for your attack on Rwandans, i think that is either pure wickedness from you or its Urhobo wayo! After all the money they paid to Arsenal for shirt sponsorship, this is what you call them? Murderers? It is often said that short people can never be trusted because you cannot sufficiently keep an eye on them. But a short man who also has Urhobo wayo blood in him???? Very sad, indeed.

Now, lets discuss your lack of trustworthiness, which is also part of the Urhobo wayo thing that I mentioned, earlier. Why do you continue to deceive a large group of brothers who have elevated you to god-like status? Is that the right thing to do? Why not be honest with them? Why do you go home and mock them at night, only because they see you as a god and believe every Urhobo lie that comes out of your Urhobo mouth?

This is not good at all, Waffiman. This is not good. You need to change. At 59, its getting too late, but you need to change. eh!?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
BTW!

Do you remember this?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=288280&p=5428787#p5428787

You returned after a long ban and posted the above.

How many times have you been suspended and banned subsequently?

What does it say about you?

It does not matter what you call yourself, be it yaya, kaycee2g, okokobioko. Whatever! You are still the same ten and ten pence.

It is a pity. A sad, sad, terrible sate of being. :(

I clicked on the link above and it took me back to this present page. Did you make a mistake? Or was it your Urhobo wayo again? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: