95% of Topics on the First Page of Cyber Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: 95% of Topics on the First Page of Cyber Eagles

Post by 1naija »

Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:....there is something wrong when over 90% of topics on the first page of a Nigerian soccer forum is NOT about Nigerian soccer or even Nigerian players ....

...That's what it is when we say if you don't like seeing 95% of topics on the first page about European football topics....
'Slight' exaggeration here, emphatically stated twice!
Let's take a quick look at the Eagles Nest first page (and even the next two pages) today Sunday 12th May 2019, a day when I no get work.... :D

PAGE ONE
60 threads
24 direct Naija-related football threads (40%)
7 African, non-Naija threads (11.7%)
29 European & others (48.3%)

I suspect the climax of the European season has also slightly increased the number of European-related football threads as evidenced by pages two and three which show a different picture, even less supportive of 1Naija's claim.

PAGE TWO
60 threads
31 direct Naija-related football threads (51.7%)
10 African, non-Naija threads (16.7%)
19 European & others (31.6%)

PAGE THREE
60 threads
40 direct Naija-related footLball threads (66.7%)
8 African, non-Naija threads (13.3%)
12 European & others (20.0%)

It also suggests the 5 aggregated EPL club threads will always remain on page one for that very reason.

Anyway, the aggregate of the first three pages of Eagles Nest is thus:
Total threads: 180
Total direct Naija-related football threads: 95 (52.8%)
Total African, non-Naija threads: 25 (13.9%)
Total European & other threads: 60 (33.3%)
So 1Naija's claims are wrong and deliberately misleading.
Fake News - again! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Why didnt you do your useless analysis the day I started the thread? I am sure you were here since you are here 24/7. You waited almost a week after I started the thread to come up with this rubbish.

You are a moderator that was selected to protect the sanctity of the site, yet you are supervising its destruction. In fact one can argue that the numbers of Nigeria soccer related thread increased because of this thread.

I am the good guy on this topic. I am the one making the arguement that you and the administrators should be making instead spreading all day merging threads that you dont like.

If you want to do real research to prove 1naija is posting fake news, why dont you so the same research on the percentage of posts that were Nigerian soccer related before you became moderator compared to today that you are the primary moderator?

Abeg gerrara hia.
Ah-ah?
Na fight?
I'm simply putting figures to your claim and you are throwing a tantrum.
Take it easy. It aint that serious bro.
Next time make your case without faking the facts. :D

I am not fighting. I just dont like it when people dont do their job. Damunkey, do your job..

At least there is a post by BAP that supports my data, and he was against my position so he couldn't have posted it to help me. He observed that about 10 to 15 posts on the first page were related to Nigerian soccer. And this was hours after I opened the thread.

Damunkey, what percentage of 65 threads is 10? Why didnt you do your analysis then?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Cellular wrote:
1naija wrote:
Cellular wrote:
zee wrote:
Cellular wrote:
1naija wrote: These are even lenient suggestions. I think we should shut down every discussion of European club soccer, except those that concern our players directly. Let them go to liverpool or Tottenham fans forum where they will be fully appreciated, because I don't appreciate them one bit.

If the site has not turned to graveyard for not being able to discuss US college football, American football or NBA, it will not turn to graveyard for not discussing Clubs that just 2 years ago we weren't discussing here.

This site should be limited to discussing Nigerian soccer, and AFCON teams., period. That's why we are all here. Anyone that says he joined this site because of European soccer is a liar.

And no, I don't have to contribute a single thread on Nigerian soccer to say this!
Uncle, noted.
We will address your concerns.
Chair..................1naira got ZERO concerns, this is a thread made out of boredom., one hell of a 'storm in a tea cup'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uncle 1Naira does have a valid concern. Some people still buy Newspapers and some subscribe to digital news. One medium is not sustainable and one is. Seems like Uncle 1Naira doesn't like change... at least not this type of change.

Now, if we ask him to be Water Animals correspondent, he will ask, "because I want change doesn't mean I must be the one doing the change..." :D :P
This is not about 1naija liking change or not. Is changing the site to a European soccer discussion forum the change you seek? That may very well be the case.
Nna, do the poll na.
We don ax make you do ya own part...
How about we also do a poll to allow US college Football, NBA, and NFL discussions on Eagles nest, since it's only through polls we can decide to make the site be about what it says it is?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:....there is something wrong when over 90% of topics on the first page of a Nigerian soccer forum is NOT about Nigerian soccer or even Nigerian players ....

...That's what it is when we say if you don't like seeing 95% of topics on the first page about European football topics....
Let's take a quick look at the Eagles Nest first page (and even the next two pages) today Sunday 12th May 2019, a day when I no get work.... :D

PAGE ONE
60 threads

I suspect the climax of the European season has also slightly increased the number of European-related football threads as evidenced by pages two and three which show a different picture, even less supportive of 1Naija's claim.

PAGE TWO
60 threads

PAGE THREE
60 threads

It also suggests the 5 aggregated EPL club threads will always remain on page one for that very reason.

Why didnt you do your useless analysis the day I started the thread? I am sure you were here since you are here 24/7. You waited almost a week after I started the thread to come up with this rubbish.

You are a moderator that was selected to protect the sanctity of the site, yet you are supervising its destruction. In fact one can argue that the numbers of Nigeria soccer related thread increased because of this thread.

I am the good guy on this topic. I am the one making the arguement that you and the administrators should be making instead spreading all day merging threads that you dont like.

If you want to do real research to prove 1naija is posting fake news, why dont you so the same research on the percentage of posts that were Nigerian soccer related before you became moderator compared to today that you are the primary moderator?

Abeg gerrara hia.
Ah-ah?
Na fight?

I am not fighting. I just dont like it when people dont do their job. Damunkey, do your job..

At least there is a post by BAP that supports my data, and he was against my position so he couldn't have posted it to help me. He observed that about 10 to 15 posts on the first page were related to Nigerian soccer. And this was hours after I opened the thread.

Damunkey, what percentage of 65 threads is 10? Why didnt you do your analysis then?
Shut up :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Go and look at the number of registered members on this site. How many are complaining? Why should the minority of 1 (Naija) dictate to the rest? Abeg go siddon somewhia :D
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

1naija,

Cellular has already indicated that he will take a look at all of these issues and address them. I am good with that.

As for your issue with Damunk. I am a bit surprised. Damunk did some research which most of us, including myself, did not do. We should acknowledge and praise that. I believe his stats are very important.

It debunks the general belief that discussions on non-Nigerian football is what sustains this site. That is a very important point. Now we know that those claims are not true. IMHO, therefore, it leads to the question: If discussion is largely on Nigerian-related football, why then allow other issues to taint and distract the focus of the forum? Why not send those peripheral discusions to a secondary forum?
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:

PAGE ONE
60 threads

PAGE TWO
60 threads

PAGE THREE
60 threads

Abeg gerrara hia.
Ah-ah?
Na fight?

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

1naija wrote:[

How about we also do a poll to allow US college Football, NBA, and NFL discussions on Eagles nest, since it's only through polls we can decide to make the site be about what it says it is?
Bia Senior Uncle, you sure say you no wear Khaki in the past? :|
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:

PAGE ONE
60 threads

PAGE TWO
60 threads

PAGE THREE
60 threads

Abeg gerrara hia.
Ah-ah?
Na fight?

Damunkey, what percentage of 65 threads is 10? Why didn't you do your analysis then?
My job is to dig into the facts whenever and wherever possible and your stated facts are false.

Your thread was started on May 9th (3 days ago).
EN Page 1 goes back to May 6th and Page 3 goes back to April 16th.
So I'm not sure what your beef is with my not doing the break down the very day you posted your thread. Of course, it is a dynamic forum and changes by the minute, but not that much would have changed in 3 days.
E be like na Saturday night hangover dey worry you. :lol:

Meanwhile which one again is 10/65 you dey ask me?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Enugu II wrote:1naija,

Cellular has already indicated that he will take a look at all of these issues and address them. I am good with that.

As for your issue with Damunk. I am a bit surprised. Damunk did some research which most of us, including myself, did not do. We should acknowledge and praise that. I believe his stats are very important.

It debunks the general belief that discussions on non-Nigerian football is what sustains this site. That is a very important point. Now we know that those claims are not true. IMHO, therefore, it leads to the question: If discussion is largely on Nigerian-related football, why then allow other issues to taint and distract the focus of the forum? Why not send those peripheral discusions to a secondary forum?
We hope to have some tweaks done during the "off-season".

There are a number of things we should put in place if and when we make the change.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Cellular wrote:
1naija wrote:[

Bia Senior Uncle, you sure say you no wear Khaki in the past? :|

No ...I think I may have been confused by the following statement from the bottom of the Forum Rules. My bad

But like our very senior uncle EII has said, you will look into it.

***This is first and foremost a Nigerian Site....
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I want to replace damunk as a moderator
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

The reason we have the problem highlighted by the starter of this thread is the lack of success of SE in the last four years as well as the flying eagles and Golden eaglets.

We failed to qualify for the last two nations cup. Can't remember seeing the Golden eaglets and flying eagles playing in their respective world cups. These tournaments generate discussions, hyping of players etc. Seeing those playing in new clubs etc.

If I lay blame on the nff, people will start making excuses for the nff board.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Damunk wrote:
My job is to dig into the facts whenever and wherever possible and your stated facts are false.

So I'm not sure what your beef is with my not doing the break down the very day you posted your thread. Of course, it is a dynamic forum and changes by the minute, but not that much would have changed in 3 days.

Damunkey, I won't call you disingenuous because I am sure you have your reasons for not presenting your "facts" accurately. But if I started my thread about my observation ON THE FIRST PAGE of the Eagles nest at 2.07 pm on May 9th, and someone (BAP) who was actually disagreeing with my position observed at 5.16 PM on the same May 9th, that about 10 to 15 threads on the first were Nigeria soccer related ( a number that supports my position than your "facts"), don't you think the least Damunkey the fact finder should do to disprove my assertion is find out the amount of Nigeria related posts on the first page around 2.07 pm on May 9th? It's not like you don't have access to the data. I mean if you can spend all that time that to come up with breakdown of posts up to the 3rd page of the forum that had nothing to do with my assertion, don't you think you should at least look at the time the posts were made compared to mine? Isn't time of post a critical information you need to accurately discredit my post? I count at least 3 threads about Nigerian players on the first page that were posted AFTER my thread was started. Did you disingenuously ignore the time of post to support your facts? Just wondering …

I would hate to think you purposely ignored crucial piece of information to discredit a post asking you to do your gaddem job as a moderator and protector of the sanctity of this website. :D
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Fire damunk as a a mod, and make me a mod.. there will never multiple epl threads on this forum
SuperEagles

BAP
Egg
Egg

Post by BAP »

1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Damunkey, I won't call you disingenuous because I am sure you have your reasons for not presenting your "facts" accurately. But if I started my thread about my observation ON THE FIRST PAGE of the Eagles nest at 2.07 pm on May 9th, and someone (BAP) who was actually disagreeing with my position observed at 5.16 PM on the same May 9th, that about 10 to 15 threads on the first were Nigeria soccer related ( a number that supports my position than your "facts"), don't you think the least Damunkey the fact finder should do to disprove my assertion is find out the amount of Nigeria related posts on the first page around 2.07 pm on May 9th? It's not like you don't have access to the data. I mean if you can spend all that time that to come up with breakdown of posts up to the 3rd page of the forum that had nothing to do with my assertion, don't you think you should at least look at the time the posts were made compared to mine? Isn't time of post a critical information you need to accurately discredit my post? I count at least 3 threads about Nigerian players on the first page that were posted AFTER my thread was started. Did you disingenuously ignore the time of post to support your facts? Just wondering …

I would hate to think you purposely ignored crucial piece of information to discredit a post asking you to do your gaddem job as a moderator and protector of the sanctity of this website. :D
OGA 1 Naija
NPFL 2019 Season
U20 WC: NIGERIA's 21-MAN SQUAD NAMED
NFF Should target Chris Hughton now he is available
Liverpool 2018/19 season + Game Threads
African trio share EPL Golden Boot
Mikel confirmed for Afcon!
Simy Nwankwo has signed a new contract with Crotone
How Guardiola is revolutionizing English football
Manchester United - News, Developments & Season
Deadline to give in final ANC squads
FALCONS LIST 27 FOR PRE-WC CAMP
Serie B update. Okereke, Simy, Sadiq, Kingsley Michael
The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019
Ozowafor to Galatasaray
leon balogun
[MUFC] Ole Gunnar Solksjaer (Mar 28, 2019)...
Barca to replace Coutinho with Chukwueze (Rumour)
ALABA CALLS ANS' BRIBE STORY "FAKE NEWS"
Should Okocha help save the club that saved him?
Lily Livered 2018/19: Finished 4th in a 3-horse race
Chukwueze Finally Dumps Flying Eagles’ W/Cup For SE/AFCON
Yaya Toure retires
Is Ajax's Erik Ten Hag World Class?
Iwobi now a benchwarmer
WE won
Gabon Egypt and Senegal top the WORLD
AFCON 2019: Updates.....News
2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs EVE [WK 38]
Home Based Falcons 15 VS Niger 0(ft)
USA 1 VS 0 SOUTH AFRICA
Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thought

As of 5/13 7:43 ppm CT the above are the 33 top active threads on this page

Of those 33, 22 make reference to Nigerian/african Players/ANC falcons etc

Hope that helps
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

fabio wrote:The reason we have the problem highlighted by the starter of this thread is the lack of success of SE in the last four years as well as the flying eagles and Golden eaglets.

We failed to qualify for the last two nations cup. Can't remember seeing the Golden eaglets and flying eagles playing in their respective world cups. These tournaments generate discussions, hyping of players etc. Seeing those playing in new clubs etc.

If I lay blame on the nff, people will start making excuses for the nff board.
Arsenal has won *ack all but there are 50 open threads including one on the type of baked beans the maiguard at Emirates likes for breakfast.

50, yes 50. I did not say what numerical base I'm using :D .
Advocating rational thought since 1987
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

BAP wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:

OGA 1 Naija
NPFL 2019 Season
Ozowafor to Galatasaray
leon balogun
Yaya Toure retires
Iwobi now a benchwarmer
WE won
USA 1 VS 0 SOUTH AFRICA

Hope that helps
Thanks to this thread!

As of 2:06 pm CT on 5/09 less than 10 of 60 threads on the first page were Nigerian / African players related. As of 5.16 pm you observed that only about 10-15 out of 60 threads were Nigerian players related. So, thanks to this thread we have regained our senses.

The most important point about your post abovr is that the site has not been deserted because we are talking about Nigerian players.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

1naija wrote:
BAP wrote:OGA 1 Naija
NPFL 2019 Season
Ozowafor to Galatasaray
leon balogun
Yaya Toure retires
Iwobi now a benchwarmer
WE won
USA 1 VS 0 SOUTH AFRICA

Hope that helps
Thanks to this thread!

As of 2:06 pm CT on 5/09 less than 10 of 60 threads on the first page were Nigerian / African players related. As of 5.16 pm you observed that only about 10-15 out of 60 threads were Nigerian players related. So, thanks to this thread we have regained our senses.

The most important point about your post abovr is that the site has not been deserted because we are talking about Nigerian players.
Again you are playing fast and loose with the facts!
Did you attend the Trump School of Iró̩logy?

"Less than ten out of 60" is more feelings than fact.

After claiming "95%" and "over 90%" you have added another fuzzy figure. It shows you never really checked and simply eyeballed the first page - if that.
Even BAP's figures you are quoting - "(at) least 10-15 threads on Nigerian players on the first page" is just an estimate. He obviously didn't bother to count because what he saw was more than enough to discredit your theory.

How could there be "less than 10 of 60 threads" (your quote) on the 1st page on 9th May when he actually quoted "at least 10-15 (out of 60)" barely three hours after you opened the thread?

None of the other snapshots of the first page reflect your figures, not even remotely. :lol:

Rather than arguing like a cab driver wey ashewo no 'gree pay, you could actually use my figures to further your case like Enugu II has done.
Becos like he said, it shows EN can survive on Naija-related footie alone.

You see yasef? Fake news don finish your case. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

if this thread was opened by yours truly it would have been sent to probs and sug...there are so many threads like this lost somewhere in prob and sug

1naija, you are wasting your time
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
BAP wrote:OGA 1 Naija
NPFL 2019 Season
Ozowafor to Galatasaray
leon balogun
Yaya Toure retires
Iwobi now a benchwarmer
WE won
USA 1 VS 0 SOUTH AFRICA

Hope that helps
Thanks to this thread!

Again you are playing fast and loose with the facts!

After claiming "95%" and "over 90%" you have added another fuzzy figure. It shows you never really checked and simply eyeballed the first page - if that.
Even BAP's figures you are quoting - "(at) least 10-15 threads on Nigerian players on the first page" is just an estimate. He obviously didn't bother to count because what he saw was more than enough to discredit your theory.

How could there be "less than 10 of 60 threads" (your quote) on the 1st page on 9th May when he actually quoted "at least 10-15 (out of 60)" barely three hours after you opened the thread?

None of the other snapshots of the first page reflect your figures, not even remotely. :lol:

Rather than arguing like a cab driver wey ashewo no 'gree pay, you could actually use my figures to further your case like Enugu II has done.

BAP Showed data supporting his assertion just as I did. You that supposedly did yours based on "facts" could not provide one simple data to support your facts. Whether 95% or 90% is accurate or not, you still need to show that your doctored percentages were correct. How did you come up with 40% to discredit my assertion without looking at time of posts. Don't you think it's dishonest to purposely leave out crucial information such as time of post?

My question again, which you have refused to answer so it won't show that you deliberately misinformed the forum is, did you check the time of the posts of the threads you were counting as Nigeria related thread against the time of my post?

I am not going to say you are dishonest as you as a moderator of a Nigeria soccer fans website, may have a good reason for trying to discredit my post asking that the site be more about Nigerian soccer and not EPL or European soccer with intentionally misrepresented facts.

Which is it Damunkey?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

damunk just made up those numbers...I can cook a number as well
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote: Again you are playing fast and loose with the facts!

BAP Showed data supporting his assertion just as I did. You that supposedly did yours based on "facts" could not provide one simple data to support your facts. Whether 95% or 90% is accurate or not...
See shifting. :roll:
It is NOT accurate, never was and you know it.
You keep digging because that your head is too big to bow in acknowledgment that you have been using fake figures to make your case. :lol: :lol: :lol:

...you still need to show that your doctored percentages were correct. How did you come up with 40% to discredit my assertion without looking at time of posts. Don't you think it's dishonest to purposely leave out crucial information such as time of post?
They were not 'doctored' and again you know it. There was never a time that "over 90%" of the 60 Page One posts were foreign posts. The 40% was broken down for all to see where it came from and was from a snapshot of Page One at a time clearly stated at the top of my post thus:
damunk wrote:"Let's take a quick look at the Eagles Nest first page (and even the next two pages) today Sunday 12th May 2019, a day when I no get work...." :D
The exact time was 8:32 am, traditionally a relatively 'quiet' time on CE.
At no time did I state or even suggest it was a breakdown of your phantom "over 90%" Page One, 3 days before.

My question again, which you have refused to answer so it won't show that you deliberately misinformed the forum is, did you check the time of the posts of the threads you were counting as Nigeria related thread against the time of my post?
Do you actually believe this or are you playing to the gallery?
Is it not clear to anyone that went to school and therefore now has a decent job that by stating the time of my breakdown it was just a quick snapshot of what you were implying was a chronic and intractable problem?
Why has your "over 90%" snapshot not been replicated at any other time, not even close? You are even claiming to be responsible for the decrease in non-Naija threads! Wondafool!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I am not going to say you are dishonest as you as a moderator of a Nigeria soccer fans website,.
Of course you can't in good conscience say that because you'd be the dirty pot calling the shiny silver kettle black. :)

...may have a good reason for trying to discredit my post asking that the site be more about Nigerian soccer and not EPL or European soccer with intentionally misrepresented facts
You discredited your own post by presenting false facts ab initio. That's what happens when you regularly pick up fares around 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Which is it Damunkey?
My own.
Your own version of events is false. :D
BAP
Egg
Egg

Post by BAP »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: This thread dey make pesin Laugh .. 1NAIJA Is a case :mrgreen: :)
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Don’t consider myself a very active poster on CE anymore but I do have to say, that any time I come to Eagles Nest, it’s like the topics are the same. Means that there’s very little engagement/activity on the part of posters. This is very strange to me, considering CEs history

Now, this is the year after a WC...and historically, it’s not a great time for national team fandom...it’s pretty quiet in the world of International soccer at this time...but I don’t recall CE being as barren as it seems like it now is
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote: Again you are playing fast and loose with the facts!

BAP Showed data supporting his assertion just as I did. You that supposedly did yours based on "facts" could not provide one simple data to support your facts. Whether 95% or 90% is accurate or not...
See shifting. :roll:
It is NOT accurate, never was and you know it.
You keep digging because that your head is too big to bow in acknowledgment that you have been using fake figures to make your case. :lol: :lol: :lol:

...you still need to show that your doctored percentages were correct. How did you come up with 40% to discredit my assertion without looking at time of posts. Don't you think it's dishonest to purposely leave out crucial information such as time of post?
They were not 'doctored' and again you know it. There was never a time that "over 90%" of the 60 Page One posts were foreign posts. The 40% was broken down for all to see where it came from and was from a snapshot of Page One at a time clearly stated at the top of my post thus:
damunk wrote:"Let's take a quick look at the Eagles Nest first page (and even the next two pages) today Sunday 12th May 2019, a day when I no get work...." :D
The exact time was 8:32 am, traditionally a relatively 'quiet' time on CE.
At no time did I state or even suggest it was a breakdown of your phantom "over 90%" Page One, 3 days before.

Do you actually believe this or are you playing to the gallery?
Is it not clear to anyone that went to school and therefore now has a decent job that by stating the time of my breakdown it was just a quick snapshot of what you were implying was a chronic and intractable problem?
Why has your "over 90%" snapshot not been replicated at any other time, not even close? You are even claiming to be responsible for the decrease in non-Naija threads! Wondafool!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I am not going to say you are dishonest as you as a moderator of a Nigeria soccer fans website,.
Of course you can't in good conscience say that because you'd be the dirty pot calling the shiny silver kettle black. :)

...may have a good reason for trying to discredit my post asking that the site be more about Nigerian soccer and not EPL or European soccer with intentionally misrepresented facts
You discredited your own post by presenting false facts ab initio. That's what happens when you regularly pick up fares around 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Which is it Damunkey?
My own.
Your own version of events is false. :D
Damunkey, like I said, I don't want to say your post is dishonest as you may have good reasons for knowingly presenting false information as fact to discredit a thread asking for what you were hired to do ...preserve the sanctity of the forum.

But here are few threads I am 100% sure you knowingly counted to discredit my post that you know were not there at 2.06 pm on Thursday, May 9.

1. Iwobi now a bench warmer
2. Should Okocha Help save the club that saved him?
3. Yaya Toure retires
4. Kalu back in training.
5. Barca to replace Coutinho with Chukwueze (Rumour)
6. Home Based Falcons 15 VS Niger 0(ft)
7. leon balogun
8. ALABA CALLS ANS' BRIBE STORY "FAKE NEWS"

Damunkey, is it not dishonest to knowingly count these threads knowing fully well they were posted several hours and even days after my post? I don't want to call you dishonest so I will wait till you confirm or deny this. And don't cover it with smiley because that won't help you.