Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:03 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29652
The Super Falcons beat Mali this afternoon 2-0 to win Group B...
And on Thursday will meet the Black Queens of Ghana who finished 2d in Group A.

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Last edited by Gotti on Thu May 16, 2019 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:43 pm
Posts: 2130
Location: US
Gotti wrote:
The Super Falcons beat Mali this afternoon 2-0 to win Group B...
And on Thursday will meet the Black Queens of Ghana who finished 2d in Group A.


Nail biting for CIV & fairly same for Falcons.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 45525
Gotti wrote:
The Super Falcons beat Mali this afternoon 2-0 to win Group B...
And on Thursday will meet the Black Queens of Ghana who finished 2d in Group A.



We should stop being bullies. Ghananese don't deserve to be bullied year in year out!

_________________
The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 7875
Looks like that online TV station has stopped showing the tournament.
Oh well, twas good while it lasted.
Gotti wrote:
The Super Falcons beat Mali this afternoon 2-0 to win Group B...
And on Thursday will meet the Black Queens of Ghana who finished 2d in Group A.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:14 pm
Posts: 7812
Otitokoro wrote:
Looks like that online TV station has stopped showing the tournament.
Oh well, twas good while it lasted.
Gotti wrote:
The Super Falcons beat Mali this afternoon 2-0 to win Group B...
And on Thursday will meet the Black Queens of Ghana who finished 2d in Group A.



It showed the Burkina Faso vs Niger game but not ours.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29652
mystic wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Looks like that online TV station has stopped showing the tournament.
Oh well, twas good while it lasted.
Gotti wrote:
The Super Falcons beat Mali this afternoon 2-0 to win Group B...
And on Thursday will meet the Black Queens of Ghana who finished 2d in Group A.

It showed the Burkina Faso vs Niger game but not ours.

The semi-final games are listed on its schedule...

It's a Nigerien station (that's why it showed the WAFU U17 hosted by Niger as well)...
Shame that we cannot provide these things ourselves and not have to rely on piggyback riding.

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 5:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 7875
They must have just added it on recently because when I checked yesterday night, it wasn't there.
Its beyond shameful that Nigeria cannot do this, considering the resources. Its absolutely disgraceful!
Gotti wrote:
The semi-final games are listed on its schedule...

It's a Nigerien station (that's why it showed the WAFU U17 hosted by Niger as well)...
Shame that we cannot provide these things ourselves and not have to rely on piggyback riding.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29652
After a dogged goalless draw...
Falcons win on PKs, making all 4 of theirs while Ghana missed 2.

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29652
The Falcons will now meet host CIV in the final on Saturday...
In the first s-final game, CIV came from behind to defeat Mali 2-1.

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:43 pm
Posts: 2130
Location: US
Ghana were far more coordinated in ball movement & attack, and played better.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29652
Oguleftie wrote:
Ghana were far more coordinated in ball movement & attack, and played better.

Nope, they were NOT...
The game is still up on MyCujooTV for those who want to watch.

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:43 pm
Posts: 2130
Location: US
Gotti wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
Ghana were far more coordinated in ball movement & attack, and played better.

Nope, they were NOT...
The game is still up on MyCujooTV for those who want to watch.


Ghana were far much better the entire first half.
2nd half Falcons came with ambition but overall Ghana were more cohesive in play.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29652
Both teams were pretty well-matched and either team could have won it with little dispute...
Nonetheless, on the total balance of play, the Falcons probably shaded it and deserved to go through.

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:47 pm
Posts: 10718
Even though I have not watched the match, Falcons were much better than Ghananese babes. If not for our missed scoring chances, we could have easily won 3-1 during regular time!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 6:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:51 pm
Posts: 13780
Cmoke I agree with you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 7:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 11811
Location: seattle
who won again; case closed, if you can't translate better into goals then there is no prize for better

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group