Requiem for Bielsa…next up Jesse James

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

Post by Coach »

Hammer and Tong.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Watching the Derby game because of the Chelsea boys.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Kilich should have been off. You can't headbutt a son of the soil and still be allowed to finish the game.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Bell
Egg
Egg
Is Leeds Coming Back to the EPL?

Post by Bell »

It's travesty that they were ever out of it. This is a club that should be up there with the best battling for domestic and continental titles but it looks like some monumental managerial misjudgment has left them struggling among perpetual bottom feeders of English football.

This was a club I rooted for in their glory days with Lorimer (the hardest shooter in football history), Bremner, Jordan, Clark, Jones, McQueen, the Gray brothers, Madeley, Reanney, Yorath, Harvey, Giles, etc. It was always my hope that some rich Asian or American would pony up the money needed to maintain their status on top of English football but that never happened. Just like the City's, the Chelsea's and the Arsenals which were nothing before.

Now I see there's a good chance they may be coming back to the top flight, where they belong. Bring the life back to Elland Road. If it happens, I hope it's a permanent return and it's it's never too late for that much needed infusion of cash and talent. And it shouldn't take a lot of cash either.
Bell
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Is Leeds Coming Back to the EPL?

Post by Sir V »

They are playing tonight against Derby. I think Aston Villa will be the team to go to the premiership.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bell wrote:It's travesty that they were ever out of it. This is a club that should be up there with the best battling for domestic and continental titles but it looks like some monumental managerial misjudgment has left them struggling among perpetual bottom feeders of English football.

This was a club I rooted for in their glory days with Lorimer (the hardest shooter in football history), Bremner, Jordan, Clark, Jones, McQueen, the Gray brothers, Madeley, Reanney, Yorath, Harvey, Giles, etc. It was always my hope that some rich Asian or American would pony up the money needed to maintain their status on top of English football but that never happened. Just like the City's, the Chelsea's and the Arsenals which were nothing before.

Now I see there's a good chance they may be coming back to the top flight, where they belong. Bring the life back to Elland Road. If it happens, I hope it's a permanent return and it's it's never too late for that much needed infusion of cash and talent. And it shouldn't take a lot of cash either.
Bell
Truly one of the fallen giants of English football.
Tony Yeboah was probably their last superstar banging in some unbelievable goals.

[/video]

Soon after, they sank without a trace.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Bell wrote:It's travesty that they were ever out of it. This is a club that should be up there with the best battling for domestic and continental titles but it looks like some monumental managerial misjudgment has left them struggling among perpetual bottom feeders of English football.

Bell
Leeds United attracted the wrong owners.
I suspect Leeds was the omo that cleaned a lot of kwacha.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Villa are form most of the playoff pack, Leeds’ last ten or so games has been atrocious. Bamford’s suspension brings a return to the quicker, energetic offerings of the season in its infancy, but there’s an air of fatigue about the Yorkshire lillies. Derby should be beaten tonight but Villa will do a job on them. One word, Kevin De Grealish.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mods, please merge this thread to the beisla thread already..haba damunk ...you are a mod and you know there is a similar thread
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=288696
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:mods, please merge this thread to the beisla thread already..haba damunk ...you are a mod and you know there is a similar thread
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=288696
Nope.
Had no idea, but you have a point and its done.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

whoever merged this thread may get extra blessings.
SuperEagles

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote:Villa are form most of the playoff pack, Leeds’ last ten or so games has been atrocious. Bamford’s suspension brings a return to the quicker, energetic offerings of the season in its infancy, but there’s an air of fatigue about the Yorkshire lillies. Derby should be beaten tonight but Villa will do a job on them. One word, Kevin De Grealish.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 14146.html
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chei! Bielsa don reduce me to dey watch division 2 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

But I truly hope Leeds make it to the EPL sha! kai! what a team!

For those who want to join me to enjoy

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/46310/Leeds ... ounty.html
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

will be interesting to see his approach to recruitment if they make it...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

this is why i no dey watch division 2 football. Look at that! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

See that stupid Leeds goalie, he should be tested for banned substances.. What a stupid player, he is going to undo all the hard work his team has done
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Just because he has bow legs he thinks he is some skillful player, rushing out like a dog infested with rabies. That is the third time and he has dashed Debry a goal in the process
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I knew it will take the deepest idiocy from a player to bring Uncle Oloye out of retirement! :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:See that stupid Leeds goalie, he should be tested for banned substances.. What a stupid player, he is going to undo all the hard work his team has done
And they bought him from Real Madrid.

In times like this, it is the player you least expect to screw you over who will take time out of his day to screw you over.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

It’s over. Leeds are not likely to go to the EPL.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

oloye wrote:See that stupid Leeds goalie, he should be tested for banned substances.. What a stupid player, he is going to undo all the hard work his team has done
Keeper thinks he is Hugo Lloris.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

leeds, villa or derby...anyone will be nice to have them back...just glad WestBrom failed
SuperEagles

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
And they bought him from Real Madrid.

In times like this, it is the player you least expect to screw you over who will take time out of his day to screw you over.
All the 3 occasions he has rushed out, I see no reason why he did it, All I sense is a stupid player with an ego the size of Trump's rupee, who thinks he is the reincarnated Higuita. I loathe idiots in jerseys with passion.