CIC don come again oh!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
CIC don come again oh!

Post by cic old boy »

We are not waiting for our useless govts.
CIC Enugu alumni plans mini stadium on campus
SPORTS

On May 14, 2019

By George Aluo
Barely one year after completing a state of the art multi purpose hall, the alumni association of College of Immaculate Conception (CIC), Enugu is planning big again for the institution.

This time the alumni body wants to construct a mini stadium on campus to boost sports in the college which in the 70s and 80s produced great sports men.

Sam Onyeaka, a United States of America (USA) based ex Rangers who disclosed this in his Facebook wall stated: “Sir Benson Ejindu and CIC Ex-Students don come Againooo – Chineke God, these men are setting the standard way pass meooo. GOD BLESS THOSE THAT REMEMBER WHERE THEY CAME FROM.”

The mini stadium is to have a football pitch, athletics track, swimming pool and an indoor hall.

It would be noted that the multi purpose hall which the alumni body commissioned in 2018 was built in less than one year at a cost of over N500m.

It is recalled that Benson Ezeomeogo Ejindu, the North Carolina based ex Rangers patron in 2018 hosted the CIC convention where all Sempers (as the old boys are fondly called) resolved to embark on projects that would transform the college.

Ejindu had during the Charlotte convention pointed out that the success story of the event that attracted old boys from different parts of the world was a clear indication that all the projects they would be embarking on would be realized in record time.
https://www.thexpressng.com/2019/05/14/ ... Ca_gTIsrBY
http://www.naijiant.com/
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: CIC don come again oh!

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So the acronym for CIC is the above.. Shame we have to endure a character like you under the moniker CIC...once again big shame
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

cic old boy wrote:We are not waiting for our useless govts.
CIC Enugu alumni plans mini stadium on campus
SPORTS

On May 14, 2019

By George Aluo
Barely one year after completing a state of the art multi purpose hall, the alumni association of College of Immaculate Conception (CIC), Enugu is planning big again for the institution.

This time the alumni body wants to construct a mini stadium on campus to boost sports in the college which in the 70s and 80s produced great sports men.

Sam Onyeaka, a United States of America (USA) based ex Rangers who disclosed this in his Facebook wall stated: “Sir Benson Ejindu and CIC Ex-Students don come Againooo – Chineke God, these men are setting the standard way pass meooo. GOD BLESS THOSE THAT REMEMBER WHERE THEY CAME FROM.”

The mini stadium is to have a football pitch, athletics track, swimming pool and an indoor hall.

It would be noted that the multi purpose hall which the alumni body commissioned in 2018 was built in less than one year at a cost of over N500m.

It is recalled that Benson Ezeomeogo Ejindu, the North Carolina based ex Rangers patron in 2018 hosted the CIC convention where all Sempers (as the old boys are fondly called) resolved to embark on projects that would transform the college.

Ejindu had during the Charlotte convention pointed out that the success story of the event that attracted old boys from different parts of the world was a clear indication that all the projects they would be embarking on would be realized in record time.
https://www.thexpressng.com/2019/05/14/ ... Ca_gTIsrBY
Definitely trailblazing work for other alumni associations to follow.
I'll be sending this to my own alumni association to show what "our mates" are now doing.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Damunk wrote:Definitely trailblazing work for other alumni associations to follow.
I'll be sending this to my own alumni association to show what "our mates" are now doing.
:thumb: :thumb: Show them this vid too.
[/video]
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

cic old boy wrote:
Damunk wrote:Definitely trailblazing work for other alumni associations to follow.
[/video]
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

:clap: :clap: :clap: Oga CIC you guys have set a standard,
How much this will cost to do?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

kajifu wrote: :clap: :clap: :clap: Oga CIC you guys have set a standard,
$1m with a 3-year plan for delivery.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote:
yeah right, 1 million $$ ko 10 million $ ni
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Little things like this actually finds its way to positively affect talent growth (or harness) in the community.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Nice computer graphics. We are monitoring the cost!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Up CIC! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

cic old boy wrote:
Hmmm 1 million dollars no be small money ooooh,I was thinking 100 million naira can do the job.
Oga CIC you guys can buy land start a new small city in Enugu oooh, the way you guys are doing stuff. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

cic old boy wrote:
[/video]
This is very impressive, CIC, congratulations to you and your fellow Alumni. Good to see Ike Obasi in that video. I've tried, and still trying to rally my fellow Alumni to give back to our secondary school, but Nigerians are difficult people. What you have achieved is very difficult, so well done.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

1naija wrote:Nice computer graphics. We are monitoring the cost!
This is even better!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

cic old boy wrote:
This is even better!
Can we also see audited statement of accounts for the project? Not doubting the $1m tag yet, just want proof that a plot of land with asphalt track around it cost $1m. Or are they including the cars in the graphics?

Just asking ...
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Cally wrote:
This is very impressive, CIC, congratulations to you and your fellow Alumni. Good to see Ike Obasi in that video. I've tried, and still trying to rally my fellow Alumni to give back to our secondary school, but Nigerians are difficult people. What you have achieved is very difficult, so well done.
Cally, thanks. Which school did you go to? It took many years for us to get to this level. What is needed is a few dedicated guys and perseverance.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

cic old boy wrote:
Cally wrote:
Cally, thanks. Which school did you go to? It took many years for us to get to this level. What is needed is a few dedicated guys and perseverance.
cic,

I have no doubt that you guys will deliver as you have proven time and again. What you guys have done to transform the school is simply incredible. Benson is certainly top notch character in leadership as well as Chyke. Keep up the good work.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

cic old boy wrote:
Cally wrote:
University of Nigeria Secondary School (infant school compared to CIC). I agree that a few dedicated guys are needed. Those kinds of people are at a premium unfortunately. I'm really happy to see CIC being transformed, the school is actually next door to my street :biggrin:
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

cic old boy wrote:
This is even better!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Some towns a local government don't have this in their community
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

cic old boy wrote:
[/video]

Actually, kudos job on the projects. It's good to give back to the community. I do not agree with the price tags quoted, but a good job nonetheless.

But bia, what version of English is Mr. Eman Denchuwku speaking at the 5.00 min mark? :taunt:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

cic old boy wrote:
Cally wrote:

Very true.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Very enviable. :thumb: :thumb:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051