The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by danfo driver »

bepanda wrote:man city ban looming. These cheats ...Do we get top 4 if these cheats are ousted/banned?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: So you cant get it by actually competing?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

bepanda wrote:man city ban looming. These cheats ...Do we get top 4 if these cheats are ousted/banned?
Unlike Chelsea whose transfer activities are frozen until any appeals to the court of arbitration for sport results
- any ban would not be expected to come into force until the 2020-21 season with ManC.
ManC are going gangbusters in the market - Pep will have his pick - they prepare & gamble on themselves by playing the game.
---------------------------

Manchester City plan £200m summer spree to build on second successive title as Pep plots moves for for Rodri, Luka Jovic, Matthijs De Ligt and Houssem Aouar....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -them.html
------------------------

Transfer ban will stop Chelsea competing for title, says Maurizio Sarri

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... t-team-cas
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

tolahs wrote:
Unlike Chelsea whose transfer activities are frozen until any appeals to the court of arbitration for sport results
- any ban would not be expected to come into force until the 2020-21 season with ManC.
ManC are going gangbusters in the market - Pep will have his pick - they prepare & gamble on themselves by playing the game.
---------------------------

Manchester City plan £200m summer spree to build on second successive title as Pep plots moves for for Rodri, Luka Jovic, Matthijs De Ligt and Houssem Aouar....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -them.html
------------------------

Transfer ban will stop Chelsea competing for title, says Maurizio Sarri

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... t-team-cas
focus on assanal..spurs are in champs league final and yet another year finishing top 4 without spending..whereas assnal fans are looking for mathematics on finishing top 4
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Yaya, aka Kaycee2g, aka Okkobioko, aka Danfo driver. I leave my fellow forumers to do my talking.
Obong wrote:This confirms my initial fear. You, danfo driver, have a very deep psychological problem. Were you abused during your childhood or is something off kilter? The massive irrationality of thought and purpose, the consistent pattern of bawdy hubris is indicative of some underlying problem. I'm really worried about your mental health. If there are any mental experts on the forum, please, reach out to this brother.
danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Cristao is a tribalist? :shock: i didnt know he hated short urhobo people too! Eziokwu! :ohmy:
BTW!

Do you remember this?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=288280&p=5428787#p5428787

You returned after a long ban and posted the above.

How many times have you been suspended and banned subsequently?

What does it say about you?

It does not matter what you call yourself, be it yaya, kaycee2g, okokobioko. Whatever! You are still the same ten and ten pence.

It is a pity. A sad, sad, terrible sate of being. :(

I clicked on the link above and it took me back to this present page. Did you make a mistake? Or was it your Urhobo wayo again? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:Yaya, aka Kaycee2g, aka Okkobioko, aka Danfo driver. I leave my fellow forumers to do my talking.
Obong wrote:This confirms my initial fear. You, danfo driver, have a very deep psychological problem. Were you abused during your childhood or is something off kilter? The massive irrationality of thought and purpose, the consistent pattern of bawdy hubris is indicative of some underlying problem. I'm really worried about your mental health. If there are any mental experts on the forum, please, reach out to this brother.
danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Cristao is a tribalist? :shock: i didnt know he hated short urhobo people too! Eziokwu! :ohmy:
BTW!

Do you remember this?

It does not matter what you call yourself, be it yaya, kaycee2g, okokobioko. Whatever! You are still the same ten and ten pence.

I clicked on the link above and it took me back to this present page. Did you make a mistake? Or was it your Urhobo wayo again? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
So, why dont you let them do the talking during the transfer window? Why do you play them wayo? Why? We need to hold you accountable for what you have done on this forum, Waffiman! We need to hold you accountable....and henceforth, make sure you are on a SHORT leash. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Waffiman wrote:Yaya, aka Kaycee2g, aka Okkobioko, aka Danfo driver. I leave my fellow forumers to do my talking.
danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
BTW!

Do you remember this?

I blocked him and that goof ball big pokey ages ago.

As the saying goes....
Do not argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ^ the fact you had to tell the forum you blocked bigpokey or danfo, shows how pitiful you are. You are from Tunisia, you come to a Nigerian forum to discuss about a UK based football club, then you beat your chest saying you blocked 2 Nigerians on their forum. :lol: you left a Tunisian forum to come to a Nigerian forum seeking validation and boast about blocking Nigerians on their own forum :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ..oboy you need to see doctor wey dey fix head ASAP
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Fellow goons any hope for the finals?Has Hazard check out already from Chelsea?
God guide us we need that game more than Chelsea.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Although I expected us to finish 5th or 6th this year I have to say our EPL season was a failure IMO. Top 4 was there for the taking and despite having an easy schedule to end the season we completely blew our chance to lock in a CL spot. I am confident we'll field stronger teams in the years to come under Emery but we know that Liverpool and City will hold 2 out of the top 4 spots for at least a few more years. This means even as we strengthen we'll still be competing against Spurs, Chelsea, and United for the last 2 spots and they too will obviously look to get better. Lets also remember Chelsea and United are more willing to spend big bucks than we are. Some may argue winning the EL will make up for finishing 5th but the two weren't mutually exclusive. All the pressure will be on us going into the EL final.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

tfco wrote:
mmeny wrote:
zee wrote:
cic old boy wrote: :lol: :lol: Pathological liar, you once claimed you live in Benin. Everything you say is a lie. Do they have uptown in Benin or is it just up arse? :lol: :lol:

Did they teach you about midtown, uptown and downtown in your fake law school, but forgot to teach you about evidence, logic and comprehension? Did this failure come back to 'hunt' you as you are 'truely' exposing your behind in a public place? :lol: :lol:
That's the problem with lying.................................the liar always forgets.
Okokobioko what happened to that top class education from your privileged background ? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Zee couldn't have put it better. Liars always forget :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

back when he was kaycee2g, he used to brag about his future life as a lawyer
danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
BTW!

Do you remember this?

So, why dont you let them do the talking during the transfer window? Why do you play them wayo? Why? We need to hold you accountable for what you have done on this forum, Waffiman! We need to hold you accountable....and henceforth, make sure you are on a SHORT leash. :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
tfco wrote:
mmeny wrote:
zee wrote:
cic old boy wrote: :lol: :lol: Pathological liar, you once claimed you live in Benin. Everything you say is a lie. Do they have uptown in Benin or is it just up arse? :lol: :lol:

Did they teach you about midtown, uptown and downtown in your fake law school, but forgot to teach you about evidence, logic and comprehension? Did this failure come back to 'hunt' you as you are 'truely' exposing your behind in a public place? :lol: :lol:
That's the problem with lying.................................the liar always forgets.
Okokobioko what happened to that top class education from your privileged background ? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
BTW!

Do you remember this?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: that was a funny thread. thanks for unearthing and sharing :lol:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

danfo driver wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: that was a funny thread. thanks for unearthing and sharing :lol:
Trying to cover up the fact that you are a lowdown, dirty lying, tribalist scum with your fake lying laughter?

I remember how you falsely claimed you were in law school whilst the standard of your written text continued to provide evidence that you are a lying scum. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Answer the question, you farked up liar. What law school did you attend? The one under which bridge - Eko bridge, London bridge or Brooklyn bridge? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
tfco wrote:
mmeny wrote:
Okokobioko what happened to that top class education from your privileged background?:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

How do we not know the man became a lawyer? He doesn't have to document every milestone on here.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:
danfo driver wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: that was a funny thread. thanks for unearthing and sharing :lol:
Trying to cover up the fact that you are a lowdown, dirty lying, tribalist scum with your fake lying laughter?

I remember how you falsely claimed you were in law school whilst the standard of your written text continued to provide evidence that you are a lying scum. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Answer the question, you farked up liar. What law school did you attend? The one under which bridge - Eko bridge, London bridge or Brooklyn bridge? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
tfco wrote:
mmeny wrote:
Okokobioko what happened to that top class education from your privileged background?:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

waffi, why are you so vulgar and rude...all because of assnal , you insult your countryman..wow...not cool at all
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman, I understand why you are angry and I recognize the root of your anger.

"Napoleon complex" is a theorised complex occurring in people of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behaviour, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subject's stature.

Now, look at that definition of "Napoleon Complex" and confirm to me, Sir, that this is not a direct behavioral analysis of your person. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: "overly aggressive" and "domineering social behavior," as a "compensation for your petit stature." :rotf: :rotf:

Now that we have established the root cause of your anger and aggressive social behavior on Cybereagles, let us concentrate now on why you have spent the last 20 years on CE telling lies. What is the root cause of your pathological lying? I am presently doing google and Wikipedia research on the correlation between stunted growth and lies. Can the excessive need to tell lies stunt the growth of a baby? or is the stunted growth of a baby the root cause of the baby's penchant to tell lies in order to overblow their self-worth. Having completed 3/4 of the research, I am close to the conclusion that it is actually the latter. When a baby's growth is stunted by natural causes, or in your case, ingrained wickedness, the baby grows up into a short man who is more likely to tell lies and overblow any situation in order to socially increase his self-worth.

Take your case on cybereagles for example. Arsenal fans treat you like a god. The likes of Robby have made the trip across the Atlantic to go pay homage to you in London. During mama calabar technical committee, you are allowed to take the chicken thigh in the soup, even before others who are more senior to you. Think about it! How did all these happen???

Apply my research to the facts. It is clear that over the years, your repeated pathological lies about Arsenal transfers increased your self-worth amongst Arsenal fans, forcing them to believe that you had inside information at Arsenal, you are highly connected and without you, they will have no news about Arsenal. To put it mildly, you made yourself important, indispensable and a god to Arsenal fans.

But for your pathological lies, you will simply be a short 59-year-old man, who no one notices.

As I have said, you have to answer for your war crimes, Waffi! You must answer! I have taken it upon myself to bring you to justice and as a LAWYER :D , it is my duty as an officer of the LAW :D to make sure you answer for your war crimes, Sir.
Waffiman wrote: Trying to cover up the fact that you are a lowdown, dirty lying, tribalist scum with your fake lying laughter?

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Heliopolis wrote:Although I expected us to finish 5th or 6th this year I have to say our EPL season was a failure IMO. Top 4 was there for the taking and despite having an easy schedule to end the season we completely blew our chance to lock in a CL spot. I am confident we'll field stronger teams in the years to come under Emery but we know that Liverpool and City will hold 2 out of the top 4 spots for at least a few more years. This means even as we strengthen we'll still be competing against Spurs, Chelsea, and United for the last 2 spots and they too will obviously look to get better. Lets also remember Chelsea and United are more willing to spend big bucks than we are. Some may argue winning the EL will make up for finishing 5th but the two weren't mutually exclusive. All the pressure will be on us going into the EL final.
We bottled it period,Emery shows how limited he is,its for a reason he lasted just 2 years at PSG because of his short coming.I mean we could not beat Brighton at home?Looking at our last 5 games winnable games and we pick up just 4 points.As much as I give him pass for inherit a poor team he has not help his position.
This summer he will need to get the right players but he must first win the EL to attrack some decent players.Guys like Welbeck,Cech,Ramsey etc will be gone that free some wages.The defense is shocking poor,i don't know what they teach them in training
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

waffiman, I know i have seen you twice on TV...now what exactly is your height? I know what i saw, so if you are going to say something else, I will expose you
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:Waffiman, I understand why you are angry and I recognize the root of your anger.

"Napoleon complex" is a theorised complex occurring in people of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behaviour, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subject's stature.

Now, look at that definition of "Napoleon Complex" and confirm to me, Sir, that this is not a direct behavioral analysis of your person. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: "overly aggressive" and "domineering social behavior," as a "compensation for your petit stature." :rotf: :rotf:

Now that we have established the root cause of your anger and aggressive social behavior on Cybereagles, let us concentrate now on why you have spent the last 20 years on CE telling lies. What is the root cause of your pathological lying? I am presently doing google and Wikipedia research on the correlation between stunted growth and lies. Can the excessive need to tell lies stunt the growth of a baby? or is the stunted growth of a baby the root cause of the baby's penchant to tell lies in order to overblow their self-worth. Having completed 3/4 of the research, I am close to the conclusion that it is actually the latter. When a baby's growth is stunted by natural causes, or in your case, ingrained wickedness, the baby grows up into a short man who is more likely to tell lies and overblow any situation in order to socially increase his self-worth.

Take your case on cybereagles for example. Arsenal fans treat you like a god. The likes of Robby have made the trip across the Atlantic to go pay homage to you in London. During mama calabar technical committee, you are allowed to take the chicken thigh in the soup, even before others who are more senior to you. Think about it! How did all these happen???

Apply my research to the facts. It is clear that over the years, your repeated pathological lies about Arsenal transfers increased your self-worth amongst Arsenal fans, forcing them to believe that you had inside information at Arsenal, you are highly connected and without you, they will have no news about Arsenal. To put it mildly, you made yourself important, indispensable and a god to Arsenal fans.

But for your pathological lies, you will simply be a short 59-year-old man, who no one notices.

As I have said, you have to answer for your war crimes, Waffi! You must answer! I have taken it upon myself to bring you to justice and as a LAWYER :D , it is my duty as an officer of the LAW :D to make sure you answer for your war crimes, Sir.
Waffiman wrote: Trying to cover up the fact that you are a lowdown, dirty lying, tribalist scum with your fake lying laughter?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: oboy this is too much ...waffiman don suffer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote:Waffiman, I understand why you are angry and I recognize the root of your anger.

Lawd have mercy - Danfo abeg leave our thread o..abeg go and support Bendel Insurance ( club I love by the way ) and leave Arsenal for those of us that like to suffer.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Fellow goons is it true that Ramsey might play in Europa final?That he will start training in the first team next thursdday?God let this be true and he come correct like our last outing against Chelsea.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

lacasweat, heading to Barca :D
SuperEagles

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Arsenal rejected the chance to sign Denis Suarez on loan in January 2018, when Arsène Wenger was still manager, with the club doubting what sort of impact he could make in the league, while Brighton & Southampton also turned down the Barcelona midfielder. [@jamesbenge] #afc
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Bigpokey24 wrote:waffiman, I know i have seen you twice on TV...now what exactly is your height? I know what i saw, so if you are going to say something else, I will expose you
Like two peas in a pod. You join your pathetic brother in being just as pathetic.

Not to worry. You both belong to each other.